Search Unity

[RELEASED] UniFBX (2) FBX Mesh Importer At Runtime

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by carlossarria00, May 23, 2016.

1. layola

layola

I have another problem which is the axis Y up.I just follow the tutorial set the y Up, but the result show y down when import ,why ?@carlossarria00 ?@kachelaar

----------------------
    it's seem only 3ds max fbx axis Y up is not correct, maya is ok,how to support 3ds max y up?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. dailenspencer

dailenspencer

@carlossarria00 Hi there! Do you have a professional email available? I am working as an integration engineer for a team that would really benefit from utilizing this plugin. We'd love your assistance and help! Thanks

3. opponent019

opponent019

He doesn't seem to support the plugin anymore, his last message was in March... in my opinion he shouldn't be charging full price for it anymore if he's not gonna be giving it support, or at least note that in the description in Asset Store. Not really fair having to pay for a plugin that doesn't always work as it should.

4. OrekaIngenierie

OrekaIngenierie

Hello @carlossarria00 ,
    I was testing UniFBX with the Hololens and I have a 403 forbidden error when I tried to load an fbx. How can I fix it ?

5. Marcos-Elias

Marcos-Elias

Does it support models exported with Blender? This is a must for me...

6. Marcos-Elias

Marcos-Elias

Unfortunately I bought it but it won't work with Blender exported fbx... Does anyone have a solution for this?

7. sadasfdsfsd

sadasfdsfsd

When we used UniFBX, the Ios system encountered a flashback problem. This problem has plagued us for a long time and found that there may be incompatibility when loading materials. How can we solve this problem?

8. sadasfdsfsd

sadasfdsfsd

9. garysiu

garysiu

How to stop or clean when the fbx loading and can we attch to the other gameobject start load the model??

10. Roni92pl

Roni92pl

Hi, there is problem with Unity2018.1 and new .net with parser, cant tell exact error now, but it was in something like UniFBXGeometry, and at float.parse method, it was something with culture info and makesw fbx importer fail silently in async mode and crash editor in synchronous mode. Anybody has this problem and solved it? Would really appretiate help as I cant afford to fix third party solutions.

11. wechat_os_Qy0xijhLbaVOiKfItGjkvbsEI

wechat_os_Qy0xijhLbaVOiKfItGjkvbsEI

Why can I import the model of the example instead of the model I made?

Attached Files:

carlossarria00 likes this.
  12. Y76_Unity

Y76_Unity

Does that Support FBX 2018 and 2019 for iOS apps?

13. carlossarria00

carlossarria00

Not yet, it's a work in process by now

14. carlossarria00

carlossarria00

UniFBX (2) only support FBXtext file format

15. carlossarria00

carlossarria00

UniFBX (2) only support FBX text file format

16. haoziaishangmao

haoziaishangmao

Hello! I want to ask, why is the second video on your left not a load, but a lot of options?

17. hacky97

hacky97

Carlos, we also bought the UNIFBX asset and also found some problems with it. Why don't you put it on github, make it open source and allow contributors to suggest changes in the sourcecode? We already fixed errors involving objectnames with special characters like comma's and the culture info thing and everybody could benefit from this.