Search Unity

[RELEASED] Ultimate Unlit & UI - Hearthstone inspired Multilayer Shader

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by SUMFX, Apr 4, 2015.

1. SUMFX

SUMFX

I'll check this too. I should done this for not reaching shader instruction limits i think. Thanks for reporting.

Gardosen likes this.
  2. SUMFX

SUMFX

New package has been submitted and waiting for review.

* New shader variant: Alpha Mask. You can use this new variant for using main texture's alpha channel as diffuse mask for whole material. "Main Mask" properties has been removed from this variant. Demo scene has been also updated with the example usage of this new variant.
    * Depth testing bug fixed.

3. SUMFX

SUMFX

Updated package is now on Asset Store.

4. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Nice Kit. Do you have a tutorial video showing how you made the effects in your demo video?

5. ChiuanWei

ChiuanWei

can you make this shader looks like the animated card graphics like in Hearthstone?

6. SUMFX

SUMFX

This is the main purpose of this shader : )

7. ChiuanWei

ChiuanWei

i have it and found this is performance killer in lot of android devices.

8. cyberwhip

cyberwhip

Any way we can get a mobile ready version (opengl 2.0 compatible) even if all the functionality is not available? Almost 80% of mobile devices still operate on shader 2.0 so this is virtually useless for mobile games. It is pretty good when it works, unfortunately I'll have to abandon if we can't get it working on 2.0, too many potential customers to lose.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    zyzyx likes this.
  9. ChiuanWei

ChiuanWei

please share~~:p

10. cyberwhip

cyberwhip

no reply in several weeks so I went looking around for other alternatives. I think I found a mobile friendly solution that does basically same thing, actually I already had it and didn't realize it. If you release update in near future I might give it another try. Ult Unlit works pretty good just not for my primary customers, keep up the good work. If anyone wants to know my solution, just message me and I'll give info, I don't want to detract from ultimate unlit.

11. SUMFX

SUMFX

I'm really sorry for that huge delay! However i didn't received any notification mail about your comments. Just came here to check if any new messages and see yours. Mobile version (limited/lite version) is under development for a while and will be on store when it's ready and stable for all users. Thanks for your understanding and again; i'm really sorry for the delay...

12. moh05

moh05

Thanks for your work...Do you have any time estimation for this task?

13. SUMFX

SUMFX

After 5.3 release lot of thing have changed under the hood. So it's makes it little longer than expected. 4 weeks maybe but really i don't want to give my word on this. As i said earlier it's a hard process.

Acissathar likes this.
  14. casper7609

casper7609

Hi, i've just tried to deploy to my samsung galaxy s6 edge your demo scene, and it only showed black screen. I'm wondering if there is anything I might have missed or any guidance to deploy this to actual devices. I've included your shader into resource folder & also added to always included shaders in graphics settings. Thank you in advance

15. DenisM

DenisM

How does it perform on mobile? Like iphone 5s or 6 ?

16. SUMFX

SUMFX

I've not tested this on mobile deeply and UUU is not intended for mobile devices. It should work on most high-end devices but i don't have any performance data for it. Some of the users here reported that they are using this on mobile devices with mid performance cost.

17. zyzyx

zyzyx

Hi, any news on the unity 5.3 update front?

18. ciapoide121

ciapoide121

Hi, any news? I am interested in purchasing this asset, but I do not see any mention about the support for newer Unity versions

19. carlosbeneyto

carlosbeneyto

Any news about this? I really like this asset... but i need optim for mobile versions....
    @SUMFX

20. cyberwhip

cyberwhip

I think is abandoned.

21. Purpleshine84

Purpleshine84

I am looking for an unlit shader that also recieves shadows. But I need it for 3d objects. Is that possible with this asset?

22. bbsuuo

bbsuuo

hi i buy it , but it not working in android

23. ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

Well I have also tried reaching out to the dev regarding mobile support but it does appear its abandoned.

Good new for everyone though, I am been speaking to the dev's of Amplify Shader and they are coming out with something that does this with examples.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/68570

I can assure you they have extreme pride and care with this asset so you know your getting a quality tool. Its price is a little higher but you get so much more and the support you get makes the tool actually a steal at its current price.

If you have questions or suggestions about this you could send a message to: @Amplify_Paulo

Once I get my hands on the new example shaders I will be more then happy to show it off.