Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.

The error you are facing in your project related to Unity version.
    NetworkPlayer class itself is not available for Windows Store Applications build platform.

You can fix this issue by adding compilation dependencies to the following constructor
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #if !UNITY_WP8 && !UNITY_WSA
    2.     public MNT_PlayerTemplate(NetworkPlayer player) {
    3.         _externalIP = player.externalIP;
    4.         _externalPort = player.externalPort;
    5.         _guid = player.guid;
    6.         _ipAddress = player.ipAddress;
    7.         _port = player.port;
    8.         _id = player.ipAddress;
    9.     }
    10. #endif
    One more important note: As I can see, you are trying to build Ultimate Mobile for Windows Universal 8.1 platform.
    I want to say, that Ultimate Mobile plugin supports only Windows Store -> Phone 8.1 build configuration settings.
    In-App Purchases functionality will be available for you with this build settings.

Cheers!

2. gamezuv

gamezuv

can you tell me where to add the compilation dependencies ? (new to this)

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

MNT_PlayerTemplate.cs script, Line 54

4. gamezuv

gamezuv

Okay I understood what you meant. But which version of unity should I use ? currently using unity 5.3.4f1

5. gamezuv

gamezuv

after adding compilation dependencies now I am getting more errors from networking scripts and game centre scripts during compiling ? I have a feeling this will keep going on . Do I need to change the unity version ? All I want to do is implement google ads for windows phone using ultimate mobile .

6. Tarzan111

Tarzan111

Hi, I'm trying to share post a texture with a text on facebook.
    It's working but something weird is happening :

Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSSocialManager.instance.FacebookPost("My  text", tex);
    [X] Post is on my facebook wall
    [X] Texture is working well
    -My text disappear on the Facebook popup
    If i insert an Hashtag in the text, the #hashtag is showned after the empty text.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSSocialManager.instance.FacebookPost("My  text #TruthOrDare", tex);
    Untitled-3.png

And if i tried to add a link in the post :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSSocialManager.instance.FacebookPost("My  text", "http://google.com", tex);
    [X] Post is on my facebook wall
    -Texture not working, the picture on the post is my app logo, but maybe it's impossible to load texture with a link.
    -Same problem with the text

Do you know what's happening?

7. gamezuv

gamezuv

after changing MNT_PlayerTemplate ... I am getting these errors

Assets\Extensions\IOSNative\GameCenter\TBM\Templates\GK_TBM_Match.cs(28,12): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetString' takes 1 arguments
    Assets\Extensions\UltimateMobile\Scripts\Networking\Packages\Base\MNT_ByteByffer.cs(84,10): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetString' takes 1 arguments
    Assets\Extensions\UltimateMobile\Scripts\Networking\Packages\Base\MNT_NetworkPackage.cs(99,29): error CS1061: 'System.Type' does not contain a definition for 'BaseType' and no extension method 'BaseType' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Type' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

8. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I can see, that you have the thread in our support e-mail with the same issue reported.
    So, you will get support engineer reply via e-mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    Cheers!

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    If you use IOSSocialManger, native sharing will be used in such a case.
    With Facebook iOS native sharing the text you passed for sharing will be ignored at all.
    That's the Facebook policy and not related to the plugin functionality itself.
    The user should provide the text manually.

If you strictly need to set up the text for Facebook posts, you should use Facebook OAuth API.
    Facebook OAuth APIs support available in Mobile Social plugin.
    Great description of Facebook OAut API support you can find here.

Best regards,
    Alex

Tarzan111 likes this.
  10. Tarzan111

Tarzan111

11. gamezuv

gamezuv

quick question related to ultimate mobile features and google policy . Do I need to get extra confirmation for permissions from user if I want to store screenshots and share screenshots/images and use the non api - required facebook and twitter buttons which searches for installed apps on user device . You do get permissions while installing the app , right ? Or Do I need additional permissions from the user ? I am not sure about how legal this is policy wise . Can anyone confirm ?

12. paoloPLR

paoloPLR

Hi,
    Using AdMob with iOS:
    Works fine, banner appears etc, but 2 (+-) out 10 times I load the App its crashes, at "main" function without any more explanations (just Exc_BAD_ACCESS)!
    If I disable AdMod at Stanas Setting, the App stop crashing
    When I compile XCode its ask for a AdMob package,
    I tried packages 7.7.1 and 7.7.2 from Google Developer Site, but same thing:

UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, [NSStringstringWithUTF8String:AppControllerClassName]); <---
    Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0xd)

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I can see your messages with the same issue report in our support e-mail.
    So, you will get our support engineer reply there via e-mail.

Cheers!

14. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Great description about Android Native Manifest requirements you can find here.
    If you will need any additional more detailed information, please, feel free to contact me or Stan's Assets Support Team.

Best regards,
    Alex

15. gamezuv

gamezuv

my question regarding permission was ... do I need to add additional pop up screens for permissions to save screenshots and share photos and find installed apps on user devices or the permissions that appear on app install screen on android are enough ?

16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.
    There are two approaches with permissions in a case of screenshots saving to Android Gallery.
    • Built-time Permissions. Every time you setup Ultimate Mobile/Android Native Settings, all the needed permissions will be merged into your main AndroidManifest.xml file. If you need saving screenshots features, you have to add android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission. This permission will be listed with all others permission before application install. To get your application installed, the user should accept this set of permissions. No other additional logic should be added to your application.
    • Runtime Permissions. Your application may contain such kind of features, which requires additional permissions you don't want to ask at application install time. Screenshots saving feature and android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission, in particular, is a good example. The use case is following. You don't add the android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission into main AndroidManifest.xml file, but you will request this permission at runtime. Great detailed documentation about Runtime Permissions you can find here. In such a case you should add the functionality for requesting new additional permissions at runtime manually.
    All the other set of permissions should be merged into your Android Manifest.xml file manually.
    If you will need any additional kind of assistance, you may ask me directly here, or contact The Stan's Assets Support Team via e-mail.

Best regards,
    Alex

17. spinki12

spinki12

How long till you release support for amazon?

18. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    We are going to provide Unified API for Amazon platform with following updates.
    This task has high priority for our developers. It's a lot of work to implement all the functionality for Amazon platform.

I can not say exactly how much time it will take, but I am pretty sure this functionality will be released soon.
    Please, keep looking forward to future plugin updates.

Best regards,
    Alex

19. nproject

nproject

Hello,
    I want to ask, how to change picture in local / schedule notification?
    because I didn't see any in the documentation.

and is there also a function to do services in background, when app in closed?
    I want to create timer, when app in closed. Then if timer run out there is local notification.

Thanks

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  20. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Great documentation for Push/Local Notifications with Ultimate Mobile you can find here.
    In the bottom of this article, you can find platform-specific (actually Android and iOS platforms) documentation links.
    I think it will be very helpful for you. Exactly the feature you are looking for is described there.

Cheers!

21. mypolat

mypolat

Hello,
    I can't use Google Play Services for Leaderboard & Arc. I did everything in the document.

LogCat Result:

How can i fix it ?
    Best regards

22. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I inspected the LogCat logs you provided and have the following conclusion.
    You have INTERNAL_ERROR Google Play Services Connection Result.
    The description from Google Documentation is pretty poor.
    Please, could you provide me full LogCat logs from your Android device without any filters?
    Just unfiltered LogCat log with Google Play Services connection moment captured.
    I'll try to find out the reason of such behaviour.

Best regards,
    Alex

23. nproject

nproject

Thanks @AlexRay
    Hi, I found the doc about change pic in push and local notification.

But I cannot find how to create timer still running or do unity function, when app closed. Can you help me?

Thanks

24. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    As I correctly understand, you need some place to schedule all your notifications when the Application closes.
    So, my advice for you is to use OnApplicationPause method for your purposes.

This method has bool parameter, which indicates does the app paused or it becomes active.
    In Unity, there is no true Application closed event at all.
    E.g. in Android platform user may not close your application at all.
    Just press Home button and your application will be moved to the background.
    Following scenarios - the application will be closed by Android operation system itself, or the application will be resumed by the user after some time. In such a cases OnApplicationPause method works well.

The following scenario you should implement manually.
    You check bool parameter from OnApplicationPause method and schedule all the set of needed local notifications every time the application goes in the background and cancel all the notifications every application start.
    That's the best approach for your case.

Cheers!

25. nproject

nproject

Hi,
    right now I using OnApplicationPause in my game. OnApplicationPause only detect if app in background or not. So, all unity variable still in pause.

26. nproject

nproject

Hi, I got another question.
    Can Google Play Leaderboard, filter by week, or month?
    So I can create like weekly Leaderboard, or monthly Leaderboard?

Because I saw a post that kind a thing can be archieve in android studio.

Thanks

27. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, check this documentation according to Leaderboards implementation with Ultimate Mobile.
    I think it will be very useful for you.

Cheers!

28. Nijamyang

Nijamyang

Hi AlexRay,
    i currently updated Ultimate Mobile to the newest version 4.6.2. I took an empty Unity (5.3.1) project and switched the platform to Windows Store and get an error message:

Assets/Extensions/WP8Native/Multimedia/WSAMultimediaManager.cs(8,30): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `WSANative' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Any solutions?

Looks like there should be a WSA/WSANative.dll under Plugins?

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, I think so.
    Please, unzip the archive attached to this post.
    WSANative_Editor.dll should be renamed and located as Assets/Plugins/WSANative.dll library.
    WSANative.dll should be located into Assets/Plugins/WSA folder.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

30. Nijamyang

Nijamyang

Thanks a lot. Maybe you should check your plugin package on the asset store because of the missing .dlls. Now when i'm trying to do a Windows Store Build of the empty project with just Ultimate Mobile in it i get the multiple dlls with the same name error:

Plugin 'WSANative.dll' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/WSANative.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/WSANative.dll
    Assets/Plugins/WSA/WSANative.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/WSANative.dll
    Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
    UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

31. AlexRay

AlexRay

You missed just simple basic configuratin for Widows Store platform.
    For Assets/Plugins/WSANative.dll library select Editor platform for plugin.
    For Assets/Plugins/WSA/WSANative.dll library you should select WSAPlayer platform for plugin and the placeholder library. Choose Assets/Plugins/WSANative.dll as a Placeholder.
    To provide all this basic configuration is your responsibility as a developer.

Cheers!

32. Nijamyang

Nijamyang

Now its working. Thank you Alex. Still learning.
    Cheers!

AlexRay likes this.
  33. mypolat

mypolat

Hi,
    I tried official Google Play Services ( https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity ), it is working clear but ultimate mobile isn't working now for Game Services, other features are working. I send log and others but support didn't reply it.
    My ultimate mobile isn't finding Google Play services resources.
    LogCat says: The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.

34. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You can see the tag of these messages in your LogCat, that this issue is not related to Ultimate Mobile plugin itself.
    Do you have any problems with Google Play Services in your project or just the warnings related to resources were not found problem?

Best regards,
    Alex

35. BAIZOR

BAIZOR

Hi,
    Can't get Leaderboard rank. Always receive error code 403 STATUS_NETWORK_ERROR_NO_DATA
    And rank equal -1
    I tried by 2 ways:
    1. UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.GetLeaderboard
    2. UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.SubmitScore then read results
    Nothing works.

There is log:

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This issue is related to Google Play Services update.
    Some fixes should be provided to Ultimate Mobile plugin according to this case as well.
    The fix for this issue is currently in progress.
    Please, keep looking forward to future updates.

Cheers!

37. BAIZOR

BAIZOR

When will we can receive the update with the fix?
    Thanks!

38. AlexRay

AlexRay

Our developers are currently working on the following update.
    The official update will take place on the next week I think.
    So, please, keep in touch, new update will take place soon.

39. KeiseEntertainment

KeiseEntertainment

Hi, how can i use Ad Mob Mediation feature?

I mean Ad Mob + Reward Video + Mediation, as you can see in the oficial Google Documentation here

Thanks.

40. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    For now, Google AdMob Rewarded Video Ads id supported by Ultimate Mobile plugin only for Android platform.
    iOS platform will be ready to go soon, it's now in development.
    When it will be ready, unified API will be provided to UM_AdManager as well.

If you are going to use AdMob Rewarded Video for Android platform exactly now, you can use AndroidAdMobController.
    A new set of events is available for Rewarded Video functionality
    Code (CSharp):
    1. event Action<string, int> OnRewarded
    2. event Action OnRewardedVideoAdClosed
    3. event Action<int> OnRewardedVideoAdFailedToLoad
    4. event Action OnRewardedVideoAdLeftApplication
    5. event Action OnRewardedVideoLoaded
    6. event Action OnRewardedVideoAdOpened
    7. event Action OnRewardedVideoStarted
    The new APIs available for Rewarded Video implementation
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public void SetRewardedVideoAdUnitID(string id)
    2. public void LoadRewardedVideo()
    3. public void ShowRewardedVideo()
    Please, feel free to use this API in your project.
    iOS platform support will be ready to go soon.

Best regards,
    Alex

KeiseEntertainment likes this.
  41. realshobu

realshobu

Hi,
    I've just bought Ultimate Mobile, and trying to integrate with my project. I'm using BaaS solution(GameSparks) which is required auth code to connect GooglePlay Service.
    I can get access token with GooglePlayManager.LoadToken() and I found GooglePlayManager.GetGamesServerAuthCode() to get auth code but It's empty!

So, how can I get auth code?

42. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    For now, you can access token for your server authentication via
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GooglePlayManager.Instance.LoadToken()
    The documentation you can find here.

With the following update, this feature will be replaced with
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GoogleSignInAccount.getServerAuthCode()
    Google Play Services version will be updated as well.

Cheers!

43. andrew210

andrew210

Hello!

Potentially a great plugin and saves a lot of money for us. I'm trying to get the RTM class working properly

Code (CSharp):
    2.     public void AcceptInvite(UM_RTM_Invite invite) {
    3.         //TODO: GameCenter_RTM.Instance.StartMatchWithInvite(invite.Id, false);
    4.     }
    I can't figure out why I'm unable to receive any data after a room has been created. Looking at the GK_RTM_Controller class, it appears that a few methods are yet to be implemented. Looking at the UM documentation, it seems Turn Based multiplayer has some documentation but RTM does not, whats the current state of RTM and are the yet-to-be completed methods important?

44. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Real-Time multiplayer API of Ultimate Mobile in RTM class is the newest unified cross-platform API provided with the latest plugin update.
    This feature is really good framework if you are going to implement Real-Time Multiplayer for Android and iOS platforms with single-core unified API.
    This API is ready and well-tested for Android platform.

You can see some unimplemented places, which indicate, that for iOS platform this functionality will be provided with next updates.
    So, please, keep in touch. The new update will be provided soon.

Best regards,
    Alex

45. andrew210

andrew210

Thanks! I'm hacking at it myself at the moment and slowly getting things to work, will be good to see the next update :)

46. Bipinnegi

Bipinnegi

Hi,
    I am using unity 5.1.2, ultimate mobile version 4.6.3, and Android Native 7.6.
    I have getting Array Out of bond exception on

private void GCMNotificationCallback(string data) {
    Debug.Log("[GCMNotificationCallback] JSON Data: " + data);

string[] bundle = data.Split (new string[] { "|" }, StringSplitOptions.None);
    string msg = bundle[0];
    Dictionary<string, object> json = ANMiniJSON.Json.Deserialize(bundle[1]) as Dictionary<string, object>;

ActionGCMPushReceived(msg, json);
    }

i am sending php server file

$msg = array(
    'title' => $title,
    'subtitle' => 'Sh8ke App',
    'alert' => $message,
    'json' => $json
    );

$fields = array(
    'registration_ids' => $registrationIds,
    'data' => $msg
    );

Also I have implemented push notification event
    GoogleCloudMessageService.ActionGCMPushLaunched += HandleActionGCMPushLaunched;
    GoogleCloudMessageService.ActionGCMPushReceived += HandleActionGCMPushReceived;

but GoogleCloudMessageService.ActionGCMPushLaunched didn't call when I click on notification.

I need launch event for Ios also but I think this UM have't event for launch notifications for IOS

thanks

47. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you provide an example of the json variable data format?
    Maybe, there is some kind of mistakes in the notation of this data bundle.

Code (CSharp):
    1. GoogleCloudMessageService.ActionGCMPushLaunched
    This event will be fired when the application is closed and the user clicked the notification.
    After that, your application will start and you will get this event callback.
    When the application is running foreground, you will just receive
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GoogleCloudMessageService.ActionGCMPushReceived
    event callback.

In the case of IOSNotificationController, you should use public property to get the notification
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public ISN_LocalNotification LaunchNotification
    Just check this field for a null. If the user clicked the notification in system notification bar and you application launched, this property will not be null and you will be able to get the ISN_LocalNotification object.
    This property used in both cases - for push and local notifications as well.

Best regards,
    Alex

48. Bipinnegi

Bipinnegi

Thanks Alex for your quick reply.
    The json variable data format is like
    Code (CSharp):
    2. {
    3. "key1": "value1",
    4. "key2": "value2"
    5. }
    [/code]

49. andrew210

andrew210

Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any idea what the ETA is for iOS RTM to be fully fleshed out. I've been able to code most of the missing functions so far myself and they're working but would just feel a bit more reassured if they were done by someone who really understood what they were doing.

50. AlexRay

AlexRay

Push notification data format changed with one of the latest updates.

You can provide any JSON data you need for your particular case.
    One important thing: big_picture_url field is reserved for Big-Picture Notification Style.
    If you don't use Big-Picture Notification Style, just leave this field string.Empty, but DON'T remove from JSON data.
    All other fields added as an example.
    What data fields and fields amounts are up to you as a developer.
    Code (csharp):
    2. 'json'  => '{"big_picture_url": "http://www.hd-tecnologia.com/imagenes/articulos/2015/03/Unity-5.jpg",
    3.              "key1": "value1",
    4.              "key2": "value2"
    5. }'
    Please, check it on your side and retest with new push notification data bundle.