Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@GenOli yea. this is the backup name) I thought something like Mobile Cross-platform. But yea, if I will not come up with something better then Ultimate Mobile Pro - > I will use it) Open to suggestion though.

2. luniac

luniac

Hello,

Google has removed my apps using Ultimate Mobile, citing violation:
    Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

I only features: Admob, Google Play leaderboard, sharing.

No analytics.
    Nothing else.

Please advise, do I need to modify some project files to remove some library component triggering this violation?

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, can you please send me a full message from you got from google. Thanks.

4. luniac

luniac

Hi developers at Its All Good Games,

After review, Casual Quick Maths, com.iagg.quickmaths, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
    2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
    3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
    Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

Kris

The Google Play Team

I added a private policy to the app store listings and resubmitted, hopefully its good enough.

5. luniac

luniac

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Okay, good to know :)

7. mmortall

mmortall

I hot missing references from prefabs in Stans Assets when I imported latest UM plugin into Unity 2018.2.9f1
    Do you know about this issue and what is the reason for it?

8. daven8989

daven8989

Hello, I'm facing this issue on the android build. When I build selecting the Google Play Services enabled, when I try to login into google play services, using UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.Connect (); I get this errore at AndroidRuntime and the application crash:
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.util.ArrayMap".

I tryied to import in Libs android-support-v4.jar but doesn't fix the run time error. I'm really close to the delivery date and I don't want to use Google Play Services SDK for Unity (I always used that SDK, and it's my first time developing using Ultimate Mobile).

9. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, @mmortall can you specify what exact prefabs you talking about?

@daven8989 Hello, do you have any other 3-rd party plugins in your project? Feel free to PM me.

10. daven8989

daven8989

Hello, I'm not using any 3-rd party plugins. The only changes needs to be done in order to complete the build process correctly is to insert into the manifest tools:replace="android:icon" in the application tag.

If I build the game without checking google play services the game doesn't crash. If I build with google play services the game crash as soon as I try to connect.

Unity Version: 2018.1.3f1
    Ultimate Mobile updated to the last version.

Thank you.

11. FolkvangStudios

FolkvangStudios

I upgraded Ultimate Mobile and to Unity 2018. Every time I try to load settings, it wipes them out. I copy back the settings backup and it wipes them to default again.

12. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, I want to announce that Ultimate Mobile Pro is now released.
    The Ultimate Mobile Pro is an absolutely new product built from scratch combined all the experience that was gained for years for being the asset store publisher.

The original Ultimate Mobile plugin is now deprecated.

All Ultimate Mobile users will be able to upgrade to the pro version for as low as 1$ or request a free voucher.
    It was an incredible amount of effort to make this new plugin. And I hope you guys will enjoy using it.
    Asset Store Link | Documentation | Forum Thread
    800-400.png

13. shiquhudong

shiquhudong

Hi, I've purchased your Ultimate Mobile Pro. Is there any example for push notification?

14. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

15. shiquhudong

shiquhudong

There is a issue in notification with ultimate mobile on unity 2018.2.

Caused by: android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification posted from package xxx: Couldn't create icon: StatusBarIcon(icon=Icon(typ=RESOURCE pkg=xxx id=0x7f020000) visible user=0 )

How can I resolve this issue?

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @sharjahtourism I need a bit more information on that.

Your Android device version.
    Sample how do you schedule the local notification with the ultimate mobile
    If possible device log when you are scheduling/receiving the notification. (if possible).
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

17. shiquhudong

shiquhudong

Not local notification, What I did is push notification. It's working on unity2017 and unity2018.1. On unity2018.2 when receive notification, it's crashed. I've noticed app icon is in mipmap folder, not drawable folder on unity2018.2. Do you have any thought for it?

18. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The thing is that Android native does not support push notifications, as well as Ultimate mobile. I only have push notification support with the iOS Native plugin.

However, currently, we are adding push support to Android, of course, it will also appear with the ultimate mobile
    So how did you used to push notifications? have you used Firebase plugin directly?
    Do you have the same issue with local notifications?

Anyway since Android Native will support push notification's & Firebase plugin integration from the next update, this is something I would like to look at and prevent the issue before it happened.

19. shiquhudong

shiquhudong

I have used origin ultimate mobile package (not pro). I didn't use any other plugin like firebase. I've used push notification function in your package. It worked on unity 2017. But not on unity2018.2. Should I wait ultimate pro update for unity last version?

20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well, since the Ultimate Mobile pro is released, and Ultimate Mobile will be deprecated in a month or so, my suggestion of course is to wait for the next Ultimate Mobile pro update which will have push notifications cross-platform API. It's not gonna be long, it will be ready by the end of next week.
    You can actually grab Ultimate Mobile pro now, and just update all other API.

21. summerian

summerian

I'm getting this error in Unity 2018.3b10

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/CrossPlatform/UltimateMobile/API/Application/Core/UM_Build.cs(19,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UM_iBuildInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Did I miss including something?

22. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, looks like you talking about Ultimate Mobile Pro, please use this thread.
    But answering your question, well the file should be included, check if you have UM_iBuildInfo.cs file.

Also, I will release new version this weekends, one of the update is full compatibility with 2018.3.
    So probably this is more compatibility issues than missing script.

So yea, please check if you have the file, and get back to me. thx. I can always send you current beta.

23. kaplica

kaplica

Hi,

I'm getting an error when initializing admob. The ads don't show, and there is an error on android saying:
    Java class not found com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd

The admob plugin is installed (version 9.9/21)
    I've installed the admob sdk as well. I've tried reinstalling admob but it does not work.

24. kaplica

kaplica

Also users are getting a crash while the app is in background... Over 7000 crashes in less than a week from 20,000 players.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
    2.   at android.app.ContextImpl.startServiceCommon (ContextImpl.java:1600)
    3.   at android.app.ContextImpl.startService (ContextImpl.java:1546)
    4.   at android.content.ContextWrapper.startService (ContextWrapper.java:669)
    5.   at android.content.ContextWrapper.startService (ContextWrapper.java:669)
    6.   at com.androidnative.features.notifications.LocalNotificationReceiver.onReceive (LocalNotificationReceiver.java:44)
    7.   at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver (ActivityThread.java:3406)

25. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@kaplica you are using old Ultimate Mobile version that is no longer supported. Please consider upgrading to Ultimate Mobile Pro, I will be happy to provide assistance if needed.

26. kaplica

kaplica

How to completely get rid of the old one, what files to delete?

Also, while I don't mind upgrading, doing this now isn't an option as I have deadlines to hit so I appreciate that there is a new version but it's not quite right that I'm stuck with the old version for now and there there is no support at all :/

27. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@kaplica You just remove all mentions of the plugin inside the following folders:
    • Plugins/StansAssets
    • Plugins/iOS
    • Plugins/Android
    + Clean up Android Manifest. Becialy just removes everything you haven't added there yourself.
    I know that's a poor design, and also one of the reasons why we made a new product from scratch.

Migration was a very long process. It took around 6 months. And I was trying to do my best with supporting old plugin during migration. But at this point migration is completed, old plugins are deprecated and no longer supported. However source code is open as always.

28. kaplica

kaplica

What about .aars and ios libs? Are these pulled by the plugin as well? Which ones do I delete?

29. ow3n

ow3n

Hello, I just received this notification from Google Play. Is this associated with Stan's Ultimate Mobile Plugin? Also, how do I upgrade to the Pro since I bought the original?

Security alert
    Your app contains an Intent Redirection vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for details.
    Vulnerable classes:
    • com.androidnative.features.social.common.SocialProxyActivity.StartActivity
    Please fix the issue before: 08/13/2019
    Affects APK version 4.
    Go to Manage releases

30. Naphier

Naphier

I'm in the same boat. Tried updating over the weekend and it looks like a ton of work. Emailed these guys and they said there's no upgrade guide. Who makes considerable breaking changes to an API without an upgrade guide?

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@ow3n, @Naphier For all the existing customer who bought Ultimate Mobile plugin the Pro version is available by the lowest amount possible on the Asset Store 1$. We were also sending free upgrade packages, but I only get 12 vouchers per year.

There is no upgrade guide because... well this is completely another package. Fully reworked. The structure is different, the API is completely different. The only upgrade guide is to remove the old one and reimplement new one.

The "upgrade" terming could be confusing, but I only allowed upgrade for an exsiting customers because just deprecating old plugin without providing any other options and support doesn't really feel wrong.

Plus, if you have any difficulties, questions, suggestions, critics, I am always open to hearing it.

ow3n likes this.
  32. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

@lacost
    i have this error when export to android
    com.android.tools.r8.CompilationFailedException: Compilation failed to complete See the Console for details

i am upgrade unity 2017 to unity 2019 and firebase least update and jdk

and ultimate-mobile plugin version :10.2/24

This is full errors

CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    /Volumes/SDK/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Volumes/SDK/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[
    D8: Program type already present: com.stansassets.androidnative.BuildConfig

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':transformClassesAndResourcesWithR8ForRelease'.
    > com.android.tools.r8.CompilationFailedException: Compilation failed to complete

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 41s
    ]
    stdout[
    > Task :preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :extractProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :AN_Res:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :Firebase:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :Firebase:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :preReleaseBuild
    > Task :AN_Res:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :Firebase:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :AN_Res:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :Firebase:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :AN_Res:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :AN_Res:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :AN_Res:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :AN_Res:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :AN_Res:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :Firebase:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :Firebase:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :Firebase:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :Firebase:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :Firebase:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :Firebase:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :mainApkListPersistenceRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :mergeReleaseResources
    > Task :createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :processReleaseManifest
    > Task :processReleaseResources
    > Task :compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :compileReleaseSources
    > Task :AN_Res:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :lintVitalRelease
    > Task :mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :AN_Res:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :AN_Res:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :AN_Res:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :AN_Res:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :Firebase:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :Firebase:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :Firebase:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :Firebase:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :mergeReleaseAssets
    > Task :validateSigningRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :signingConfigWriterRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :AN_Res:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :AN_Res:bundleLibResRelease
    > Task :Firebase:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :Firebase:bundleLibResRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:bundleLibResRelease
    > Task :transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease
    > Task :AN_Res:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    > Task :AN_Res:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    > Task :Firebase:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE

> Task :transformClassesAndResourcesWithR8ForRelease
    R8 is the new Android code shrinker. If you experience any issues, please file a bug at
    https://issuetracker.google.com, using 'Shrinker (R8)' as component name. You can
    disable R8 by updating gradle.properties with 'android.enableR8=false'.
    Current version is: 1.4.77 (build b74371231cb896b02f83285efb055b7c00ff64d8 from go/r8bot (luci-r8-ci-archive-0-eqqf)).

> Task :transformClassesAndResourcesWithR8ForRelease FAILED

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    72 actionable tasks: 52 executed, 20 up-to-date
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, System.Exception ex) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:281)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  33. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

any one !

34. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

unity 2019.1.9f1
    Ultimate Mobile version :10.2/24
    The attribute application@icon=@mipmap/app_icon in :an_billing: collides with another value

/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[
    /Users/mahmoud/Desktop/F3.) ios/HumanPlantOnline 10.0.13/Temp/gradleOut/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:3:109-140 Error:
    Attribute application@icon value=(@Mipmap/app_icon) from AndroidManifest.xml:3:109-140
    is also present at [:an_billing:] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-45 value=(@drawable/ic_launcher).
    Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:icon"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest.xml:3:3-21:17 to override.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':processReleaseManifest'.
    > Manifest merger failed : Attribute application@icon value=(@Mipmap/app_icon) from AndroidManifest.xml:3:109-140
    is also present at [:an_billing:] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-45 value=(@drawable/ic_launcher).
    Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:icon"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest.xml:3:3-21:17 to override.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 12s
    ]
    stdout[
    > Task :extractProguardFiles
    > Task :checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :prepareLintJar
    > Task :generateReleaseSources
    > Task :AN_Res:prepareLintJar
    > Task :Firebase:prepareLintJar
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJar
    > Task :mainApkListPersistenceRelease
    > Task :generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :generateReleaseResources
    > Task :createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests

> Task :processReleaseManifest FAILED

See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger.

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    41 actionable tasks: 41 executed
    ]
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:281)

35. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

* What went wrong:
    > com.android.tools.r8.CompilationFailedException: Compilation failed to complete

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 24s
    ]
    stdout[
    > Task :extractProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE

/Users/mahmoud/Desktop/F3.) ios/HumanPlantOnline 10.0.13/Temp/gradleOut/AN_Res/AndroidManifest.xml:7:3-9:17 Warning:
    application@android:icon was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:7 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present

> Task :AN_Res:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :Firebase:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE

> Task :transformClassesAndResourcesWithR8ForRelease
    R8 is the new Android code shrinker. If you experience any issues, please file a bug at
    https://issuetracker.google.com, using 'Shrinker (R8)' as component name. You can
    Current version is: 1.4.77 (build b74371231cb896b02f83285efb055b7c00ff64d8 from go/r8bot (luci-r8-ci-archive-0-eqqf)).

72 actionable tasks: 52 executed, 20 up-to-date
    ]
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, System.Exception ex) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)

36. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

acutely your plugin make a life hard

37. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

after a lot of work i found this error when build apk "mono"

/Applications/Unity 2019/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity 2019/Hub/Editor/2019.1.9f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

* What went wrong:

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 8s
    ]
    stdout[
    > Task :extractProguardFiles
    > Task :AN_Res:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles
    > Task :Firebase:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles

72 actionable tasks: 56 executed, 16 up-to-date
    ]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  38. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

Hello today i fixed all my problems
    i found the magic solution i have remove every think related ultimate-mobile then my project is work fine
    and right know i am using admob from google / iap from unity
    thank you for help

39. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @mahmoud93p sorry that I wasn't very responsive.
    Guys if I am not responding on a forum for a while, please feel free to poke me via PM or any social media I've posted in a contact section.
    Sometimes I do not have a notification from the forum + this is old plugin thread.

@mahmoud93p if you not using a plugin anymore, please contact me and I will issue a refund for you. If you still interested in resolving an issue let me know. Thanks.

40. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,

I got an alert from Google Play. I just see this alert...

Security alert
    Your app contains an Intent Redirection vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for details.
    Vulnerable classes:
    • com.androidnative.features.social.common.SocialProxyActivity.StartActivity
    Please fix the issue before: 08/13/2019
    Affects APK version 125.
    Go to Manage releases

Do you have any hack?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  41. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @BenoitFreslon I appreciate you begin a VERY long term customer :) That activity was removed more than a year ago, it's actually a part of an already deprecated plugin. Please clean up your plugin folder.
    Tip: New plugin store NOTHING inside Assets/Plugins/Android or Assets/Plugins/iOS folders.

If you need help with this you can open me repo access. Thanks.

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@mahmoud93p I believe we already in touch using forum PM. And please for logs use a spoiler or file attachment, Thank you.

43. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Thanks,

Actually I can't compile my old version of my game with the old plugin "Android Native".
    I'm currently working with Android Native Pro, but I have to change a lot of stuff with this new version.

44. aFeesh

aFeesh

@lacost I am receiving the same issue as @BenoitFreslon

"com.androidnative.features.social.common.SocialProxyActivity.StartActivity"

I am using Plugin Version 10.2/24
    upload_2019-8-11_13-50-50.png

Any quick fixes?

45. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

May be update to 9.10/25 or to Android Native Pro.
    I'm currently porting all my project to Android Native Pro…

46. aFeesh

aFeesh

@BenoitFreslon What is different in 9.10/25 that would resolve the error? There's no easy way to back port the necessary changes to 10.2/24?

47. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

In the 9.10/25 I can't see the com.androidnative.features.social.common.SocialProxyActivity Activity in the AndroidManifest but I'm not sure.

48. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That's an old plugin I don't really support it anymore, just grab the PRO version it has the same feature set and even more. If you will have any migration quiastions please let me know. Just make sure you clean up your Assets/Plugins folders from the old stuff

49. ina

ina