Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. dcc7

dcc7

IOS Build Error - Please fix it.

/New Unity Project 1/emul/emul/Libraries/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h:10:9: 'GoogleMobileAds/GoogleMobileAds.h' file not found

Version: 3.1.1

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

4. DanielVanches

DanielVanches

Hi. I'm using UMobile to add social functionality to my app. Everything's great but when you try to post to a social network the screen orientation changes to vertical but my app only uses horizontal. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

6. DanielVanches

DanielVanches

Thanks. Sorry I didn't specify, but it's iOS. It was also working fine with a previos versión of UMobile.

7. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Can you please give me exact orientation setting for your app, unity version, ios version and device you using.

8. manny003

manny003

I've been trying for two weeks to build for iOS 64Bit using the just released Unity 5 with IL2CPP and Ultimate Mobile Version: 3.2 (Mar 05, 2015) without any luck.

Link failures everywhere.

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKNotificationBanner", referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in IOSNativeNotificationCenter.o
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKMatchmakerViewController", referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in GCHelper.o
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKMatchmaker", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKPlayer", referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in IOSGameCenterManager.o
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKLeaderboard", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievement", referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in GameCenterManager.o
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKGameCenterViewController", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKScore", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievementViewController", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKMatchRequest", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKLocalPlayer", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Has anyone been able to successfully build for iOS 7 or greater, 64 bit with Unity5 IL2CPP?

Any advice?

Thanks,
    Manny

UPDATE: Just for some background, I have been able to successfully build using Unity's IL2CPP with Unity Version 4.6.3.p2 without any issues. It was when I migrated over to Unity5 that the builds have been failing. I suspect it has something to do with ARC, maybe?

UPDATE: Stan was nice to email be about missing frameworks I was not referencing. In my case it was GameKit.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  9. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, I am steel working on automatic frameworks adding for Unity5, so far, please, have a look at Migrating to Unity5 Guide.

Cheers!

10. DanielVanches

DanielVanches

Hi. Sorry for the delay.
    Orientation is set this way:

Default Orientation: Auto Rotation
    Use Animated Autorotation

Allowed Orientations for Auto Rotation
    Landscape Left
    Landscape Right​

Unity version is 4.6.2
    My test device is an iPad Mini retina
    iOS version is 8.2

Thanks.

11. Hipatia

Hipatia

Hi! First at all, congratulations for the asset! It's great.

I just bought it, and I have some problems:

In a first time, I want use it to share score in Facebook. I downloaded Facebook sdk and I have a bug in the script: FBSettings, Do you know why?

I changed the name of the script, and it seems that it works fine now but I have another problem, this is:

Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
    Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'GoogleAdsWP8.AdManager' from assembly 'GoogleAdsWP8, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

How can I solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Elena

12. Hipatia

Hipatia

Me again, I just solved the problem with GoogleAdsWP8.AdManage, the error was I have change the name of the floder "plugins" by mistake. And, again, my problem with Facebook, it is the next:

Assets/Facebook/Scripts/FBSettings.cs(8,14): error CS0101: The namespace `global::' already contains a definition for `FBSettings'

Do you know how I can solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Elena

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sure, just remove SA_FB_PlaceHolder and you good!

Hey, @DanielVanches thx for sharing the settings, I will test it!

DanielVanches and Hipatia like this.
  14. ernbot

ernbot

Hi,

First of all thanks for the recent playmaker actions - they are brilliant and have allowed a non coder like myself a lot of freedom without having to rely on other people!

Ok I'm having an issue with in-app purchases on WP8 though, I hope you can help. This is what I'm experiencing:

1. I have setup a beta version of my game for testing like described in the manual.
    2. When I press the button to take me to the windows store I can see my in-app purchase.
    3. I press install/download everything seems fine
    4. I am then returned to the game but then the UM_Purchase Action just returns the "Fail Event" every time.

I am using the same setup on iOS and Android and it functions great. Can you think of anything I could try as I'm really stuck on this.

Thanks! :D

15. pachash

pachash

Hi,

I'm using this excellent plugin for in-app purchases and the main question is whether there is any validation? Or in order to be on the safe side I actually need to implement it myself on the server for each platform(Android and iOS specifically)?

16. rafaellop

rafaellop

Does the plugin support Windows Store builds or just the Windows Phone 8? I've tried to build an universal app but none of the demo scenes from Extenstions/WP8Native/xExamples works. I can build a solution in Unity then import SLN to VS and deploy it to a device in debug mode (windows phone 8.1) but nothing happens if clicking the demo app buttons. No console logs in VS, no nothing. However, I can see the UNITY_METRO ifdefs in some scripts from the plugin so it is probably intended to work with Windows Store builds. I'm writing here because have got no answer since 24 hours and cannot wait no more. Maybe some of the WP8Native users could help to make it work in the Universal mode or just as compilation to Phone 8.1 SDK in the Windows Store build?

Cheers,
    Rafal

17. _Saj_

_Saj_

After updating to 3.3, I had to remove the GoogleAdsWP8, WP8PopUps, and WP8Native dll files from /Plugins/WP8 folder to avoid file collision issue since they also exist inside /Plugins. But a new one shows up-

Assets/Extensions/StansAssetsCommon/OneSignal/OneSignalWP.cs(37,9): error CS0103: The name `OneSignalSDK' does not exist in the current context

If I uncoment everything related to OneSignalSDK in that source file, I get building sort of working as I get-

StoreProductView.dll does not exist

System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:107)
    VsSolutionUtility.CopyFile (System.String sourceFile, System.String destinationFolder) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/VsSolutionUtility.cs:209)
    VsSolutionUtility.CopyAssemblies (System.String sourceFolder, System.String targetFolder, .LibraryCollection libraries) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/VsSolutionUtility.cs:232)
    VsSolutionUtility.CreateSolution (System.String packageFolder, System.String sourceFolder, System.String targetFolder, System.String vsName, System.String package, System.String name, System.String company, Guid guid, System.String description, Boolean sourceBuild, .LibraryCollection libraries) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/VsSolutionUtility.cs:183)
    PostProcessWP8Player.CreateVsSolution (System.String productName, System.String companyName, Guid productGUID, Boolean sourceBuild, System.String installPath, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingArea, .LibraryCollection libraries) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/PostProcessWP8Player.cs:513)
    PostProcessWP8Player.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, BuildOptions options, System.String installPath, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Guid productGUID) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/PostProcessWP8Player.cs:216)
    UnityEditor.WP8.BuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:103)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:316)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  18. _Saj_

_Saj_

Can you please provide the whole visual solution project so I can take a look? The one you included in Ultimate Mobile is incomplete, only has in-app purchase, no social etc. Thanks.

19. Thrasheri_

Thrasheri_

Hi!

I have the same problem after updating to 3.3. Did you find a solution?

20. _Saj_

_Saj_

@Thrasheri_

I am at work but just saw that version 3.3.1 was released today of Ultimate Mobile. Try it. Developer may have fixed the issues. I will check later today.

21. _Saj_

_Saj_

Same problem exists in the latest update. File collision is still present for WP8 platform. For windows store platform, you will have to delete two dlls (native and popup) from Metro folder and you will be able to build for WP 8.1 but when you run, you will get "StoreProductView.dll does not exist".

This has been frustrating for more than a month now.

22. noamgat

noamgat

Hi,

I'm using Ultimate Mobile for push notifications for android, and I'm having a few issues with 3.3.1 (and earlier) :
    1 - Even if I use the same "collapse key" for push messages, if I send multiple push messages to a device I see them as many entries in the notification bar of the phone (not in the app, outside of it). Shouldn't they group? How can I do this?

2 - Changing the icon of the push message doesn't affect anything, I still see the generic unity logo as the notification icon. What am I doing wrong?

3 - Even if I deselect the flag "show notification when app in foreground", I still get the vibration + notification when the app is active. Is this a bug or defined behavior?

23. StanislavMaksheev

StanislavMaksheev

Привет,
    подскажите пожалуйста, собирается ли IOS версия игры с Ultimate Mobile на Unity Cloud Build?

Hi,
    does your plugin Ultimate Mobile correctly build IOS version in UnityCloudBuild?

24. Naphier

Naphier

I'm trying to implement game services so that we can immediately get the player's rank after their score is submitted. Unfortunately, even after waiting for 5 seconds we don't get rank. The score is submitted and can be seen when we view the leaderboard on GPGS and if we wait a while and retrieve rank we will get the rank from the last submitted score, not the score submitted at the time.
    Is there a way to retrieve rank immediately after submitting scores?

25. PrisVas

PrisVas

Im getting frustrated with the plugin, for several weeks i'm facing errors trying to build for windows phone.

Here is my situation:

Im using unity 5.
    My os is Windows 8.1.

Im trying to build for Windows phone. I was able to build the app for android already.

When trying to build for WP, first, it show me conflict error with the Plugin folder (the files: GoogleAdsWP8.dll, WP8Native.dll, WP8PopUps.dll exists on the plugin folder and the WP8 folder)
    I deleted the files inside the WP8 folder, and this error was gone.

But then it starts to show the following image.

image.png

I googled a little and people overcome the error just deleting the dll's, but, i think i just can't do this right?

I've already tried reinstall and reimport, delete everything and import again. Tried to build for Windows Store, but then i get "StoreProductView.dll does not exist".

Looks like they don't even test it before release.

elemkozpont likes this.
  26. elemkozpont

elemkozpont

I have this error also. I've tired with two different and an empty project. I send similar screen to developer in email, I'm waiting for answer.

Moreover the iOS building not working with 3.3.1 version ("ld: library not found for lOneSignal"). I have to downgrade to 3.2 version.

27. elemkozpont

elemkozpont

I've checked the 3.4 version (released today) with new empty project and tired to build for WP8.

After I deleted the 4 files from Assets\Plugins\WP8\ folder (GoogleAdsWP8.dll, WP8Native.dll, WP8PopUps.dll, and the new requirements: OneSignalSDK.dll) the situation is not changed:

StoreProductView.dll does not exist

28. jdbenitez

jdbenitez

I have the same error

storeProductView.dll not found

i'm very fustrated.

29. PrisVas

PrisVas

3.5.1. No change

30. guavaman

guavaman

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  31. elemkozpont

elemkozpont

I discussed with Stan in email. The solution for the "storeProductView.dll not found" problem:

You have to make setup all .h files from Plugins/StansAssets/iOS folder platforms settings as shown on following screenshot.

Now if I delete the duplicated .dll files from the Plugins/WP8 folder and comment the "using UnityEngine;" in the FileStaticAPI.cs then I can build and run my game in wp8 phone.

The "only" problem that Google Interstitial Ads not show up on wp8. I sent a log to Stan but I'm happy for any ideas from here also :)

32. DanTaylor

DanTaylor

Hi there!

Firstly, for Stanislav Maksheev, I can confirm that Ultimate Mobile does indeed build correctly on iOS using Cloud Build. Or at least it works like a charm for me...

Secondly, I am having a small problem with achievements on iOS - I cannot seem to get hidden achievements to reveal. Can anyone confirm if this is possible or not? (I get the feeling it is a difference between iOS and Android, as it works fine on the latter!)

Thanks,
    Dan

33. DanTaylor

DanTaylor

OK... It looks like there are some fundamental differences between iOS and Android achievements.

1) On iOS, hidden achievements are only revealed when some kind of progress is made on them.
    2) The Increment Progress function works very differently on each system
    - on iOS it sets the progress to a certain percentage
    - on Android it increments the progress by a certain percentage

Can somebody confirm #2 for me? Has anybody made a multi-platform title with Ultimate Mobile and had the same issues? It feels like there should be some kind of built-in functionality to homogenize the way achievements are manipulated...

Thanks,
    Dan

34. DarkSlash

DarkSlash

Can your plugin start and intersitial ad and wait until the video ends to continue the gameplay? Or I need to code something like this to get it done?

UM_AdManager.instance.StartInterstitialAd();
    yield return new WaitForSeconds(10f);

35. MaxxRafen

MaxxRafen

Hi, I bought Ultimate Mobile, which so far seems great, but is missing the OAuth API for facebook. We really need to have OAuth for facebook available. Do I now need to go back and buy all the other native products just to be able to use this? I don't mind paying a little extra, but having to buy everything over again because it's missing from "ultimate" seems unfair.

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

For all who have the same errors while build Ultimate Mobile for Windows Phone 8 there is great guide how to setup plugin correctly and get success build.

Just make sure that you are using the latest plugin version.

37. chaneya

chaneya

Stan,

I just updated to your June 14th version 3.6 of Ultimate Mobile and I'm now getting a Apple Mach-O Linker Error in Xcode which crashes the build process so I can no longer build for iOS. I had things working before this update.

Just to make sure it was not my project, I made a new Unity Project, imported Ultimate Mobile, press the Install Plugin button in Inspector, add UM_GameServicesBasic scene to Build Settings and build into Xcode. I'm using Unity 4.6.6f2.

I also noticed you have deprecated code warnings which leads me to believe you mistakenly included some old source code in the Ultimate Bundle. It's typically good practice to fix deprecated code on new Asset Store updates so I assume the Xcode build crash is due to old code as well. Here are the deprecated code warnings I am receiving:
    Assets/Extensions/UltimateMobile/Scripts/NativeAPI/Camera/UM_Camera.cs(79,72): warning CS0618: `AndroidImagePickResult.image' is obsolete: `image is deprecated, please use Image instead.'

Assets/Extensions/WP8Native/Social/WP8SocialManager.cs(101,20): warning CS0219: The variable `bytesString' is assigned but its value is never used.

Thanks
    Allan

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  38. chaneya

chaneya

Just as another test I created a New Unity Project and Imported the latest IOS Native v7 June 14th. (I purchased iOS Native and Android Native separately for my last project.) I was able to build to Xcode and run your example scenes with no problems.

So you definitely have a problem in the Ultimate Mobile Asset.

Allan

39. zhanyap

zhanyap

Hi Stan,
    I've bought your Ultimate Mobile and was able to get a dev build for Android and iOS, but your UM_ShareUtility.ShareMedia() & UM_ShareUtility.FacebookPost() does not actually post any text.
    Just wondering if I'm missing something.

You've mentioned that this is the case for Android in your previous post in this thread, but is it the same for iOS as well?

Thanks for any help.

40. mtudor

mtudor

Any ideea on this error? it appears when i try to compile it with xcode 6.3.2
    Libraries/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_GameCenterTBM.mm:213:48: Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'GKTurnBasedMatchOutcome' with an lvalue of type 'int'

thanks,
    M

41. Thrasheri_

Thrasheri_

I just updated to the newest version and new version brings new errors..

Error building Player: Exception: Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String GK_TBM_Match::get_UTF8StringData().
    Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void MultiplayerManagerExample::HandleActionDataReceived(GK_Player,System.Byte[]).

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

42. chaneya

chaneya

Since the June 19th update to Ultimate Mobile, I can now deploy on iOS to Xcode so thank you for fixing that.

Today I started testing the Social sharing features using
    UM_ShareUtility.ShareMedia("Title", "Some text to share", tex);

When I choose Twitter to share my post, I get a string and an image in the resulting post.
    When I choose Facebook, I only get an image with no string. I am currently unable to post text to Facebook using the UM_ShareUtiliy.ShareMedia option. It only passes the image to the resulting post.

Is this a bug or is there a reason for this?

Thanks
    Allan

43. molmote88

molmote88

It seems google removed its consumable in app products from default setting. (don't know since when exactly though)
    If I want to make consumable product in google
    1.make a Non-consumable inapp product
    2.change it to consumable product using the way link below suggests
    http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/api.html#consumetypes

I'm wondering UM plugin support corresponding behavior? since It do have Is consumable check box in inspector when I add inapp products in editor.

thanks

44. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's clarify the situation with errors you get while build you project for iOS.
    You did not provided any useful information to help you in this case.

What kind of Linker Errors you get while build in Xcode?
    Provide more details to make me able to help you in this case.

The purpose of Obsolete attribute is to ensure plugin compatibility.
    It's not the case to remove such code from the plugin entirely.
    I'll give you an example of situation to show obsolete code main purpose.

Let's just assume, that many developers already use an old property in their projects code.
    If the property have to be renamed/refactored/replaced with new update, old one should be marked as Obsolete.
    NOT removed. Because, these developers, who already use old property, will get their build failed.
    In case of Obsolete attribute added, they will get informed of code deprecation and will be able to fix their own code manually.
    That's the normal practice for such cases.

If you have additional questions - I am open to the conversation.
    Cheers!

45. YondernautsGames

YondernautsGames

Any word on the compilation issues for WP8?

I can't build my game for WP8 in Unity 5 as I get a series of errors. Firstly, plugin collisions. I've sorted those by manually setting the native and popups plugins in the root directory not to run for WP8 / WSA so they don't clash with the platform specific ones.

Now I get the following error at the end of a build:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Reference Rewriter: Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String GK_TBM_Match::get_UTF8StringData().
    3. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    4. PostProcessWP8Player:RewriteReferencesForAssembly(String, String, String, String, String, String, String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/PostProcessWP8Player.cs:450)
    5. PostProcessWP8Player:MakeManagedAssembliesWp8Compatible(String, String, LibraryCollection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/PostProcessWP8Player.cs:411)
    6. PostProcessWP8Player:PostProcess(BuildTarget, BuildOptions, String, String, String, String, String, Guid) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WP8Player/Extensions/Managed/PostProcessWP8Player.cs:212)
    7. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    Is this related or something else?

I removed OneSignal and the Google ads for WP8 plugins as I don't need them atm and the build was also falling over with them. I don't remember the errors there, though, but I can get them back if they would help.

Thanks

Chris

46. toanlove371

toanlove371

Help me!
    I use UM v.3.4, I have this error when build on WP8:
    "ArgumentException: The Assembly Facebook.Client is referenced by WP8Native ('Assets/Plugins/WP8/WP8Native.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:160)"

I don't use any Facebook function, I just test my Ad. Please help me.

47. chaneya

chaneya

I imported the latest version of Ultimate Mobile 3.7 dated July 12th and the code will not compile. I get the following error:

Assets/Extensions/UltimateMobile/Scripts/NativeAPI/Notifications/UM_NotificationController.cs(45,68): error CS0176: Static member `IOSNotificationController.OnDeviceTokenReceived' cannot be accessed with an instance reference, qualify it with a type name instead

My guess is you didn't test this update on an iOS build. The referenced line in the error message is encapsulated in a compiler directive that only exposes it if you switch to iOS as your platform. So the update appears to work if you are only working in a platform other than iOS.

Thanks
    Allan

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  48. RazaTech

RazaTech

Hi!
    banner is not showing up....

bannerId1 = UM_AdManager.instance.CreateAdBanner(TextAnchor.LowerCenter);
    StartCoroutine(loadBanner());

IEnumerator loadBanner()
    {
    while (!UM_AdManager.instance.IsBannerLoaded(bannerId1))
    {
    result.text = "loading ";
    yield return null;

}
    result.text = UM_AdManager.instance.IsBannerOnScreen(bannerId1).ToString();
    ;

}

49. SanSolo

SanSolo

Edit: Issue resolved. I made a mistake while adding framework.

I followed the iOS setup guide and manually added the ads framework. But still get "GoogleMobileads.h" not found error.

Also, added -ObjC to other linker flags.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  50. DickFeynman

DickFeynman