Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. iamsidv

iamsidv

Oh my, I didn't knew about this. Well I deleted some .aar files manually from the plugin related to google such as drive, invites etc. So after doing that I was able to make a build out of the whole bundle.
    But there is a pain that every time I make changes to Ultimate Mobile settings, the manifest regenerates automatically. So I have to add few lines of code manually into it.
    Any idea if we can bypass this?

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I want to tell you, that the Ultimate Mobile plugin should not rewrite your AndroidManifesl.xml file.
    I mean, The main idea is to merge-in the required tags. But the rest of tags/permissions will not be rewritten at all.

Please, could you clarify what kind of problems do you have with Ultimate Mobile manifest handling in your project?

3. Rumbleboxer

Rumbleboxer

Hi UM team, I already own the asset for years but only recently started needing to really use it. I'm wondering as I can't seem to find any option like that, does it allow support for other ad networks such as chartboost, vungle etc? Or do I have to implement those myself?

4. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Ultimate Mobile plugin has Google AdMob advertising support out of the box.
    I am not sure, that I understand you for 100%, but I want to tell that there is the possibility to use Ad Mediation with Google AdMob. Please, refer this documentation. Most likely you will find the answers to your questions.

5. Rumbleboxer

Rumbleboxer

@AlexRay yes! sorry if i was not being clear. English is not my first language. Reading the guide, this means I should configure from within admob itself? Thanks for the reply

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, of course! All the configuration you have to make is in your Google AdMob dashboard.
    From the Ultimate Mobile side, you will use Google AdMob APIs only. The Ads mediation will be worked out under the hood.

Rumbleboxer likes this.
  7. rstrom

rstrom

@AlexRay Hey! Is there any update regarding iOS 11 - In App Purchase promotion?

8. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello!
    Currently, the iOS 11 is on beta stage. Of course, when the new OS will be released, all the new features will become available with the Ultimate Mobile plugin as soon as possible.
    So, please, keep in touch, great updates are coming!

9. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

@AlexRay
    I recently upgraded to 10.0.2, but I can no longer build for iOS.
    xCode (also on cloud build) gives the following error:

... /temp.dF0xkP/Libraries/Plugins/IOS/ISN_UserNotifications.mm:14:9: fatal error: 'ISN_UserNotifications.h' file not found

The xCode project doesnt contain the file at all it seems.

I did have troubles upgrading. So I was forced to remove it completely and reinstall it with the old settings files. However the unity build is fine, just the xCode build is broken.

I've send a mail to support, but no reply yet.
    Any way to fix this?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  10. AlexRay

AlexRay

This is a well-known issue. It has been already fixed.
    Please, feel free to contact our support team and request the new package with the fix included.

11. M0rph3v5

M0rph3v5

12. AlexRay

AlexRay

As I can see, all the issues related to Mobile Native Popups module included into Ultimate Mobile.
    I want to tell you, that the Mobile Native Popups architecture was rewritten during the last update.

This issue is super-simple to fix on your own. Please, open the example scene and check the new use-cases. All the new programming guidelines examples are used in this example controller script.
    Just make the same implementation in your own project and all the issues will be fixed.
    If you have any kind of difficulties, please, contact our support team and ask for an assistance.
    Please, feel free to contact our support engineer and you will be ready to go with your project.

13. achiekess

achiekess

Hi,
    I wanna go to next levels or menu after closing admob interstitial. So, I use method HandleOnInterstitialClosed ().
    For the example:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. void HandleOnInterstitialClosed () {
    2.         UM_AdManager.OnInterstitialClosed -= HandleOnInterstitialClosed;
    3.         if(status==1){
    4.              GoToMenu();
    5.         }else{
    6.             GoToNextLevel();
    7.         }
    8. }
    It works pretty well but somtime displays black screen after closing interstitial. I don't know why? I'm still using unity 4.6 for my project and I don't know how to debug admob actions in unity. Can you help me? Thanks.

14. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

After updating to the latest version, I got a lot of errors of 1 type. (below)
    Turns out, that if you don't have the WAKE_LOCK permission in the Manifest, but you are using local notifications, they generate a lot of crashes. But the plugin only adds this permission when you enable on Push notifications (not local) it seems.
    It was a small work around, but perhaps something to add in the plugin when using local notifications as well.
    And for others who might run into this.

java.lang.RuntimeException:
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:3313)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap20(ActivityThread.java:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1719)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6692)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method:0)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1468)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1358)
    Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException:
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1693)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1646)
    at android.os.IPowerManager$Stub$Proxy.acquireWakeLock(IPowerManager.java:630)
    at android.os.PowerManager$WakeLock.acquireLocked(PowerManager.java:1906)
    at android.os.PowerManager$WakeLock.acquire(PowerManager.java:1890)
    at com.androidnative.features.notifications.LocalNotificationReceiver.onReceive(LocalNotificationReceiver.java:220)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:3306)

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

I will consider it with the team. The fix will be provided with the following update.
    Thank you for this report!

DavidSmit likes this.
  16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This case looks quite strange. I would recommend you to contact our support engineer and ask for assistance.

By the way, did you tried to make scene loading with some delay after HandleOnInterstitialClosed callback received?
    I mean wait for the end of frame delay or similar. Please, try it if you didn't. Probably it will fix the issue you have.

17. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

@AlexRay A question regarding the Local notifications.
    When I try to set them up, and parse in the seconds till the next scheduled notification, it works but somehow not on the time that I expect it to.
    For example, I try to set it up as a notification in 24hours (86400 seconds), the phone gives the notification around 1 to 2 hours after closing the app.

Any idea's what I might be doing wrong?

18. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hm, interesting. Please, could you provide the code snippet of the notification schedule?
    I'll test it on my own and reply to you with the result.

DavidSmit likes this.
  19. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

Here is my notification setup
    Both 24 and 48 got activated at the same time ( in around 1or 2 hour after starting the app )

Code (CSharp):
    1. public int _24hBeforeNotification = 86400;        // 24 hours
    2.     public int _48hBeforeNotification = 172800;       // 48 hours
    4.     private void Start ()
    5.     {
    6.         SetupNextNotification();
    7.     }
    9.     void SetupNextNotification ()
    10.     {
    12.         if ( UM_NotificationController.Instance )
    13.             UM_NotificationController.Instance.CancelAllLocalNotifications();
    14.         else
    15.             return;
    17.         int NotificationId = 0;
    18.         int NotificationId48 = 1;
    20.         if ( UM_NotificationController.Instance )
    21.         {
    23.              NotificationId = UM_NotificationController.Instance.ScheduleLocalNotification("Still Here...", "Help the Pips explore and rebuild!", _24hBeforeNotification);
    24.              NotificationId48 = UM_NotificationController.Instance.ScheduleLocalNotification("Still Here...", "Help the Pips explore and rebuild!", _48hBeforeNotification);
    26.         }
    27.     }

20. AlexRay

AlexRay

Need some time to test it. Will reply to you soon.

21. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello!
    I made the test of the code snippet you provided on my on Android device.
    So, I got the 24hrs notification received just in time.
    I have a set of Android devices at the office. Everything works well.

What Android device do you use for a test? By the way, did you test the local notifications on the different devices?
    Please, try to test your application on as many devices as you can and check the result.

22. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

Hi Alex, thanks for the test. I'm testing mainly on a Galaxy S7.
    I'll do some more tests on mutliple devices and see if I can replicate it again. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    Thanks!

23. Nijamyang

Nijamyang

Hi Alex,
    i've struggle with some linker errors in xCode when i export my unity project with ultimate mobile. It says something like:

Symbols not found for architecture armv7
    “__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById”
    “__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification”
    “__IsMusicPlaying”
    “__OpenAppUrl”

Have you ever seen your plugin cause such an error? Did i made some mistakes in the set up?

24. Charles-Colaco

Charles-Colaco

I am getting errors in Xcode, see attached screenshot.

Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error Group
    "__ISN_GetPendingNotifications", referenced from:
    "__ISN_CancelUserNotifications", referenced from:
    "__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById", referenced from:
    "__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification", referenced from:
    "__ISN_RequestPermissions", referenced from:

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I am only using UM_Camera.Instance.SaveScreenshotToGallery();

Attached Files:

25. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello, guys!
    This issue is currently fixed. Accidentally, some native dependencies were not included in the plugin package.
    Please, feel free to contact our support team and ask for the plugin package with the fix included.
    Please, provide your invoice pdf file to make the process running quickly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Charles-Colaco and Nijamyang like this.
  26. Charles-Colaco

Charles-Colaco

I am only using UM_Camera.Instance.SaveScreenshotToGallery()

Is it necessary to download the framework as mentioned here, if I'm not using the Google Mobile Ads?

27. Nijamyang

Nijamyang

Hi Alex,
    i wrote to your support on stansassets.com, but i didn't get a response until now or do i have to contact the support on unionassets.com?
    I tried to export the project aswell for win, but i get there errors as well. Is it also because of missing dependencies?

Reference Rewriter found some errors while running with command --target="Temp\StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" --additionalreferences="Temp\StagingArea",
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\UnionMetadata\10.0.15063.0\Facade"
    ,"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\References\10.0.15063.0\Windows.ApplicationModel.Calls.CallsVoipContract\1.0.0.0"
    ,"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\References\10.0.15063.0\Windows.ApplicationModel.SocialInfo.SocialInfoContract\2.0.0.0"
    etc.

28. AlexRay

AlexRay

I think no, you should not import the Google Mobile Ads framework into your project in such a case.

29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Unfortunatelly, Ultimate Mobile doesn't support Windows 10/Windows Phone/UWP platforms anymore.
    All the Windows-related libraries you have in your project are included for the legacy purpose.
    I would recommend you to search for another asset for Windows 10/Windows Phone/UWP platforms in the Asset Store.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

30. DanTaylor

DanTaylor

Hi there.
    Is anyone else having trouble with Game Center?
    On iOS9 and below it mostly works - I can't seem to get achievement notifications to fire though.
    On iOS10 it just won't connect, and I when I open the trophy/leaderboard menus they are blank.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Cheers,
    Dan

31. pojinlee

pojinlee

Hi,
    I have both Android Native Plugin and IOS Native.
    And recently, I bought Ultimate Mobile.

I have some questions about this.
    I would like to use the metadata value of "Google Play Service" function.

https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity
    "Posting a Score to a Leaderboard"
    "Google Play Games Plugin for Unity" uses metadata.

Android Native Plugin, Ultimate Mobile do not provide any metadata.
    I want to use this.
    How can I use it?

And, Your homepage
    "https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/how-to-compile-android-native-jar-libs-107"

Here's how to compile a JAR file.
    But,

"Assets/Extensions/GooglePlayCommon/Eclipse/ANEclipseProject.rar"

This path does not exist.
    It existed in previous versions, but can not be found in the current version.
    In which path can I find this file?

Thank you for help.

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It looks like you have some mistakes in the configuration of your project.
    I would recommend you to contact our support engineer and ask for an assistance.
    Please, go ahead and you will be ready to go with your project in a short time!

DanTaylor likes this.
  33. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    With one of the latest updates, we moved all the native libraries to Android Studio solution.
    This archive is not included in the plugin package because of its' size.
    But, of course, you may contact our support engineer, provide the invoice of the plugin purchase and ask for the archive with the native libraries project. You are free to implement any kind of unique feature you want.

34. RazaTech

RazaTech

hi!
    i'm having problem is xcode
    ios/Libraries/Plugins/iOS/GMA_SA_Lib.m:10:9: Module 'GoogleMobileAds' not found

i just want to use social sharing. nothing else.

how to remove else?

35. Mage-Co

Mage-Co

Hi I have contact your support but no reply we have same problem below, please help to send us fix version. Thanks
    Our email is huynhanhtuan81@yahoo.com, we also attach our invoice.

Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error Group
    "__ISN_GetPendingNotifications", referenced from:
    "__ISN_CancelUserNotifications", referenced from:
    "__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById", referenced from:
    "__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification", referenced from:
    "__ISN_RequestPermissions", referenced from:
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This issue has been already fixed. Please, contact our support engineer and ask for the plugin version with the fix included. Go ahead, and you will be ready to go with your project!

37. AlexRay

AlexRay

It looks like you have the Google AdMob ads enabled in your project settings.
    That's why you have the reference to Google Mobile Ads framework from code, but the framework itself is not included.

So, the reason is the Google Mobile Ads module included in the Ultimate Mobile package.
    I would recommend you to open up the Google Mobile Ads settings and remove the Google Mobile Ads plugin from your project.
    As you mentioned, you don't use it, so it will not cause any problem I think. Anyway, you will be able to reimport the Ultimate Mobile into your project any time you want and the Google Mobile Ads will be included as well.

38. RazaTech

RazaTech

how to Remove it ?
    upload_2017-7-19_1-4-24.png

upload_2017-7-19_1-3-57.png

it will remove all of these.

39. AlexRay

AlexRay

Oh, I got it! You have the Ultimate Mobile plugin in your project.
    I would recommend you to contact our support engineer and ask for an assistance with this case.
    Please, go ahead and you will get all these issue fixed in a short time.

40. awesomeunleashed

awesomeunleashed

Why would the AddressBookController consistently be taking about 25 seconds to load contacts (50 of them) on Android? Is there a way to make it faster? I've used another plugin that did contacts loading before, and it only took a few seconds to retrieve the data. However, because I purchased Ultimate Mobile for other features I needed as well, I'd prefer to use it to using the other plugin as well just for contacts.

Alternatively, would there be an easy way to make it run completely in the background? Because AndroidNative is running the lookup on the UI thread, the user can't interact with the rest of my application while it's running. The best I've been able to do is an animated loading screen, but that amount of time is far too long to make the user wait.

41. AlexRay

AlexRay

Maybe the address book loading time is related to your particular device.
    Please, try to test on other Android devices and check the result time.

If you have any kind of feedback/feature suggestions, please, feel free to contact our support team and consider all these cases with our support engineer.

42. domdev

domdev

I'm using ultimate mobile now with works great.. now I want to add firebase database and messaging.. but im having hard time adding it in android and ios.. is it possible?

43. AlexRay

AlexRay

There is no Firebase Database and Firebase Cloud Messaging support in Ultimate Mobile.
    So, please, search for another plugin in the Asset Store.

44. domdev

domdev

yes I'm importing firebase plugins now, but im having dex format error when building in android.. :( you know threads that doing the same thing? like adding there database and messaging

45. AlexRay

AlexRay

You can try to contact our support engineer according to these build issues.
    Please, go ahead and you will get great support in a short time!

46. MolodoeZlo

MolodoeZlo

Здравствуйте! Я только начал знакомство с юнити 5 и пробую сделать свою первую игру, заранее извиняюсь за тупость. По рекомендации купил лицензию вашего приложения, и после нажатия кнопки bulid возникают 2 ошибки, которые я не могу исправить. Пробовал сделать по рекомендации консоли, не помогает.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Game\God fo the road\Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:16-49 Error:
    Attribute application@icon value=(@drawable/app_icon) from AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:16-49
    is also present at AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-45 value=(@drawable/ic_launcher).
    Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:icon"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:3-47:17 to override.

UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

и

AndroidSDKToolsException: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.DetectErrorsAndWarnings (System.String logMessages, System.String errorMsg)

Заранее спасибо

47. AlexRay

AlexRay

Здравствуйте!
    Я так понимаю, Вы собираете Gradle билд своего проекта.
    Рекомендую Вам собрать билд прям из Unity (конпка Build and Run). Gradle билды есть смысл собирать только в отдельных сложных случаях, когда в этом есть необходимость.
    Если у Вас будут какие-либо трудности со сборкой проекта, напишите на почту нашей службы поддержки.

48. VizmystechLLC

VizmystechLLC

I've been getting an Xcode "ISN_UserNotifications.h file not found" error with the latest version of Ultimate Mobile. The only things I'm using Ultimate Mobile for is Admob Ads and a game rating popup. Is there a fix for this issue? I was hoping to submit my new game to Apple for testing this weekend but this issue is preventing me from building a new test build.

49. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, this issue is already fixed and the fix will be available in the following couple of days.
    You can contact our support engineer and ask for the new package with the fix included.

By the way, if you don't use any kind of certain features, please, feel free to uncheck them in the iOS Native plugin settings Inspector window (as shown in the screenshot here).

50. MolodoeZlo

MolodoeZlo

Я пытаюсь добавить проект в google develop и создать контент для продажи. Мне надо создать build и закинуть его туда, но у меня ничего не получается, т.к. всплывают 2 вышеперечисленные ошибки, я писал вам в саппорт, отправил все чеки об оплате ultimate mobile по их просьбе и файлы. Но мне не отвечают.

51. AlexRay

AlexRay

Инженер поддержки ответит на Ваш запрос сегодня.
    Спасибо за Ваше терпение и понимание!