Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. raydekk

raydekk

Hey,

After updating to Ultimate Mobile 9.8/18, I noticed that banner ads don't work anymore on Android and iOS.
    First try - didn't change any settings or code, just installed 9.8/18. Interstitials and IAP work.
    Second try - completely deleted ultimate mobile and reconfigured everything. Same output.
    Third try - used the example ad banner scene - same output again.
    Fourth try - changed SMART_BANNER to BANNER in the code but still the same.

From what I noticed, the banner is shown (sometimes) in the scene for a split second after the splash screen. Having a button that calls ShowAd doesn't change anything.
    My previous Ultimate Mobile version was 9.2 or 9.4 (I don't recall exactly) with Unity 5.4.x. But in that version everything worked perfectly, so something must have changed in the later versions. I've tried it with Unity 5.5.x and now 5.6.0p2 and still the same.

My Android SDK Manager has all libs updated to the latest version (but I dont think this matters since the banner isn't shown on iOS either).

Also, no errors from adb debugging:

I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.billing.core.BillingManager method:AN_Connect
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): (Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_Init
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): (Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_ChangeInterstisialsUnitID
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_TagForChildDirectedTreatment
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_CreateBannerAd
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_ShowAd
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_LoadInterstitialAd
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): InAppPurchaseManager, total products loaded: 1
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): Connected
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734):
    I/Unity (11734): Interstitial ad content ready

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The latest plugin version is well tested. Google AdMob functionality is stable and ready to go.
    First of all, double check your Ultimate Mobile plugin settings and Google Mobile Ads settings as well.
    All the Ids have to be correct. Please, check it one more time to be sure, that the are no issues with it.

According to provided log records, I want to say, that everything is looking good. All the messages indicate, that all is moving on correctly, there are no errors/exceptions there. As I understand from your message, sometimes the banner appears for a second. Looks quite strange, but I need more additional information to be able to help you.

The logs you provided are not the full logs. I mean, you provided the messages selected with the Unity filter.
    Please, could you provide the full LogCat logs from your Android device? I am interested in the log without filters.
    Just the full LogCat logs. Try to capture the moments of AdMob initialization and banner displaying calls.
    I would recommend you to contact our support team with all this information, because it's quite hard to help you with all these cases in a forum circumstances.
    Please, go for it and you will get great support in a short time!

3. elpuerco63

elpuerco63

Thought I would reach out to other UM users re the issue I list below:

I find UM to be near perfect and is doing all I need apart from the cursed image rotation that I read haunts Unity?

I'm currently having issues that apparently unity does not read the EXIF info of the photo so the photos appear in wrong orientation.

Taking a photo and display on texture2d in the correct orientation on both iOS and Android, specifically the portrait issue where the photo is rotated 90 degrees in wrong orientation?

Photo selection from users gallery has the same issue as above, the orientation especially portrait photos is incorrect

I cannot find a way that provides me with the information of the selected photo that I can determine the photos correct orientation on either iOS or Android. I can resolve this when taking a photo on Android by saving then loading the photo and reading the EXIF info but this is not possible on iOS

I have tried a number of assets that all fail the above and am struggling to find a fix for this unity weirdness of photo orientation issues.

Really hope someone can help

4. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Unfortunately, there is no solution for this problem. If the problem had a solution, most likely, it has already been fixed by Stan's Assets. Of course, there are a lot of places to search for the solution.
    If you will find any kind of useful information according to this case, please, share with us. Feel free to contact our support team and ask any information you need. You are welcome!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

5. RazaTech

RazaTech

Hi! i m having same ads banner issue on android , with same logs as#post-3042671

and i m stunned , adds are clickable , and if you minimize app(press home button on android) and then maximize(select app from background process) it appears for just milliseconds, means it appears on screen redraw..

this issue starts after upgrading to unity 5.6 , then i updated UM_Plugin but it doesn't effect.

some body also has same problem but he is using google Google Mobile Ads Unity Plugin.
    http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1304000/admob-banner-ads-not-shown-but-are-clickable.html

plz take a look on this issue ...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This issue exists on the latest Unity v5.6. It's a well-known issue.
    Currently, it's in our bug-tracker and we are looking for feedbacks from Unity and Google AdMob sides.
    If you need to build the application right now, please, open your project in the previous Unity version.

For any additional information, please, feel free to contact our support team.

7. RazaTech

RazaTech

Thanx for quick reply :)

8. raydekk

raydekk

Okay thanks, will wait for a fix.

I did find this in the extended log, don't know if it helps:
    W/Ads (12179): App does not have the required permissions to get location

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

This message is the warning message. This message going from the Google AdMob side.
    Most likely, AdMob uses some Android location APIs, but you have no permission added for it.

That's not an issue, the AdMob Ads will work correctly. Of course, you can add this permission manually to fix it.

10. Lesha-VH

Lesha-VH

Hello!

How to use Facebook login and download Facebook avatar using Ultimate Mobile?

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Unfortunately, there is no possibility to implement the Facebook login feature with the Ultimate Mobile plugin.
    Ultimate Mobile supports only native sharing features (Facebook, Twitter etc).
    As I correctly understand, you are looking for Facebook OAuth API.

Facebook OAuth API will give you an opportunity to authenticate the user on Facebook, load user avatar etc.
    More detailed information about Facebook OAuth API you can find in our documentation here.
    Please, take a look. I believe, this information will be helpful for you.

12. raydekk

raydekk

Hey,

Any update on this?

Thanks

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This issue exists in our bug-tracker. The fix will be provided with the following official update.
    Stay in touch, I believe, the following update will take place during the next week.

14. iamsidv

iamsidv

Hi Alex Ray,

I am using the Ultimate Mobile Plugin but when I am trying to make an android build, I am not able to do so.

Following are things that I have:-
    1. Unity 5.5.3f1
    2. Latest Facebook SDK
    3. Ultimate Mobile Plugin
    4. Push woosh SDK.

When I am trying to make the build in android, I get the following log-

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources.
    /Volumes/workspace/Plugin/android-sdk/build-tools/25.0.3/aapt package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J "gen" -M "AndroidManifest.xml" -S "res" -I "/Volumes/workspace/Plugin/android-sdk/platforms/android-25/android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages com.chartboost.sdk.unity:com.pushwoosh:com.pushwoosh.unityplugin.badges:com.pushwoosh.unityplugin:com.example.an_billing:com.example.an_googleplay:com.example.an_social:com.example.androidnative:android.support.graphics.drawable.animated:android.support.v7.appcompat:android.support.v7.cardview:android.support.customtabs:com.facebook:com.facebook.android:com.mnp.popups:com.google.android.gms.ads.impl:com.google.android.gms.ads:com.google.android.gms.auth.api:com.google.android.gms.auth:com.google.android.gms.base:com.google.android.gms.base:com.google.android.gms:com.google.android.gms:com.google.android.gms.games:com.google.android.gms.gcm:com.google.android.gms.gcm:com.google.android.gms.iid:com.google.android.gms.iid:com.google.android.gms.location:android.support.v4:android.support.v4:android.support.graphics.drawable -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/AN_Res/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/Pushwoosh/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/PushwooshBadges/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/PushwooshUnityPlugin/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/an_billing/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/an_googleplay/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/an_social/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/androidnative/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/animated-vector-drawable-23.4.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/cardview-v7-23.4.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/customtabs-23.4.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-wrapper-7.9.4/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/mobile-native-popups/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-ads/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-ads-lite/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-auth/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-auth-base/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-base/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-base-9.6.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-basement/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-basement-9.6.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-games/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-gcm/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-gcm-9.6.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-iid/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-iid-9.6.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-location-9.6.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/support-v4-23.4.0/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/support-v4-24.1.1/res" -S "/Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/support-vector-drawable-23.4.0/res"

stderr[
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_alert_dialog_button_bar_material.xml:18: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layoutDirection from <android.support.v7.widget.ButtonBarLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_alert_dialog_button_bar_material.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/abc_alert_dialog_button_bar_material for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_alert_dialog_material.xml:48: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:textAlignment from <android.support.v7.widget.DialogTitle>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_alert_dialog_material.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/abc_alert_dialog_material for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_dialog_title_material.xml:29: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:textAlignment from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_dialog_title_material.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/abc_dialog_title_material for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_screen_toolbar.xml:27: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:touchscreenBlocksFocus from <android.support.v7.widget.ActionBarContainer>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_screen_toolbar.xml: note: using v21 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/abc_screen_toolbar for configuration v21.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_search_view.xml:47: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layoutDirection from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/abc_search_view.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/abc_search_view for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml:100: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:fontFamily from <Button>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml:80: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginEnd from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml:80: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml:80: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:fontFamily from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml:56: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:fontFamily from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment.xml: note: using v16 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/com_facebook_device_auth_dialog_fragment for configuration v16.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml:136: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:fontFamily from <Button>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml:112: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml:112: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginEnd from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml:59: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:fontFamily from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml:47: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <android.support.v7.widget.AppCompatImageView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.17.0/res/layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment.xml: note: using v16 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/com_facebook_smart_device_dialog_fragment for configuration v16.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media.xml:42: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layoutDirection from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media.xml:34: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <include>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media.xml:34: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_toStartOf from <include>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/notification_template_big_media for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:60: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_toEndOf from <ImageView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:46: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_toEndOf from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:46: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layoutDirection from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:38: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <include>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:38: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_toStartOf from <include>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml:30: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_alignParentEnd from <include>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml: note: using v17 attributes; synthesizing resource com.lamar.socio:layout/notification_template_big_media_narrow for configuration v17.
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_lines.xml:18: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:paddingEnd from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_lines.xml:77: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <LinearLayout>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_lines.xml:96: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:paddingStart from <TextView>
    /Volumes/workspace/Siddharth Projects/Practice Projects/streets 5.3.5/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/appcompat-v7-23.4.0/res/layout/notification_template_lines.xml:64: note: removing attribute http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android:layout_marginStart from <TextView>

I'm not sure why this error is coming.

15. iamsidv

iamsidv

Update :

I made a fresh project and I imported the plugin..
    added facebook sdk later on..
    and I tried to build it on android.
    Though I had to remove few files from the plugin but I managed to make a build.

Now when I import the push-woosh plugin, then I am getting an error while making the build.

Too many field references: 68178; max is 65536. You may try using --multi-dex option.
    mainly in play-services-XXXXX

16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This is well-known Android platform limitation. The only option to bypass this issue is to reduce the native libs included into the final build. There is an option in Ultimate Mobile.
    Please, open the Ultimate Mobile settings window -> navigate to Android Native settings.
    You will see the set of Android features supported with this plugin.
    Uncheck the features you don't use. The native modules of Android Native will be cleaned up accordingly.
    It will allow you to reduce the build size and field references as well.

Of course, this approach will not save you if you will import a huge amount of 3rd party plugins in your project.
    But it's reliable for such a cases like yours one, I think.

17. RazaTech

RazaTech

Hi!

i have updated to unity 5.6.1f.
    updated unity IAP
    updated Ultimate Mobile.

now i could not build APK getting fowling error.

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_121\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Android/sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub$Proxy;
    3 errors; aborting
    ]
    stdout[
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\GoogleAIDL\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/BuildConfig.class...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService.class...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub.class...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub$Proxy.class...
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\GooglePlay\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/ActivityLauncher.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceManager.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceManager$1.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceManager$1$1.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceManager$1$2.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceManager$2.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BillingServiceProcessor.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/BuildConfig.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/Consts.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/Consts$PurchaseState.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/Consts$ResponseCode.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayBillingUnAvailableException.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$1.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$2.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$3.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$4.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$5.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$6.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$7.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/GooglePlayPurchasing$Features.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IActivityLauncher.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IBillingServiceManager.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabException.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$1.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$2.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$2$1.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$3.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$4.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$OnConsumeFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$OnConsumeMultiFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$OnIabPurchaseFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$OnIabSetupFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabHelper$QueryInventoryFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/IabResult.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/Inventory.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/Purchase.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/PurchaseActivity.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/PurchaseFailedEvent.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/SkuDetails.class...
    processing com/unity/purchasing/googleplay/VRPurchaseActivity.class...
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_billing\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService.class...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub.class...
    processing com/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub$Proxy.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/AN_BillingProxyActivity.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/AN_BillingProxyActivity$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$2$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$3.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$3$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingHelper$3$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingManager$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingManager$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/BillingManager$3.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/listeners/AN_PurchaseFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/core/listeners/AN_QueryInventoryFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/interfaces/OnBillingPurchaseFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/interfaces/OnBillingSetupFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/interfaces/OnConsumeFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/interfaces/OnConsumeMultiFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/interfaces/QueryInventoryFinishedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/BillingException.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/BillingResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/Inventory.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/Purchase.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/Security.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/models/SkuDetails.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/util/Base64.class...
    processing com/androidnative/billing/util/Base64DecoderException.class...
    processing com/example/an_billing/BuildConfig.class...
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_googleplay\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/CloudMessagingManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/CloudMessagingManager$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/GcmBroadcastReceiver.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/GcmIntentService.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/PictureLoadingListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/PictureLoadingTask.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gcm/PictureLoadingTaskListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/ANMobileAd.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/AdInAppListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/BannerAdListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/GADBanner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/InterstitialAdListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/ad/RewardedAdListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/analytics/AN_AnalyticsProxy.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/analytics/V4GoogleAnalytics.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/AppInvitesController.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientBridge.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$3.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$4.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$5.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameClientManager$6.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GameInvitationManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/GooglePlaySupportActivity.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/core/NewGameHelper.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/appInvite/AppInviteListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/AchievementsLoadListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/AchievementsUpdateListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/LeaderBoardScoreLoaded.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/LeaderBoardsLoadedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/PlayerResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/PlayerScoreUpdateListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/games/ScoreSubmitedListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/network/AN_OnInvitationReceivedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/network/AN_RealTimeMessageReceivedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/network/AN_ReliableMessageSentCallback.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/network/AN_RoomStatusUpdateListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/network/AN_RoomUpdateListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/quests/AN_AcceptQuestResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/quests/AN_ClaimMilestoneResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/quests/AN_EventsLoadListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/quests/AN_LoadQuestsResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/quests/AN_QuestUpdateListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/requests/AN_LoadRequestsResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/requests/AN_UpdateRequestsResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/DeleteSnapShotListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/DeleteSpapShotResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/LoadSnapshotsResultListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/OpenSnapshotListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/SnapshotCreateListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/savedgames/SnapshotMetadataChangeListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnCancelMatchResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnInvitationAcceptedCallback.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnLeaveMatchResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnLoadInvitationsResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnLoadMatchResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnLoadMatchesResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnMatchInitiatedCallback.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnTurnBasedMatchUpdateReceivedListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnTurnResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/listeners/tbm/AN_OnUpdateMatchResult.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/network/RealTimeMultiplayerController.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/network/TurnBasedMultiplayerController.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/plus/controllers/AN_PlusButtonController.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/plus/models/AN_PlusButton.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/plus/models/AN_PlusButton$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/AN_IdFactory.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/AnUtility.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/Base64.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/Base64DecoderException.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/PS_Utility.class...
    processing com/androidnative/gms/utils/PS_Utility$1.class...
    processing com/example/an_googleplay/BuildConfig.class...
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_social\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/ChooserArrayAdapter.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/ChooserArrayAdapter$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/ChooserArrayAdapter$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/ChooserArrayAdapter$OnChooseArrayItemClickListener.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/SocialGate.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/SocialGate$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/SocialProxyActivity.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/SocialProxyActivity$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/common/SocialProxyActivity$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/fb/FBAppRequestCompleteListner.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/fb/FBExtended.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/gplus/GPlusShare.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/gplus/ParseDeepLinkActivity.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/instagram/AnInstagram.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/twitter/ANTwitter.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/twitter/ANTwitter$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/twitter/ANTwitter$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/twitter/ANTwitter$3.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/twitter/ANTwitter$updateTwitterStatus.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/utils/Base64.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/utils/Base64DecoderException.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/social/utils/SocialConf.class...
    processing com/example/an_social/BuildConfig.class...
    processing archive E:\Unity Work Space\Graffiti 1.0\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\androidnative\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing com/androidnative/AN_Bridge.class...
    processing com/androidnative/AndroidNativeBridge.class...
    processing com/androidnative/AndroidNativeProxy.class...
    processing com/androidnative/OAuthProxyActivity.class...
    processing com/androidnative/OAuthProxyActivity$OAuthProxyWebViewClient.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/AN_TV.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/AppInfoLoader.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/CameraAPI.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/ImmersiveMode.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/ImmersiveMode$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/ImmersiveMode$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/ImmersiveMode$3.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/common/AddressBookManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/common/AndroidNativeUtility.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationReceiver.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationService.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationsController.class...
    processing com/androidnative/features/permissions/PermissionsManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/firebase/analytics/Bridge.class...
    processing com/androidnative/firebase/analytics/Manager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/licensing/AppLicenseCheckerCallback.class...
    processing com/androidnative/licensing/LicenseManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/popups/PopUpsManager.class...
    processing com/androidnative/popups/PopUpsManager$1.class...
    processing com/androidnative/popups/PopUpsManager$2.class...
    processing com/androidnative/<message truncated>
    upload_2017-5-25_19-24-6.png
    these are ,my settings.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  18. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    There are duplicates of billing libs in your project. You have to search for an_biling library in your project and remove it manually.
    Most likely some kind of minor issue took place during the update and you have to fix it on your own.
    The fix is ultra-simple, so, please, go ahead, remove the duplicatied lib and you will be ready to go.

19. RazaTech

RazaTech

Thanx for quick reply
    upload_2017-5-25_20-49-41.png

but got just one "an_billing.jar"

20. RazaTech

RazaTech

i delete "an_billing.aar" and an_billing.jar.
    things start working. Thanx

right now game is under dev , and i'm not using unity IAP just placed it in Code.
    In future when ever i use it, does it work... ?

21. RazaTech

RazaTech

i m worried, its not working either in 5.6.1f.
    but Admob has made some update.
    https://github.com/unity-plugins/Unity-Admob/commit/a9a7a11246a6acb2c145182549492bf05e1243eb

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  22. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello.
    Can i using firebase analytics with Ultimate Mobile plugin?

23. AlexRay

AlexRay

I am not 100% sure about it because you mentioned, that you have Unity IAP in your project as well.
    So, most likely, you have to leave only one version of IAP plugin in your project.
    You will have to choose the Ultimate Mobile or Unity IAP.

The issue with invisible (but clickable) AdMob banners is already fixed.
    Please, contact our support team and ask for the latest plugin package with the fix included.

24. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Currently, we have Firebase Analytics support for Android platform.
    Please, check the new documentation here.

25. RazaTech

RazaTech

hi!

ultimate mobile "ByteBuffer" class is having conflict with other plugins. like "Fairy GUI" .
    because "ByteBuffer" is name-space less class.

Please enclose "ByteBuffer" in name space. Thanx.

26. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    ByteBuffer class exists only for example purposes. So, in general, you are free to delete this script at all.
    In such a way you will be required to remove all the other scripts, that have references for ByteBuffer class.
    Please, go for it and you will be ready to go.

27. raydekk

raydekk

Can Ultimate Mobile be used to with admob mediation adapters?
    Like adding different ad networks SDK and adapters for admob and letting admob console handle the mediation.

28. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, of course. Feel free to import any video ad network adapter you want.
    Ultimate Mobile is fully compatible with all this stuff.

29. tepa

tepa

Hi,

I use Ultimate Mobile to show Rewarded ads in an Android application. I can get a rewarded ad to show in an Android device, but I can't access the information about if the rewarded ad video is watched to the end. The problem is that I am using javascript for my application and the Ultimate mobile is coded with C#. How can I access the information in "public event Action<string, int> OnRewarded" from javascript?

30. RazaTech

RazaTech

Hi!

I have created new Test project just to check banners. after including "banner Ad unit id"
    compile UM ads example. and adds are clickable but not being showing.

its almost 1 month, i have completed this game, but stuck because of ads.
    i m using upload_2017-5-29_22-58-52.png
    which is latest.
    I’d really appreciate if you show care to a struggling client since last month.

31. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Stan's Assets plugins oriented to C# developers. The mechanism of C# - JavaScript interoperability in Unity is very limited.
    So, it will be almost impossible to get the full functionality set of Ultimate Mobile in your case.
    I would recommend you to search for other plugins in Unity Asset store with the same features set but oriented for JavaScript developers.

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The issue with invisible (but clickable) AdMob banners is already fixed.
    Please, contact our support team and ask for the latest plugin package with the fix included.

33. SixTwoSix

SixTwoSix

Hey, so I'm having the same problem with banner ads being invisible. I'm on Unity 5.6.0f3 (issue doesn't seem to occur in earlier versions) and I'm on the latest version of Ultimate Mobile, 9.8/18. Do I need to contact UM support for a package containing the fix, or should the current version that is on the Asset Store have it?

34. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hi!
    You have to contact Stan's Assets Support Team via support@stansassets.com
    Please, go for it and you will get great assistance in a short time.

35. mahmoud93p

mahmoud93p

he does't give any solution , he side to me fixed in weekend ! Great Support !!

36. raydekk

raydekk

Hey Alex,

I've sent an email to support@stansassets.com but I haven't received any reply regarding a fix for the admob banners. Is the email correct or do I need to include some sort of proof of my purchase? (it was a few years ago)

Thanks

37. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello!
    I can see your e-mail. You will get the reply of our support engineer later today.

38. raydekk

raydekk

Thanks, fix works perfectly!

39. raydekk

raydekk

When I'm checking firebase analytics and building for android I'm getting:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:22, D:\MyProjects\Myapp\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-common\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/provider[@name=com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider] element:
    2.   <provider
    3. --    @android:authorities="com.test.myapp.firebaseinitprovider"
    4.   <provider
    5. ++    @android:authorities="${applicationId}.firebaseinitprovider"
    6. Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:8, D:\MyProjects\Mobile\Myapp\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:15] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver] element:
    7.   <receiver
    8.       @android:name="com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver"
    9.       <intent-filter>
    10.               @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE">
    11. --        <action
    12. --            @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION">
    13. --        </action>
    14.   <receiver
    15.       @android:name="com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver"
    16.       <intent-filter>
    17.               @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE">
    18. ++        <category
    19. ++            @android:name="${applicationId}">
    20. ++        </category>
    If I remove firebase it works fine.

40. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, take a look at our Firebase Analytics integration guide.
    Most likely you will find the answer to your questions.
    If you will need any kind of additional information, please, feel free to contact our support team.

41. RazaTech

RazaTech

hi!
    its been 3 weeks and support also tell that it will b available in next week but next week never come, clients are getting furious but you don’t seem to tell whats happening.

42. jGate99

jGate99

@AlexRay
    Affected by same issue and same response, For heavens sake do something

43. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello, guys!
    The issue with Google AdMob banners is related to Unity update itself.
    As you know, starting with Unity 5.6 version the banners become invisible but clickable.

This issue is fixed. Officially it will be available with the following update.
    You have to understand, that we have a lot of plugins and to prepare all them for an update will take time.
    But even if this issue appeared after Unity update, we had to fix it on our own.

So, good news guys! I have the fix for you! Apply the fix on your own is super easy.
    I attached the an_googleplay.txt file ti this post (please, see the attachment).
    To apply the fix, please, rename this library to an_googleplay.aar and replace the Assets/Plugins/Android/libs/an_googleplay.arr with this library from attachment.
    Rebuild your application, deploy on your Android device - you will get the banners working.
    Sorry for any kind of inconvenience. Please, apply the fix manually and you will be ready to go with AdMob banners!

Best regards,
    Alex

Attached Files:

44. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

Hi @AlexRay
    Overall I'm super happy with Ultimate Mobile!

The last weeks/months I've seen an increase in Errors in the Google Play store Console with AndroidNative based references.

These 2 seem to be most prevalent (GameClientManager & LocalNotificationReceiver):

java.lang.NullPointerException
    com.androidnative.gms.core.GameClientManager.onActivityResult

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException:
    at com.androidnative.gms.core.GameClientManager.onActivityResult(GameClientManager.java:1147)
    at com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity.onStop(GooglePlaySupportActivity.java:80)

And:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    at com.androidnative.features.notifications.LocalNotificationReceiver.onReceive(LocalNotificationReceiver.java:130)

And thoughts on how to fix these? It's affecting a number of users :/

45. RazaTech

RazaTech

Thanx for update
    but it seems, now banner are not hiding it self.

i m using this code. it was working.
    Take a look, already it been too late.

Code (CSharp):
    1.    public void HideBanner(GoogleMobileAdBanner banner)
    2.         {
    3.             banner.ShowOnLoad = false;
    4.             if (banner.IsOnScreen)
    5.             {
    6.                 RefreshBanner(banner);
    7.             }
    9.             banner.Hide();
    10.             Debug.Log("hide banner" + banner.id);
    11.         }

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I believe, this issue has already been fixed. Most likely, it takes place on quite old Android versions (before API 19).
    There is nothing you can do on your own. You just need the plugin update.
    Please, feel free to contact your support team and request the new plugin package with the fix included.

47. AlexRay

AlexRay

I would recommend you to start communicating with our support engineers.
    You have to understand, that it's quite difficult to help you in a forum circumstances.
    The best way is to have a conversation via e-mail. So, please, go for it and you will get all the issues fixed!

48. DavidSmit

DavidSmit

Thanks!

49. jGate99

jGate99

I'm facing same issue and I emailed to support, no response so far.

50. AlexRay

AlexRay

Guys! I can see your reports in our e-mail. Please, keep in touch.
    Our support engineer will give you an answer in a short time.