Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Oct 19, 2018.

1. fornetjob

fornetjob

After new update couldn't open leaderboards and store. Before update deleted all old folders in plugins (except Settings) and install asset. Downgraded to previous version and it working fine. Update without delete old folders - the same result.
    In the new version increased number of methods - require enable multidex or proguard.
    Also not working store in editor mode (builder is null in AN_Billing.Connect).

After connect to store have 0 products in AN_Billing.Inventory.Products.Count.

Leaderboard error:
    08-13 11:41:47.723 24935-25019/? D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_Activity.StartActivityForResult :: {"m_classId":2,"m_instanceId":"-545601478"} | {"m_HashCode":74440098,"m_action":"","m_type":"","m_packageName":"","m_uri":"","m_isChooser":false,"m_chooserInfo":{"m_title":"","m_extra_initial_intents":[]},"m_flags":[],"m_categories":[],"m_extraKeys":[],"m_extraValues":[]}
    08-13 11:41:47.968 24935-24935/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.fornetjob.neonballs, PID: 24935
    java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
    Unity version : 2018.4.3f1
    Device model : HTC HTC One_M8
    Device fingerprint: htc/htc_europe/htc_m8:6.0/MRA58K/662736.4:user/release-keys

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.fornetjob.neonballs/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity}: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { }
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2484)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2544)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:150)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1394)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:168)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5845)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:797)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:687)
    Caused by: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { }
    at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1915)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1629)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3927)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3888)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(Unknown Source)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1288)
    at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6264)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2447)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2544)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:150)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1394)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:168)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5845)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:797)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:687)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. vibasb

vibasb

Hi, today I bought Social GIF plugin. And found this problem.
    I am using Social GIF to share GIF from game. I am using Demo1 Scene and created an android build with it to check if everything is working fine or not.Recording and saving GIF is working fine. But when it came to social sharing partI got this issuejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:com.stansassets.gif.Bridge

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Its urgent.

akhil_unity241 likes this.
  3. akhil_unity241

akhil_unity241

The order number for this purchase is 13469121233182

4. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @HYPERSONICs , thanks for the report, I am getting my Android 9 device tomoorw and will give that a try.

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, can you post here as attachment to PM me full error log please

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@fornetjob can you please PM me.
    The android billing API you are using is deprecated, but it's now based on newer API, so ideally you should not use it. But it still has to work. I would like to know more about your problem. Thanks.

7. vibasb

vibasb

Here is the attached log as requested by you. Although its working in IOS but in IOS I can't share in twitter

I have also attached another log for twitter share fail in IOS

Attached Files:

8. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks, will do my best to fix it by the end of the week.

9. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Yes, exactly, as you have said, the problem was with the Android Manifest

I have finally found the problem, and it was that I had the Android Manifest inside of Unity project in the plugins folder, and it was wrong built, so I have deleted from the project, and I have made a new build letting Unity do a new Android Manifest when it builds the project, outside of the project (in Temp folder) and now it works correctly.

10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That's good @SpaceRay Plugin keeps it's AndroidManifest inside deep inside the plugin structure and will be safely merged with any other manifests you have in a project. Only place Android Manifest inside the Assets/Plugins/Android if you want manually add some features in it. And even for that, you can use a plugin UI.

11. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, just wanted to tell that issues is fixed, will be released in the next update, I will send you the beta version in a mean time. Thanks.

12. PapaStout

PapaStout

Hi. I'm reading the documentation on Achievement (and Leaderboards).

https://unionassets.com/ultimate-mobile-pro/achievements-730

It says the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. string achievementId = "YOUR_AchievementId_HERE";
    How can I access the Achievement ID for both Android and iOS? For example, the Android Achievement ID could be "CgkI5JW26pMPEAIQAQ," while the iOS one could be "grp.Stars."

Thanks.

13. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

Hi, i'm updating a game that uses Mobile Ultimate but just noticed that it's been deprecated. Is there any guide showing how to upgrade from Mobile Ultimate to Mobile Ultimate Pro?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  14. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

You can do something like:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. string achievementId;
    2. switch (Application.platform)
    3. {
    4.     case RuntimePlatform.Android:
    5.         achievementId = "CgkI5JW26pMPEAIQAQ";
    6.         break;
    7.     case RuntimePlatform.IPhonePlayer:
    8.         achievementId = "grp.Stars";
    9.         break;
    10.     default:
    11.         throw new Exception("Achievements are not supported for this platform");
    12. }

15. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Not really, it's two completely different products. Pro version is completely reworked.

16. Grumpy-Dot

Grumpy-Dot

@lacost
    Hello, I've noticed a small issue with the sample scenes, there are missing scripts for the game objects TabsPanelView and GridLayoutGroupPanel in all the sample scenes. Let me know if there is a dependency I'm missing and which scripts should be there. I've tested with both 2019.2.x and 2018.2.x. Thanks!

17. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Grumpy-Dot, Thank you for the report. I was surprised to hear that. Here is the thing, I gave plugins project git repo that I always use with different unity version from 2017.4 to 2019.3. But I am always uploading to the asset sore using lowes supported version 2017.4 Probably something is wrong then unity package is generated with 2017.4. I will run some test to better understand how to make sure that plugin example scenes can be opened with every supported version. In the meantime, just PM me, I will send you the plugins project, you will able to open it with any Unity version. Thanks.

18. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

I get an error saying "resource string/app_id" couldn't be found after i turn Google Play Services on. Am i supposed to add this in AndroidManifest by hand?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  19. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

No, the plugin will automate all the required actions, you just need to follow UI instructions, looks like you haven't set your application info, please have a look at this guide:
    https://unionassets.com/android-native-pro/getting-started-670

20. Nemo_omeN

Nemo_omeN

Hey @lacost.
    We're having a problem with the tvOS GameCenter (GameKit) implementation.
    We have an app that supports both iOS and tvOS. Both share the same bundle id, app id and the provisioning is autogenerated by XCode (Unity generates separate XCode projects for iOS and tvOS respectively).
    The issue is that when we sign-in to the GameService (with UM_GameService.SignInClient.SingIn) on iOS we get a valid response with user id, display name for the player etc. The overlay is shown on the device, we can award the achievements, show the overlays (achievements and leaderboards) etc. - all is fine here.
    When we use the same code-base for tvOS, though, we do get a successfull result from the SA_Result callback (we're checking the IsFailed flag to be precise), but no user id, no display name, no alias - nothing (even after the callback from UM_GameService.SignInClient.OnPlayerUpdated). Also, there is no overlay on the device (Apple Tv) of any kind. Even further down the line when we try to award an achievement for example, we get a successfull response, but no visual feedback to the user. We also can't show the overlays for achievements and leaderboards (even though we get a successfull result after calling UM_GameService.LeaderboardsClient.ShowUI).
    So, the question is if we need to add more steps to the test process for tvOS? Does the plugin indeed supports the GameKit on tvOS? How can we test it propely?
    I'm happy to get You more info if needed.

Loved the plugin btw - very professional. ;)

Version info:
    Ultimate Mobile Pro v. 2019.6.13
    IOS Native v. 2019.6.14
    Unity v. 2018.1.6f1

21. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @unity_7moAds8QlnETMw thanks for your interest. I just checked and turns out we haven't yet enabled GameKit for TvOS. not many developers are really interested in TvOS. I can provide you a version with fully tested GameKit on Tv OS on the next week, would it work for you?

22. Grumpy-Dot

Grumpy-Dot

@lacost I've sent you a private PM about my issue with Google play services and an email at support@stansassets.com with a test project. Let me know if you've got my email and if you have any updates on the issue.
    I also have some similar issues integrating the Facebook plugin, and I will sent you a demo project once the Google Play services issue is fixed.
    Sorry for keep insisting on this, I need a fix asap for an urgent release.
    Thanks!

23. Nemo_omeN

Nemo_omeN

@lacost yes, thank You, that would work for us. Would it be part of the next plugin update or will You PM this to us?
    Also, forgot to mention that're using the cloud saves (iCloud) function as well, so if You could double check if that works for tvOS we would appreciate it. ;)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  24. Grumpy-Dot

Grumpy-Dot

By the way, I've also tested the plugin with 2017.4.31f1 and the scripts are still missing. Please check if they are not referenced from outside Ultimate Mobile Folder.

25. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@unity_7moAds8QlnETMw sure, will double-check the iCloud. And that fix will definitely be a part of the next update + I will send you and early version.

@Grumpy-Dot I am looking into this, probably something with the way package is generated, I will need to review my publishing pipeline to see if there is an issue on my side that is causing this, if no, then will contact unity support on this matter.

26. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

Hi, is there any know issues when building with other plugins? i have an game using Ultimate Mobile Pro with Tapdaq and i got the following error:

Attribute application@appComponentFactory value=(androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory) from [:androidx.core.core-1.1.0-alpha01:] AndroidManifest.xml is also present at [:com.android.support.support-compat-28.0.0:] AndroidManifest.xml:22:18-91 value=(android.support.v4.app.CoreComponentFactory).

Do you have an idea what's wrong?

27. escic

escic

hi, i have get this error when building apk. with Unity2019.2.3f1(UMP version 2019.17)
    how to solve it? thanks you.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  28. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

I was facing the same issue. I solved updating Play Services Resolver plugin to the latest version.

29. escic

escic

hi, thanks you. i have find this link. but how can i do it?(updating Play Services Resolver plugin to the latest version.)
    https://github.com/googlesamples/unity-jar-resolver

[Edit on 2019-09-02]
    thanks you this solved my issue.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  30. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

Glad it worked for you!

31. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

Trying to use Admob integration but i get the following error when running the game:

Code (CSharp):
    1.  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean com.google.android.gms.ads.AdSize.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
    2. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at com.google.unity.ads.Banner.createPopupWindow(Banner.java:267)
    3. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at com.google.unity.ads.Banner.access$100(Banner.java:44)
    4. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at com.google.unity.ads.Banner$1.run(Banner.java:126)
    5. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:746)
    6. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
    7. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
    8. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5443)
    9. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    10. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:728)
    11. 09-02 16:51:24.690 27427 27427 E AndroidRuntime:        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:618)
    Unity 2019.2.0
    Stan's Assets 2019.17
    Admob version installed by Stan's Asset interface

32. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

I solved the issue installing the latest Admob Unity plugin. Maybe this info can be useful for someone else.

33. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

I'm facing a new issue:

Code (CSharp):
    1. 09-02 22:55:53.467 17448 17465 E Unity   : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2. 09-02 22:55:53.467 17448 17465 E Unity   :   at SA.Android.Vending.BillingClient.AN_BillingFlowParams+Builder.SetSkuDetails (SA.Android.Vending.BillingClient.AN_SkuDetails skuDetails)
    I have set everything in the editor. This happens when i press the button and call UM_InAppService.Client.AddPayment(productId);

34. KrcKung

KrcKung

Hi,

We recently received a warning email from Apple after submit the iOS build.

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "OurGame". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

[B]ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage[/B] - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Do the plugin actually using any of these API? If there is, how do we able to remove it?

35. escic

escic

hi, i think i got the same problem. but i have to focus on other work these days. i will try it later. thanks you!

36. Grumpy-Dot

Grumpy-Dot

@lacost Hello, if there any way to access the Achievement and Leaderboard codes from constants in Ultimate Mobile?
    The 'official' library of google play services is able to generate a static class (default GPGSIds.cs) with all the codes as consts - this ensures that human error is reduced when typing manually the codes.
    This class auto-generated from the provided xml for the configuration.
    It would be really nice if Ultimate Mobile would do the same or something similar, to be able to provide a path and it will generate the static class for you.
    Let me know what you think.

37. MiguelGameDev

MiguelGameDev

Hello, @lacost!

I have some problems with billing features in the last version: I purchased an item and everything seems to be going well inside the game (no troubles any errors in the console), but 5 minutes later I receive an email from Google Play that says the transaction has been cancelled.

I downgraded to 2019.6.13 and it works again:

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 16.21.15.png (in this image, the top transaction is after downgrade, it works fine. before that, they was refunded).

I'm not sure if I did something bad, it looks like I am the only one with this problem. I tested it with Unity 2018.4.6 and 2018.4.8 LTS.

Thanks in advance!

38. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

@lacost please, check back our messages above.

39. Nemo_omeN

Nemo_omeN

@lacost any news on the tvOS GameCenter compatible stuff? What's the progress on that? :)

40. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey Guys, sorry for slow replay, had a few days off, I will answer all your questions during the next 2 days. Sorry for the delay.

Grumpy-Dot likes this.
  41. mog-mog-mog

mog-mog-mog

Hey @lacost , How do I turn OFF unity analytics ? Toggle doesn't allow me to turn it off.

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@lilboylost Hello, you can't turn it off by toggle. If it says ON - that's an indication that you have one of supported analytics SDK in your project.

My assumption you have the Unity Analytics package that is included by default. You can remove it using the Unity Package Manager.

43. adamfulop

adamfulop

Hello @lacost ,

first of all, thank you so much for developing this awesome plugin!

I am writing regarding a compilation issue with the Facebook SDK. When building for Android, the Gradle build fails with duplicate class errors (same classes are present in the androidx and the support libraries).

I've tried to enable the Jetifier and AndroidX in the Gradle settings file, but unfortunately the Jetifier is unable to transform the support libraries. I've investigated, it is the Facebook-login dependency which depends on the old support libraries.

I am using Unity 2019.2.3f1, Ultimate Mobile Pro 2019.14 and Facebook SDK 7.17.2

Been wondering, do you have any workaround for this issue? Please let me know!

Thank you so much in advance!

Best,
    Adam

44. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well, I can't say this is a known issue. I would say make few 3rd partly plugins work together in one project is always a pain, even if those plugins are from very trusted and hi-end vendors like Google, Facebook or Unity.

When developing Ultimate Mobile Pro I tried to do all I can to make your life easier.

1. The plugin does not override main activity
    2. We provide an option to use native libraries shipped with the plugin or use Unity Jar Resolver instead.

If other plugins would do the same - most likely you would not have any issues, unless you have libraries conflict. And that's exactly what you have.

Google replacing android.support library with andoirdX, all latest plugins are now using andoirdX, instead of android.support. As well as Ultimate Mobile. Looks like Tapdaq is still using old android.support.v4 - wich means it will not compatible with any Google plugins and with most of 3rd partly Android plugins, including Ultimate Mobile. Not much you can do ab about it, only to contact Tapdaq plugin developers.

Cheers!

@frozenlogic @escic sorry for the slow replay guys, but I tried to be as specific as possible, @escic you do have the same issue.

45. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I actually had this with the latest version as well, when using Smart banner. Other banner sizes seemed to work just fine. I already reported this to Google.

46. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Nope, I just checked.

47. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That would be a nice addition, but can't say that I would treat it as a top priority. But I will add this into the task tracker to make sure it will be implemented ta some point.

48. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That is quite weird. And most likely I can't help with this issue, but here is some info for you tho:

1. We are migrated to use AN_BillingClient instead of AN_Billing. AN_Billing is now deprecated and will be removed in a few months and now works as a wrapper around AN_BillingClient. So yes billing implementations is COMPLETLY reworked. I am really looking forward to getting feedback and reports.

2. If everything went fine, no errors and all callbacks were delivered as expected, as developers, we can't do anything else. It only means that implementation on the plugin and on your side is correct. The best thing I would recommend is to contact google support with your case. I am VERY curious about what is causing an issue, so please share their replay with me.

49. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

It is done, I send you PM with plugin beta version. For everybody else, this fix will be available with the next update.

50. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Is this happens during runtime or edit mode? Can I have a full stack trace, please? I wasn't able to repropose it on my side so will appreciate if you can provide more info. Thanks.