Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lacost, Oct 19, 2018.

1. fornetjob

fornetjob

After new update couldn't open leaderboards and store. Before update deleted all old folders in plugins (except Settings) and install asset. Downgraded to previous version and it working fine. Update without delete old folders - the same result.
    In the new version increased number of methods - require enable multidex or proguard.
    Also not working store in editor mode (builder is null in AN_Billing.Connect).

After connect to store have 0 products in AN_Billing.Inventory.Products.Count.

Leaderboard error:
    08-13 11:41:47.723 24935-25019/? D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_Activity.StartActivityForResult :: {"m_classId":2,"m_instanceId":"-545601478"} | {"m_HashCode":74440098,"m_action":"","m_type":"","m_packageName":"","m_uri":"","m_isChooser":false,"m_chooserInfo":{"m_title":"","m_extra_initial_intents":[]},"m_flags":[],"m_categories":[],"m_extraKeys":[],"m_extraValues":[]}
    08-13 11:41:47.968 24935-24935/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.fornetjob.neonballs, PID: 24935
    java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
    Unity version : 2018.4.3f1
    Device model : HTC HTC One_M8
    Device fingerprint: htc/htc_europe/htc_m8:6.0/MRA58K/662736.4:user/release-keys

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.fornetjob.neonballs/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity}: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { }
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2484)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2544)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:150)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1394)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:168)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5845)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:797)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:687)
    Caused by: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { }
    at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1915)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1629)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3927)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3888)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(Unknown Source)
    at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(Unknown Source)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1288)
    at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6264)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2447)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2544)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:150)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1394)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:168)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5845)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:797)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:687)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. vibasb

vibasb

Hi, today I bought Social GIF plugin. And found this problem.
    I am using Social GIF to share GIF from game. I am using Demo1 Scene and created an android build with it to check if everything is working fine or not.Recording and saving GIF is working fine. But when it came to social sharing partI got this issuejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:com.stansassets.gif.Bridge

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Its urgent.

akhil_unity241 likes this.
  3. akhil_unity241

akhil_unity241

The order number for this purchase is 13469121233182

4. lacost

lacost

Hey @HYPERSONICs , thanks for the report, I am getting my Android 9 device tomoorw and will give that a try.

5. lacost

lacost

Hey, can you post here as attachment to PM me full error log please

6. lacost

lacost

@fornetjob can you please PM me.
    The android billing API you are using is deprecated, but it's now based on newer API, so ideally you should not use it. But it still has to work. I would like to know more about your problem. Thanks.

7. vibasb

vibasb

Here is the attached log as requested by you. Although its working in IOS but in IOS I can't share in twitter

I have also attached another log for twitter share fail in IOS

Attached Files:

8. lacost

lacost

Thanks, will do my best to fix it by the end of the week.

9. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Yes, exactly, as you have said, the problem was with the Android Manifest

I have finally found the problem, and it was that I had the Android Manifest inside of Unity project in the plugins folder, and it was wrong built, so I have deleted from the project, and I have made a new build letting Unity do a new Android Manifest when it builds the project, outside of the project (in Temp folder) and now it works correctly.

10. lacost

lacost

That's good @SpaceRay Plugin keeps it's AndroidManifest inside deep inside the plugin structure and will be safely merged with any other manifests you have in a project. Only place Android Manifest inside the Assets/Plugins/Android if you want manually add some features in it. And even for that, you can use a plugin UI.

11. lacost

lacost

Hey, just wanted to tell that issues is fixed, will be released in the next update, I will send you the beta version in a mean time. Thanks.

12. PapaStout

PapaStout

Hi. I'm reading the documentation on Achievement (and Leaderboards).

https://unionassets.com/ultimate-mobile-pro/achievements-730

It says the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. string achievementId = "YOUR_AchievementId_HERE";
    How can I access the Achievement ID for both Android and iOS? For example, the Android Achievement ID could be "CgkI5JW26pMPEAIQAQ," while the iOS one could be "grp.Stars."

Thanks.

13. frozenlogic

frozenlogic

Hi, i'm updating a game that uses Mobile Ultimate but just noticed that it's been deprecated. Is there any guide showing how to upgrade from Mobile Ultimate to Mobile Ultimate Pro?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019 at 4:15 AM