Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Oct 19, 2018.

1. unity_CM5LIE6yvxd4fQ

unity_CM5LIE6yvxd4fQ

Thanks so much, both android and ios? (ultimate or other?)

2. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

If I will able to find similar android UI, then sure, why not.

3. Michoko

Michoko

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I'm not iOS developer, so I'm not sure of exact API call, but basically I'd just need to store a string into the iOS keychain, and retrieve it later.

For the Android ID, I think I found some code that doesn't require an external plugin.

4. martinamat

martinamat

Hi! I'm using Unity 2018.2.14f and the latest version of Ultimate Mobile Pro (2019.5.12). I'm implementing local notifications and I'm getting some errors in Android. When I run my app on a device with Android 9, some of the notifications are delivered and other are not. I can't find a pattern or a way to reproduce the cases. When I run my app on a device with Android 6, all of the notifications are delivered but the icon notifications are missing. I'm not setting a custom icon for notifications, so the app icon should be used. (see image below, my app is Whack Wars) Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 17.16.42.png

Are these plugin bugs? Or I am missing any settings?

Thanks.

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Michoko I got it. I believe I found native API you need to the IOS and also added this to the plugin TODO list.
    Also please share an article or code example you've found for an android that could be a nice cross-platform feature.

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@martinamat Could be plugin bugs or your implementation. Let's find out :)

1. Do you observe any errors in the app log?
    2. Can you send me a sample APP I can experiment with?
    3. I will get my Android 6 device tomorrow and test notification icon

7. martinamat

martinamat

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  8. timoctrl

timoctrl

Hi,

I'm trying to use the cross-platform API (UM_Application.CameraService.TakePicture) to take a photo. It works great on Android, but on iOS the result.Media.Path is empty. XCode tell me "ArgumentException: Path is empty". Any pointers why this happens?

Latest version of the plugin, Unity, iOS & XCode. Also the result.IsSucceeded is true, so no errors produced. It seems the image is not written to the camera roll, if that should happen.

EDIT: Alright, I now noticed in your example scene the comment "path can be null when we taking a picture directly from a camera. ios will not save it on a disk". Why is this not clearly stated elsewhere in a "cross-platform" API?

Is there some way to save the image directly to device? I would like to include the EXIF data along the image that does not come in the thumbnail Texture2D.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  9. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

My bad will add to the documentation.

I guess you can just use System.IO it should save into your application storage. Let me know if that doesn't work for you for some reason.

10. timoctrl

timoctrl

Thanks! But how do I access the original image data? The thumbnail only gets the Texture2D RGB data, not the EXIF data to make sure the image is rotated correctly. I guess I have to use the iOS specific API?

EDIT: Even the native iOS solution (ISN_UIImagePickerController, ISN_UIImagePickerControllerSourceType.Camera, ISN_UIMediaType.IMAGE) returns empty ImageURLs. Is this a bug or the intentional behaviour? The PhotoLibrary picker in turn returns the paths as it should. Is there any way on iOS to get the actual image file taken by the camera including the EXIF data?

EDIT2: Answering myself: No there is no way to get the image path on iOS when taking a photo with the camera, as iOS does not anymore save the image on the disk. Instead we would need an API in the plug-in for the actual raw bytes returned by the OS.

EDIT3: So I'm getting the raw image bytes using this piece of code in ISN_UIPickerControllerResult:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.         /// <summary>
    2.         /// Gets the selected image bytes.
    3.         /// Value can be <c>null</c> in case user canceled selection, or picked video instead.
    4.         /// </summary>
    5.         /// <value>The raw bytes.</value>
    6.         public byte[] RawImage
    7.         {
    8.             get
    9.             {
    10.                 if (m_rawImage == null)
    11.                 {
    12.                     if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(m_encodedImage))
    13.                     {
    15.                         m_rawImage = System.Convert.FromBase64String(m_encodedImage);
    16.                     }
    17.                 }
    18.                 return m_rawImage;
    19.             }
    20.         }
    If you can, could please include something similar in the plug-in to allow that in the coming versions.

However, now I'm only getting PNG data even though I'm asking for JPEG. I'll dive into the Objective-C again, but that also seems something not working correctly or as expected.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  11. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yes, that could be a fail on my side, I will take a look and fix.
    In a meantime, I just Added RawBytes property to the Android, iOS and Ultimate result models.

12. HassanKhurshid

HassanKhurshid

hey there,

i am setting a notification using cross platform notification but the problem is the scheduled notification shows up after 2-3 mints of given time, is there any thing i am missing...

13. martinamat

martinamat

hi @lacost

any news about this?

Thanks

14. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Can you show me how do you schedule it? I mean the code sample.

15. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@martinamat there is actually, Some users were reporting ANR on android 9 due to the issue of the local notification. Turns out it was an issue on a plugin side. So that should be fixed in the next update (next week)
    In the meantime I will send you a hotfix so you can give it a try.

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey fellas, I am happy to announce that I will start making plugin tutorials. I have so much info to talk about, and I finally pushed myself to make the first video.
    I can't say I am happy with it, but hey... at least it' a start. Thank you for all your support and trust.

Check out the new video here

Please feel free to critic/comment/advice.
    Also if there is any specific topic you want to cover in future videos, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

17. vibasb

vibasb

Hi, I am using Stans Asset Ultimate Mobile Pro. My requirement is
    If there are so many remote notifications received from firebase, and if I tap on one notification to open the application, other notifications must be cleared from the system tray.
    For fixing this I need to add few lines of code in UnityAppController.mm file. As I have to make cloud build I can't modify this file from Unity. So my query is, How can I override/modify methods in UnityAppController.mm file from unity using this plugin?

Thanks.

18. syrntms

syrntms

hi.
    I Use Unity 2019.1.3f1.
    I download UMP today.
    I also download admob sdk by this asset service, then I setting appId and AdId for my app.
    When I run iOS app, app shutdown soon without any ad code.
    no additional custom code. I just download admob plugins and setting id.
    I want way to run iOS app.

19. matiasini

matiasini

Problems with FireBase and Local Notification on iOS
    Hi,
    I have created a project from scratch so I can show you the problem more easily.
    I created a new project and install Firebase (dotnet3) (FirebaseAnalytics.unitypackage + FirebaseDynamicLinks.unitypackage)
    I have added a button to the scene that initializes firebase.
    Everything works fine if I export the project and test it from my iphone.
    If I go to iOS Native and enable User Notifications from stans window, then the project crashes on iphone when pressing the button (try to initialice Firebase)
    I have uploaded the project to dropbox:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/km2b6x5xam7x87d/TestLocalNotification2.zip?dl=0
    Hope you can help me

20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@vibasb please tell me what exact code you would like to add to the `UnityAppController`?

@syrntms. Well I can't tell without seeing a log, can you please share it? Most likely AdMob SDK isn't properly configured. Please share the log and I will look into it.

Sure @matiasini I'll take a look.

21. vibasb

vibasb

I want to add following code in UnityAppController.m

In application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions method

[[UIApplication sharedApplication] setApplicationIconBadgeNumber: 0];
    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] cancelAllLocalNotifications];

& in application:didReceiveRemoteNotification method

[[UIApplication sharedApplication] setApplicationIconBadgeNumber: 1];
    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setApplicationIconBadgeNumber: 0];
    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] cancelAllLocalNotifications];

With these code I am able to solve my problem. But I want to add these from Unity using this plugin.

22. HassanKhurshid

HassanKhurshid

Hey there,

i am setting a notification using cross platform notification(Ultimate Mobile Pro v2019.4.11) but the problem is the scheduled notification are working great on IOS but causing problem on android platform such as sometimes notifications come before the given time and sometimes it comes after the given time.

Code to set Notification:
    int time = Mathf.RoundToInt((float)(USERGIVENTIME - System.DateTime.Now).TotalSeconds);
    Schegule(1,"Title","Body",time + 86400,true); //true is for repeat trigger

23. matiasini

matiasini

Hi @lacost , we are very close to launch the game.
    Can you please help us with the problem regarding Local Notification + Firebase on iOS?
    Thanks,
    Matias Ini

24. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @matiansini You can expect to get it fixed on Monday.

25. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @vibasb sorry for a slow replay.
    Well, the easiest way you can achieve this is to add these changes to the iOS Native ISN_UIApplicationDelegate.mm file.

But I think you can actually implement what you need using the iOSNative & Ultimate Mobile API.

Just call this methods as soon as your application will start
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using SA.iOS.UserNotifications;
    2. using SA.iOS.UIKit;
    3. ...
    5. ISN_UNUserNotificationCenter.RemoveAllPendingNotificationRequests();
    6. ISN_UIApplication.ApplicationBagesNumber = 0;
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using SA.iOS.UserNotifications;
    2. using SA.iOS.UIKit;
    3. ...
    5. ISN_UNUserNotificationCenterDelegate.DidReceiveNotificationResponse.AddListener(resp => {
    6.     //if you want to filer for remote notifications only
    7.     if (resp.Notification.Request.Trigger.Type == ISN_UNNotificationTriggerType.PushNotification)
    8.     {
    9.         ISN_UIApplication.ApplicationBagesNumber = 0;
    10.         ISN_UIApplication.ApplicationBagesNumber = 1;
    11.         SN_UNUserNotificationCenter.RemoveAllPendingNotificationRequests();
    13.     }
    14. });

vibasb likes this.
  26. Aidan-Wolf

Aidan-Wolf

No video sharing?

27. Den_Shockapp

Den_Shockapp

Hello.

I'm trying to use Google AdMob with Unity Mobile.
    But when I start initialization, nothing happens. I don't get a response about successful or unsuccessful initialization.

What could be the reason?

28. Haykys

Haykys

Hey. I currently have 2 problems

1. When I try to build on my Android phone it crashes on start. I will try to get some log from it, but it started happening after adding Unity Ads 3.1.0 to project, where Ultimate mobile pro is present.

Code (CSharp):
    1. java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider android.support.v4.content.FileProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/lib/arm, /data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib]]
    2.        at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:6678)
    3.        at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:6220)
    4.        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:6135)
    5.        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(ActivityThread.java:235)
    6.        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1768)
    7.        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    8.        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    9.        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6981)
    10.        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    11.        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
    12.        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1445)
    13.     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/lib/arm, /data/app/com.Saiked.Headbouncer-pGLQL1fxJKT5U8WKhjQ6hw==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib]]
    14.         at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:134)
    15.         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    16.         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    17.         at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(AppComponentFactory.java:121)
    18.         at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:6662)
    19.         at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:6220)
    20.         at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:6135)
    21.         at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(ActivityThread.java:235)
    22.         at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1768)
    23.         at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    24.         at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    25.         at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6981)
    26.         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    27.         at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
    28.         at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1445)
    2. When activate can't disable neither ads or analytics inside editor

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Arhiplan likes this.
  29. vibasb

vibasb

Thanks @lacost . I managed to write a plugin to override UnityAppController & its working fine now. Although I had tried calling RemoveAllPendingNotificationRequests() method which did not work for me. Anyway thanks. I will give it your solution a try.

30. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.
    How exactly you would like to share a video?
    Are recording a video of yout game -> then save it locally -> the share? Is this what you expect from the video sharing?
    Thanks.

I have no idea :( Can you please send me the log, I can definitely tell more after that.

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Haykys thanks for sharing. Do you have a jar resolver in your project? If so, can you force resolve android libs?
    Looks like for some reason you are missing the support lib in your project.

32. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hay, I glad I was able to help and sorry again for the delay with a response.
    You are saying that after calling the RemoveAllPendingNotificationRequests methods, your scheduled notifications still arrive?

33. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks for the report, it was a very weird issue.
    For some reason UnitySendMessage function was throwing an error, so we rewrote implementation to use method pointers for the callback instead of relying on UnitySendMessage so far so good.

I can't PM you for some reason. Please send me a message so I could share a beta version with you.

34. Haykys

Haykys

Using reimport all seems to fix this problem. Thanks for direction.
    Anyhow I still can't manage to show any ads, even when I use your sample ads scene no ads are shown, with no error or warning message.

I also noticed that my client settings disappear after running the game.

In my code I'm using to following code. It says `banner appeared` but nothing is shown

Code (CSharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. using SA.CrossPlatform.Advertisement;
    6. public class InitializeAds : MonoBehaviour
    7. {
    8.     // Start is called before the first frame update
    9.     void Start()
    10.     {
    11.         UM_iAdsClient client = UM_AdvertisementService.GetClient(UM_AdPlatform.Unity);
    12.         client.Initialize((result) => {
    13.             if (result.IsSucceeded)
    14.             {
    15.                 Debug.Log("Advertesment platfrom is ready to be used.");
    16.                 client.Banner.Load((bannerResult) => {
    17.                     if (bannerResult.IsSucceeded)
    18.                     {
    19.                         Debug.Log("Banner ad loaded");
    20.                         client.Banner.Show(() => {
    21.                             Debug.Log("Banner Appeared");
    22.                         });
    23.                     }
    24.                     else
    25.                     {
    26.                         Debug.Log("Failed to load banner ads: " + bannerResult.Error.Message);
    27.                     }
    28.                 });
    29.             }
    30.             else
    31.             {
    32.                 Debug.Log("Failed to init " + result.Error.FullMessage);
    33.             }
    34.         });
    35.     }
    36. }

35. vARDAmir88

vARDAmir88

Hi there,

I have some propblems when building app for android
    Plugin version 2019.5.12 and Unity version is 2017.4.28

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/CrossPlatform/UltimateMobile/Tests/Runtime/App/BuildInfoTest.cs(1,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `NUnit' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/CrossPlatform/UltimateMobile/Tests/Runtime/App/CameraTests.cs(2,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `NUnit' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/CrossPlatform/UltimateMobile/Tests/Runtime/App/CameraTests.cs(5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `TestTools' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

etc...

If I using unity 2018.1.9 there are no problems and build succeeded.

Attached Files:

36. Aidan-Wolf

Aidan-Wolf

37. Amin-

Amin-

Hi dear @lacost ... when I import your asset and hit build, this error shows up :
    Snap24.jpg
    UM v2019.5.14
    Unity 2019.1.4
    (by the way, All of this in ARfoundation sample project)

38. vibasb

vibasb

No my requirement was to remove if any notifications have already arrived. Not to cancel scheduled notification. And I am pretty sure this method does not clear out system tray filled with already arrived notification. Anyway thank you very much for your support.

39. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

Can you please show me the log? You can pm it or post here.

Oh for that you need to use
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using SA.CrossPlatform.Notifications;
    2. ...
    4. ISN_UNUserNotificationCenter.RemoveAllDeliveredNotifications();
    I've also updater the documentation regarding canceling the notification requests and added new links into the plugin settings. Please have a look:
    https://unionassets.com/ios-native-pro/scheduling-notifications-633#canceling-notifications

There is also a cross platfrom version for this:
    https://unionassets.com/ultimate-mobile-pro/responding-to-notification-738#canceling-notifications

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  40. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Aidan-Wolf Here is the thinks. A LOT of people asking about video sharing. but before I can offer something I need to understand the demand.

1. How do you get the video? Are you recording your gameplay? What are you using to record? Once the video is recotder do you have video file location in a disk? What is the video file format?

2. Now the sharing.
    On Android, you can only share using the ACTION SEND
    Basically, you will be able to send some simple content like text or image to the social APP. + This App HAS to be installed on a user device (not a big deal, since you can check if the app is installed prior to offering certain sharing option. )

With that said, to be able to share something more complicated you will need to add social SDK to your project. Then more 3rd party SDK you have in your project then more potential pain you will be getting + you will need to register your app with those social networks. - Are you ready for that?
    Also what uploading your video on some server (own or 3rd party and then sharing a link doesn't work for you?) - most of the social network will recognize such link and will display a proper video preview.

41. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Okay.... first of all, BIG THANKS for sharing your experience.
    Files you mention belong to the test assembly and SHOULD NOT be included in the build at all. The reason why you are getting compilation error is that obviously, Unity will not include NUnit test framework in your build, but assembly that designed to be only used for test build is included -> you have compilation issue.

The reason why Unity includes assembly that was meant to be included only in test build is a setting to mark assembly as a test only was added from Unity 2018.1, so Unity 2017.x think that this is a normal assembly that has to be included in a build.

Quick fix -> remove files you have an issue with.
    Plugin fix -> I will disable that assembly for the all Unity version lower than 2018.1

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Looks like sort of a conflict between a plugin, if you will send me sample project, I will definitely take a look, thx.

43. Aidan-Wolf

Aidan-Wolf

Videos of gameplay (using NatCorder)

But I actually went ahead and built all this functionality myself, it took a few days but I have iMessage, Instagram Stories & Posts, and Twitter video posting (TwitterKit was a massive pain) * for iOS. I was just hoping this asset being "ultimate" meant I wouldn't have to do all of this.

P.S. my code isn't great as it was written fast, and I haven't touched Android but if you want I'm willing to share the code with you so you can consider making it part of the plugin.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  44. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Aidan-Wolf sure, I would be happy to collaborate on it. Can you please PM me? I can't find the "Start Conversion" button anymore on user profile lol.

45. Amin-

Amin-

thanks for your quick reply...
    You can download ARFoundation 2.2 Sample and test it with UM.

46. vARDAmir88

vARDAmir88

Hi, thanks for explanation!

I selected SA.CrossPlatform.Tests in Unity 2018.1 and in Unity 2017.4 and found the difference. For now I just unchecked android, ios and tvos from this file in Unity 2017.4 and it allows me to make a build.

Thanks for help!

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  47. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Will do. I will let you know hot it goes.

48. luniac

luniac

getting issue on unity 2019.1.4f, newest ultimate mobile version, trying to import the Google Admob addon

Its stuck forever on resolving dependency
    Capture.PNG

49. luniac

luniac

I tried restart unity, and the resolve message didn't show up.
    I clicked the Addon button and another error happened.
    Capture.PNG
    I restarted unity again and it shows the Resolving Android Dependencies load bar again, its stuck again.
    In the Admob settings it looks like it detected that it's added, i can input the ad ID's.

but there's definitely some issue with the Resolving Android Dependencies.

50. foritari

foritari

Hi, I'm from StansAssets team. I looked on your problem, but I couldn't reproduce your bug.
    I downloaded unity 2019.1.5 and 2019.1.4, your project from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/arfoundation-samples and used version of UM plugin that you mentioned, and then built it for android and iOS without any problem or error, maybe you have more information about this bug so we could reproduce it and help you.