Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Quit

Quit

Hello @lacost , me again,

I scheduled my Android notifications in OnApplicationPaused() and they got scheduled. When a player got back to the game in OnApplucationResumed() I called notificationClient.RemoveAllDeliveredNotifications();

I see all the printouts for scheduling and canceling like these:

Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_NotificationManager.Schedule :: {"m_identifier":9,"m_content":{"m_text":"Test body","m_title":"test title","m_iconName":"notification_icon_0","m_soundName":"","m_iconBase64":"","m_defaults":5,"m_chanelId":"miscellaneous_android_native_pro","m_style":{"m_type":0,"m_picture":"","m_largeIcon":"","m_bigText":""}},"m_trigger":{"m_seconds":120,"m_repeating":false}}

and this

AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_NotificationManager.CancelAll

However, I still get notifications even if my application is running. That means these notifications were not canceled.

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, as it is now, I cannot really use this system :(

Looking forward to your reply,
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

3. Quit

Quit

Thank you for your response. Got a bit confused in the documentation, but I'm back on track now.

4. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Can you please describe what was consugin for you? So I could make it better for future customers. Thank you.

5. nxAAA

nxAAA

I couldn't find this info anywhere. What versions of iOS and Android is this compatible with? Thanks

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

For the android, it's 4.1 API level 16. The lowest supported by Unity.
    And it's also should not be any issues with the iOS API. Like it should be good with iOS 7, etc. I mean a feature that was introduced in a later iOS version would not be available but the rest if the feature set should be just fine.

7. Quit

Quit

I got confused between delivered and pending notifications and what was the difference. It made sense once I understood how it worked. Thanks.

8. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thx for the feedback I will try to adjust documentation to make difference more clear.

9. nemo76

nemo76

Hello, I have got a error for implementing cloud messaging with firebase.

I am adding firebase messaging module in android.
    I am using facebook sdk and UT( google inapp ) already.
    So, I have imported FirebaseAnalytics and FirebaseMessaging packages.
    I added the project json fromr firebase.
    I checked firebase is turned on.
    I build and run but has an error log.

Code (CSharp):
    1. 01-14 19:31:42.401 21004-21040/com.dev E/Unity: Unable to find FirebaseCppApp-5.4.3
    2. 01-14 19:31:42.401 21004-21040/com.dev D/Unity: Unable to lookup library path for 'FirebaseCppApp-5.4.3', native render plugin support disabled.
    3. 01-14 19:31:42.451 21004-21040/com.dev E/Unity: DllNotFoundException: FirebaseCppApp-5.4.3
    4.         at (wrapper managed-to-native) Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper:SWIGRegisterExceptionCallbacks_AppUtil (Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate)
    5.       at Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE+SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor () [0x000ee] in Z:\tmp\tmp.E9TpPRk4XO\firebase\app\client\unity\proxy\AppUtilPINVOKE.cs:118
    6.     Rethrow as TypeInitializationEx
    I need any advice.

10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, well Ultimate mobile only provides a wrapper around the Firebase SDK, so it's a bit easier to use and manage.
    The issues you have apples to be related to Firebase SDK itself. And looks like you not the only one to have it:

https://github.com/firebase/quickstart-unity/issues/224

So the advice would be
    • Google releases the SDK updated on Nov 16 that should explicitly fix the issues you have, so try grabbing latest release.
    • Also, try to do a Force resolve using the unity jar resolver. That may help as well, this issue always may happen if you have a mix if firebase core (as you said you have imported 2 firebase packages )
    Hope it helps, keep us update on an issue, please.
    Cheers!

nemo76 likes this.
  11. unclebob301

unclebob301

Hi mate

been a fan for a while and just updating some older projects.

Need Playmaker but noticed in the forum and release notes it says its been added but on the description page it says

Cross-Platform Services:
    * Facebook Graph API (All platforms) - Sign In, User Info
    * Advertisement (IOS, Android) - Banner, Rewarded, Non-Rewarded, Google AdMob, Unity Ads
    * Firebase (IOS, Android) - Cloud Messaging, Analytics
    * Playmaker - coming soon
    * Analytics (Google Analytics, Unity Analytics, Firebase Analytics) - coming soon

- coming soon.

With so much going on you may have missed this and be losing out on the odd sale.... or was it dropped from the release.

Cheers
    UB

12. nemo76

nemo76

Thx, I solved the problem about FirebaseCppApp-5.4.3. with android resolver.

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @unclebob301 yea, my bad, need to update descriptions and screenshot as well. The new update is planned this weekend, so would be good timing to review all the descriptions:
    Both of those services are actually done and included to a current version on a store:

Playmaker:
    https://unionassets.com/ultimate-mobile-pro/manual#playmaker

Analytics:
    https://unionassets.com/ultimate-mobile-pro/manual#analytics

Regarding the Playmaker, it has all the action from an old plugin + new one. But if there is something you want me to add, just let me know :)

Happy to hear it mate!

14. nemo76

nemo76

Hello, I am trying to implement remote notification with firebase in android.
    It's main functions works well as document says.

How could I customize notification small icon, large icon, and vibrate?
    I already done for local notification with document and example.

Thanks.

15. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @nemo76 that is actually is part of the Firebase API which I don't really control. But after a little bit of googling here is what I found:

Unfortunately, this was a limitation of Firebase Notifications in SDK 9.0.0-9.6.1. When the app is in the background the launcher icon is use from the manifest (with the requisite Android tinting) for messages sent from the console.

With SDK 9.8.0 however, you can override the default! In your AndroidManifest.xml you can set the following fields to customize the icon and color:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. <meta-data
    2.         android:name="com.google.firebase.messaging.default_notification_icon"
    3.         android:resource="@drawable/notification_icon" />
    4. <meta-data android:name="com.google.firebase.messaging.default_notification_color"
    5.         android:resource="@color/google_blue" />
    Source:
    https://stackoverflow.com/a/37332514

Hope it helps.

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The 2019.2.8 update is ready!

Version Notes:

CROSS-PLATFORM
    • Test resources clean up.
    • Summary tab UI fix for unity 2019.
    • Settings window deprecation warning fix unity 2018.2.
    • Unity 2019 deprecations warnings fixed.
    • Analytics doc links fixed.
    • Local Notifications. iOS notification request parsing fixed.
    • Local Notifications. Example scene improved.

ANDROID
    • Unity 2018.3 Native & Unity threads synchronization issue fixed.
    • Camera & Gallery example scene improved.
    • Leaderboard client code documentation updated

IOS
    • Media Player. Media player API Added.
    • Foundation: NSNotificationCenter API added.
    • UIKit. Countdown timer added an ability to set a start time.
    • User Notifications. ISN_UNNotificationRequest trigger parsing fixed.
    • MediaPlayer framework removed from the default frameworks list.
    • TvOs platform compilation issue fixed.
    • Social examples scene fixed.

17. dizzymediainc

dizzymediainc

Is there some sort of very specific setup that is required to get admob to work correctly? I've been through 3 assets already and each one admob simply won't function properly.

With UM, I turned on advertisement, imported admob sdk and admob addon from inspector buttons, filled out the values in the admob inspector (i.e game id, banner id, etc.), went to the UM_Advertisement demo scene, tested and it returned proper values in editor, built the advertisement demo scene and ran on my phone... nothing.

Thoughts?

Unity 2018.2.5

18. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @dizzymediainc let's see what's going on inside the logs. Can you send it to me?

19. scorpionfeast

scorpionfeast

Hi,
    I am using it in my project for picking up image, it works like charm, but on oneplus devices, when gallery is opened, it kills the actual app, restarts the app...

2019-01-28 11:58:59.330 1439-5351/? E/ActivityTrigger: activityResumeTrigger: not whiteListedcom.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity/40
    2019-01-28 11:58:59.376 668-31495/? I/netd: ;; res_nquery(cdp.cloud.unity3d.com, 1, 1)
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.016 31297-31355/? D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_UnityBridge.RegisterMessageHandler
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.017 31297-31355/? D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_Gallery.PickImageFromGallery :: 2048 | 291 | False
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.674 1439-2676/? W/InputDispatcher: channel '836e977 com.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.674 1439-2676/? E/InputDispatcher: channel '836e977 com.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.679 1439-2644/? I/WindowManager: WIN DEATH: Window{836e977 u0 com.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity}
    2019-01-28 11:59:01.679 1439-2644/? W/InputDispatcher: Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '836e977 com.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)'
    2019-01-28 11:59:03.411 1439-2644/? E/ActivityTrigger: activityResumeTrigger: not whiteListedcom.tictales.fiction/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity/40

20. UnityCookie

UnityCookie

Hi,
    I have upgraded to UM Pro and everything is working fine, with the exception of a very annoying quirk when showing the Leaderboards and Achievements via the native Google UI.

When showing these activities the application is kinda forced to the background, with the android status bar appearing and then the UI for the leaderboard/achievement is overlaid.
    When the user exits the leaderboard/achievement screen by hitting the "back" key the app is still in limbo with the android status bar showing.
    It requires a second hit of the "back" key in order to return the app to its normal state and hide the android status bar.
    That is not clear to the users and it is driving them crazy. Really, it is an unwanted behavior.

I am using a cut-and-paste of the code that is used in the documentation.
    Is it possible to fix that behavior, so that a single hit of the "back" key closes the UI AND returns control to the app like it used to do with the previous version?

Goodev likes this.
  21. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, @ImranKhalil in the log part you provided I don't actually see the crash that can cause an application close. Any chance you can send me a full log file? Thanks in advance.

I totally get it. This bug with the current version. I am sorry for inconveniences, new version with the fix will be avaliable on Monday. You can always get it touch with me directly to get in early beta, in case you need that fix now.
    Cheers!

22. Goodev

Goodev

Unity: 2017.4.3

Social Sharing doesn't work in android(7.0) (Empty contents)

var builder = new UM_ShareDialogBuilder();
    builder.SetText("Hello world!");
    builder.SetUrl("https://stansassets.com/");
    Texture2D sampleRedTexture = SA_IconManager.GetIcon(Color.red, 32, 32);
    builder.AddImage(sampleRedTexture);

client.ShareToTwitter...
    client.ShareToFacebook...
    client.ShareToInstagram...

All of blank contents
    And the callback result.isSuccess is not affect user real post uploaded or not.

Runtime permissions for requestPermission is also immediately denied callback ( Doesn't showing dialog, Blink activity status-bar )
    From
    Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/Examples/AppExamples/PermissionExample

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  23. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @Goodev Just tested and it worked fine for me. Can you please give me log cat log from your device, so I can look into that issues?

Success means that there was no issue with build the request, presenting sharing activity, etc. I mean that there was no app exception during the sharing process.. But it will not reflect if a user actually posted something or not. Because actual posting will take place on another app side, like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. And those apps will not provide any kind of feedback about user action to your application.

24. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Small update @Goodev I am pretty sure that if you are using 2018.3 or higher this is a most likely permissions issue that will be addressed with the next release, which should be available this Monday.

25. Goodev

Goodev

I've got these logs from SA_Tests Manager -> Social group

Code (CSharp):
    1. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.773 5337-5395/com.game I/Unity: Sharing flow is finished, User has retured to the app
    2.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    3.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    4.     UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    5.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    6.     SA.Android.Tests.Social.AN_InstagramSharing_Test:<Test>m__1()
    7.     SA.Android.Social.<Share>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__1(AN_ActivityResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/API/Social/Abstract/AN_SocialShareBuilder.cs:67)
    8.     SA.Android.Utilities.<onHandleResult>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0() (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/Core/Services/Java/AN_MonoJavaCallback.cs:30)
    9.     SA.Foundation.Threading.MainThreadDispatcherPlaymode:Update() (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/API/Threading/SA_MainThreadDispatcher.cs:92)
    11.     (Filename: /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/Andro
    12. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.777 5337-5395/com.game I/Unity: Test passed
    13.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    14.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    15.     UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    16.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    17.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_TestResultUI:TestResultHandler(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/UI/SA_TestResultUI.cs:27)
    18.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_TestsManager:<RunNextTestGroup>m__2(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/SA_TestsManager.cs:46)
    19.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_GroupTestRunner:TestFinishedHandler(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/TestRunners/SA_GroupTestRunner.cs:51)
    20.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_SingleTestRunner:FireResult(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/TestRunners/SA_SingleTes
    21. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.944 5337-5395/com.game D/AndroidNative: Communication log to big to print it, we need to do something about it
    22. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.944 5337-5395/com.game D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_Activity.StartActivityForResult :: {"m_classId":2,"m_instanceId":"-1765314048"} | {"m_hashCode":0,"m_action":"android.intent.action.SEND_MULTIPLE","m_type":"image/*","m_packageName":"","m_uri":"","m_isChooser":true,"m_chooserInfo":{"m_title":"Android Native Share Example","m_extra_initial_intents":[]},"m_flags":[1,524288],"m_categories":[],"m_extraKeys":["android.intent.extra.TEXT","android.intent.extra.STREAM"],"m_extraValues":[{"m_value":"Hello world","m_values":[],"m_type":0},{"m_value":"","m_values":["{\"m_hasCode\":-411591040,\"m_name\":\"\",\"m_imageBase64\":\"iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAJAAAAEACAYAAABcV/9PAAAMuUlEQVR4Ae2bSW8UVxuFb9vGA4ghgDGjmRSQDLZkZjFEIr/CvyL5GYgFi2STBVkTZZEtyiKrMIcZIUDMMrOBBDPZwZ/xx3vNW9zq6vaAMcecnEK4q+5Qp99zHtu3qtqljo72oba2daG3tzesWbMmVNoOHToUdu3alXWVH2cd2vnPOVBjFbe0tGTwXLhwIRggttnr1atX474fZwfvd9Kx6Rhr9/8DAwO5cz579iw7Tfl860vbTp48mR1nk7QzZRyo83diodlPmXXr1oXa2trY7D91Hj16FI9nzJgRLl265FOytrQhHWPzDZ7jx4+HxYsXhzNnzoQdO3aEmprIbTbNtK3fXk17+/btsW/btm1xrr+PbIJ2powDMcm3b99GeN68eROOHj0a+vv74xu8fPly9t1v4W7YsCH09fXl3ry1GRi2vX79ujDm5cuXsW/16tWhvb09HDlyJJw+fTq2+RcDxfptGxwczAC2uTNnzvRhep2CDpRsDbR797dT8K3pLX0JDuR/l3wJ71jvcUo5UADIflXZ9uDBg8IbtT7vL3RWaRjv+Cqnqdr86tWr+J7Gq/PDVz8E/1/15OoY1YEI0FjBsMWsL2htMZ2GZuugixcvFgR9/NDQUOy7fft2Ns/WQqn2+fPnsz4bbOc7fPhwdk4f62s067BFe/q+fLCNtbVdte37f76PXf5qMKVbevy49nGEzfv7Sn25Y2tPx1c69rlsr4WfQGMtsK2tLTd0yZIlYf369bk2uwLzzUG4c+eON4WNGzdm+7bz/Pnz3LGdz8BzUB3GxsbG3Dg/8HF2bGPtgmCsm4P0V+NfhSnNg83hm9ffZO1/zPgj2PjfZv4W24bC8DdHOUTZBOKdCJB/B6cBXL9+vVC29adj0gF2v8h/yqTtPt40bN8hSMfYvvetXLky0yif293dXT4td+wafj5/P3YeP1duwvsDC/7Hr36MR8eajhWGWP+f0/+M7bZ/c9rN8NOcn8LduruxzeaW3v0zqByi+qH6bL9wQqKGEa/CUtOrBf8pvDCd8Zz/xo0b4f79+1F6PPM+xXvVOfIOjAhQfqiO5EDRgfgrzG4AHjs2/KPbbvTZVukqrDj941vskclkbf7TabznfxuqL7pt4ayt6EAEyK6G7HmYbXblcuLEieLIpMXvLldaW9jdbN8MxnPnzsXDSmP9V6S/2sCHDx/GB7t+Duu7d+9exXPcunWrcGfc59lrel5fD6X9I+3bWsbXM5XGWV9PbU/W5Wsob3hV8yo339dQ3s/yGgGyK6h027p1a+F5Vdp/9uzZ9DC3X19fnx0vXbo0vHjxIjtOd+yKy6+m0nXMwoULQ1NTUzq06v7y5cvHPLZUKgW7hTDadqdu+CrRFsR+ZVZtzi+zfsm6vvvnu2DQ+Pbz7J99N75u7tucO2Y5+Og1kN2LcQAMhlmzZlX15MmTJ2H+/Pmx3562z5kzJzfWnq9Vgubx48ehubk5N3a8B0+fPg3z5s2L0+ynkIE02nZr2q2wcmBlHOb73dO6Q+tAa2z7t/RvaBhqyE7zd+3fYe7g3PCk9l2dg/PDtfpr4es3X8f+G9NuhNUDw8/5sglEOx8NEJEHKmUCDsRfYROYr6n/cQciQHZfxRecfsd4PFdhPneqeKmrsM+XRATIPuDlC1lbJ4wGxEj96TMye5ThQFpJNs+vqOzWgW/pHGtLr+TSObafaqfj/FzpazrWb0+k/ZX2H9UNf3jOrrJ+nflrpSGxrfwKrfzYBqVtvTW9Vc/1JXdEgOzxgW1+dWUwjRbOtWvX4hwPyV/LH2BOnz499PR8uNyNk959qavLPgwZ7LmaA+z9Y3m9cuVKSJ+tjTTHPgk5lq3lf8O3M+z51+uaD5APlgYL01NAul505frTPuv4fcbvuX6Wg0lZRNtPmfJbA5Nh2OfSmYz3znLOSVlEfw54LIDPpcMS9mTUUQDo7t3hJ8z2Qa3yzRbbldrLx5Uf2+d8JnOz9+z/J1NH5y46EH+F1dVNiz22DrG1jL3aVdiiRYuKM963+JrHxtp6yNY6tv5J7/ZWWtdY/4oVK6LO7Nmz42eAli1bFuyjGnbDz9ZDdm67Sbl58+a4CLeFvZ3LALYP31v/3Llz41+QlL9BW7vZI461a9fGcdZvHzqzzf4AQNundSCuZDdt2pQ7q30QyxfWuY53B/aczB51WKC+0LbnV7atWrUqtjtcsTH5Yu02z/s7Ojpirx87PCl4Bs/OnTuzOX6Jbn9+VGnz53j2h5IGjj1aKf+gW6V5avs4B+KvMHuMYP89SPu7rJs3b+bO6M+0ysGyy/E0cJtkjyq8zc9pr1u2bInn9L6cwPsDu1ryOdZkY+1WgP3pj+2X/01Z+Tns6s7GdXZ2xrEpPPaNUemDcuXn0PHYHZiUq7Cxy38YadCMBNaHkdqbSg4UFtGoNyd4UM5PTHfKADSxMjQb5YAAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6AogkiBRZQgglPMkugKIJEhUGQII5TyJrgAiCRJVhgBCOU+iK4BIgkSVIYBQzpPoCiCSIFFlCCCU8yS6AogkSFQZAgjlPImuACIJElWGAEI5T6IrgEiCRJUhgFDOk+gKIJIgUWUIIJTzJLoCiCRIVBkCCOU8ia4AIgkSVYYAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6AogkiBRZQgglPMkugKIJEhUGQII5TyJrgAiCRJVhgBCOU+iK4BIgkSVIYBQzpPoCiCSIFFlCCCU8yS6AogkSFQZAgjlPImuACIJElWGAEI5T6IrgEiCRJUhgFDOk+gKIJIgUWUIIJTzJLoCiCRIVBkCCOU8ia4AIgkSVYYAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6AogkiBRZQgglPMkugKIJEhUGQII5TyJrgAiCRJVhgBCOU+iK4BIgkSVIYBQzpPoCiCSIFFlCCCU8yS6AogkSFQZAgjlPImuACIJElWGAEI5T6IrgEiCRJUhgFDOk+gKIJIgUWUIIJTzJLoCiCRIVBkCCOU8ia4AIgkSVYYAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6AogkiBRZQgglPMkugKIJEhUGQII5TyJrgAiCRJVhgBCOU+iK4BIgkSVIYBQzpPoCiCSIFFlCCCU8yS6AogkSFQZAgjlPImuACIJElWGAEI5T6IrgEiCRJUhgFDOk+gKIJIgUWUIIJTzJLoCiCRIVBkCCOU8ia4AIgkSVYYAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6AogkiBRZQgglPMkugKIJEhUGQII5TyJrgAiCRJVhgBCOU+iK4BIgkSVIYBQzpPoCiCSIFFlCCCU8yS6AogkSFQZAgjlPImuACIJElWGAEI5T6IrgEiCRJUhgFDOk+gKIJIgUWUIIJTzJLoCiCRIVBkCCOU8ia4AIgkSVYYAQjlPoiuASIJElSGAUM6T6Aogk
    23. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.948 3751-7416/? I/ActivityManager: START u0 {act=null typ=null flg=0x0 cmp=ComponentInfo{com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity}} from uid 10408 on display 0
    24. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.952 3751-7416/? D/ActivityManager: moveToFront() : reason=startedActivity setFocusedActivity isAttached=true TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2}
    25. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 5337-5337/com.game D/ViewRootImpl@304dc17[UnityPlayerActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 0
    26. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 3751-7416/? D/ActivityManager: resumeTopActivityInnerLocked() : #1 prevTask=TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2} next=ActivityRecord{1132a9ed0 u0 com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity t1281} mFocusedStack=ActivityStack{8b68d6ed0 stackId=1, 8 tasks}
    27. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 5337-5337/com.game I/Unity: windowFocusChanged: false
    28. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.958 5337-5337/com.game D/SensorManager: unregisterListener ::
    29. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.958 5337-5337/com.game I/Unity: onPause
    30. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.966 5337-5503/com.game I/System.out: (HTTPLog)-Static: isSBSettingEnabled false
    31. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.966 5337-5503/com.game I/System.out: (HTTPLog)-Static: isSBSettingEnabled false
    32. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.999 5337-7167/com.game I/AudioTrack: Skip ramp
    33. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.002 5337-5395/com.game I/sensor: ASensorEventQueue_disableSensor: handle=0, name=K6DS3TR Acceleration Sensor, ret=0
    34. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.002 5337-5395/com.game D/Unity: Sensor :        Accelerometer ( 1) ; 0.001197 / 0.00s ; K6DS3TR Acceleration Sensor / STM
    35. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.004 3751-3994/? D/ActivityManager: resumeTopActivityInnerLocked() : #1 prevTask=TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2} next=ActivityRecord{1132a9ed0 u0 com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity t1281} mFocusedStack=ActivityStack{8b68d6ed0 stackId=1, 8 tasks}
    36. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.012 3751-3751/? D/GameManagerService: NotifyRunnable. pkg: com.game, type: 4, isMinimized: false, isTunableApp: false
    37. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: AN_ProxyActivity onStart
    38. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: activity started
    39. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.setAction android.intent.action.SEND_MULTIPLE
    40. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.setType image/*
    41. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.addFlags 1
    42. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.addFlags 524288
    43. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: extra type: 0
    44. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.putExtra: android.intent.extra.TEXT / Hello world
    45. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: extra type: 3
    46. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.029 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Creating Share URI with external storage
    47. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.036 5337-5337/com.game D/skia: Encode PNG Singlethread :       5865 us, width=144, height=256
    48. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.041 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: FileName: Screenshot_20190204_223417.png
    49. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.041 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: is exists: false
    50. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.042 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Screenshot_20190204_223417.png (Permission denied)
    51. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.042 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Creating Share URI with local storage
    52. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.043 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.XmlResourceParser android.content.pm.PackageItemInfo.loadXmlMetaData(android.content.pm.PackageManager, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    53. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.XmlResourceParser android.content.pm.PackageItemInfo.loadXmlMetaData(android.content.pm.PackageManager, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    54. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.parsePathStrategy(FileProvider.java:604)
    55. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.getPathStrategy(FileProvider.java:578)
    56. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.getUriForFile(FileProvider.java:416)
    57. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ImageWrapper.GetImageUri(AN_ImageWrapper.java:102)
    58. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.templates.AN_Image.getUri(AN_Image.java:28)
    59. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.content.AN_Intent.toIntent(AN_Intent.java:120)
    60. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:70)
    61. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:117)
    62. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:113)
    63. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(AN_ProxyActivity.java:67)
    64. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1256)
    65. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6959)
    66. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2890)
    67. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2988)
    68. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap14(ActivityThread.java)
    69. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1631)
    70. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    71. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
    72. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6682)
    73. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    74. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1520)
    75. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1410)
    76. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.putParcelableArrayListExtra: android.intent.extra.STREAM / [, ]
    77. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Intent.createChooser
    78. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game W/Bundle: Key android.intent.extra.TEXT expected ArrayList<CharSequence> but value was a java.lang.String.  The default value <null> was returned.
    79. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.046 5337-5337/com.game W/Bundle: Attempt to cast generated internal exception:
    80.    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.ArrayList
    81.        at android.os.BaseBundle.getCharSequenceArrayList(BaseBundle.java:1139)
    82.        at android.os.Bundle.getCharSequenceArrayList(Bundle.java:976)
    83.        at android.content.Intent.getCharSequenceArrayListExtra(Intent.java:6814)
    84.        at android.content.Intent.migrateExtraStreamToClipData(Intent.java:9637)
    85.        at android.content.Intent.migrateExtraStreamToClipData(Intent.java:9600)
    86.        at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1524)
    87.        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4399)
    88.        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4358)
    89.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:70)
    90.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:117)
    91.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:113)
    92.        at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(AN_ProxyActivity.java:67)
    93.        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1256)
    94.        at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6959)
    95.        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2890)
    96.        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2988)
    97.        at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap14(ActivityThread.java)
    98.        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1631)
    99.        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    100.        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
    101.        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6682)
    102.        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    103.        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1520)
    104.        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1410)
    105. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.056 3751-5296/? D/ActivityManager: moveToFront() : reason=startedActivity setFocusedActivity isAttached=true TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=3}
    Code (CSharp):
    1. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.773 5337-5395/com.game I/Unity: Sharing flow is finished, User has retured to the app
    2.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    3.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    4.     UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    5.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    6.     SA.Android.Tests.Social.AN_InstagramSharing_Test:<Test>m__1()
    7.     SA.Android.Social.<Share>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__1(AN_ActivityResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/API/Social/Abstract/AN_SocialShareBuilder.cs:67)
    8.     SA.Android.Utilities.<onHandleResult>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0() (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/Core/Services/Java/AN_MonoJavaCallback.cs:30)
    9.     SA.Foundation.Threading.MainThreadDispatcherPlaymode:Update() (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/API/Threading/SA_MainThreadDispatcher.cs:92)
    11.     (Filename: /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/Andro
    12. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.777 5337-5395/com.game I/Unity: Test passed
    13.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    14.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    15.     UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    16.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    17.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_TestResultUI:TestResultHandler(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/UI/SA_TestResultUI.cs:27)
    18.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_TestsManager:<RunNextTestGroup>m__2(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/SA_TestsManager.cs:46)
    19.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_GroupTestRunner:TestFinishedHandler(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/TestRunners/SA_GroupTestRunner.cs:51)
    20.     SA.Foundation.Tests.SA_SingleTestRunner:FireResult(SA_TestResult) (at /Users/mini2u/Documents/git/chzfarm/Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Foundation/APIModules/Public/Tests/TestRunners/SA_SingleTes
    21. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.944 5337-5395/com.game D/AndroidNative: Communication log to big to print it, we need to do something about it
    22. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.944 5337-5395/com.game D/AndroidNative: Unity: Sent to Java -> AN_Activity.StartActivityForResult :: {"m_classId":2,"m_instanceId":"-1765314048"} | {"m_hashCode":0,"m_action":"android.intent.action.SEND_MULTIPLE","m_type":"image/*","m_packageName":"","m_uri":"","m_isChooser":true,"m_chooserInfo":{"m_title":"Android Native Share Example","m_extra_initial_intents":[]},"m_flags":[1,524288],"m_categories":[],"m_extraKeys":["android.intent.extra.TEXT","android.intent.extra.STREAM"],"m_extraValues":[{"m_value":"Hello world","m_values":[],"m_type":0},{"m_value":"","m_values":["{\"m_hasCode\":-411591040,\"m_name\":\"\",\"m_imageBase64\":\"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
    23. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.948 3751-7416/? I/ActivityManager: START u0 {act=null typ=null flg=0x0 cmp=ComponentInfo{com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity}} from uid 10408 on display 0
    24. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.952 3751-7416/? D/ActivityManager: moveToFront() : reason=startedActivity setFocusedActivity isAttached=true TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2}
    25. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 5337-5337/com.game D/ViewRootImpl@304dc17[UnityPlayerActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 0
    26. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 3751-7416/? D/ActivityManager: resumeTopActivityInnerLocked() : #1 prevTask=TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2} next=ActivityRecord{1132a9ed0 u0 com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity t1281} mFocusedStack=ActivityStack{8b68d6ed0 stackId=1, 8 tasks}
    27. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.956 5337-5337/com.game I/Unity: windowFocusChanged: false
    28. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.958 5337-5337/com.game D/SensorManager: unregisterListener ::
    29. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.958 5337-5337/com.game I/Unity: onPause
    30. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.966 5337-5503/com.game I/System.out: (HTTPLog)-Static: isSBSettingEnabled false
    31. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.966 5337-5503/com.game I/System.out: (HTTPLog)-Static: isSBSettingEnabled false
    32. 2019-02-04 22:34:16.999 5337-7167/com.game I/AudioTrack: Skip ramp
    33. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.002 5337-5395/com.game I/sensor: ASensorEventQueue_disableSensor: handle=0, name=K6DS3TR Acceleration Sensor, ret=0
    34. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.002 5337-5395/com.game D/Unity: Sensor :        Accelerometer ( 1) ; 0.001197 / 0.00s ; K6DS3TR Acceleration Sensor / STM
    35. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.004 3751-3994/? D/ActivityManager: resumeTopActivityInnerLocked() : #1 prevTask=TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=2} next=ActivityRecord{1132a9ed0 u0 com.game/com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity t1281} mFocusedStack=ActivityStack{8b68d6ed0 stackId=1, 8 tasks}
    36. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.012 3751-3751/? D/GameManagerService: NotifyRunnable. pkg: com.game, type: 4, isMinimized: false, isTunableApp: false
    37. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: AN_ProxyActivity onStart
    38. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: activity started
    39. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.setAction android.intent.action.SEND_MULTIPLE
    40. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.setType image/*
    41. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.addFlags 1
    42. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.addFlags 524288
    43. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: extra type: 0
    44. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.putExtra: android.intent.extra.TEXT / Hello world
    45. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.028 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: extra type: 3
    46. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.029 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Creating Share URI with external storage
    47. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.036 5337-5337/com.game D/skia: Encode PNG Singlethread :       5865 us, width=144, height=256
    48. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.041 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: FileName: Screenshot_20190204_223417.png
    49. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.041 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: is exists: false
    50. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.042 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Screenshot_20190204_223417.png (Permission denied)
    51. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.042 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Creating Share URI with local storage
    52. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.043 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.XmlResourceParser android.content.pm.PackageItemInfo.loadXmlMetaData(android.content.pm.PackageManager, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    53. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.XmlResourceParser android.content.pm.PackageItemInfo.loadXmlMetaData(android.content.pm.PackageManager, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    54. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.parsePathStrategy(FileProvider.java:604)
    55. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.getPathStrategy(FileProvider.java:578)
    56. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.getUriForFile(FileProvider.java:416)
    57. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ImageWrapper.GetImageUri(AN_ImageWrapper.java:102)
    58. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.templates.AN_Image.getUri(AN_Image.java:28)
    59. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.content.AN_Intent.toIntent(AN_Intent.java:120)
    60. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:70)
    61. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:117)
    62. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:113)
    63. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(AN_ProxyActivity.java:67)
    64. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1256)
    65. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6959)
    66. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2890)
    67. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2988)
    68. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap14(ActivityThread.java)
    69. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1631)
    70. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    71. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
    72. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6682)
    73. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    74. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1520)
    75. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.044 5337-5337/com.game W/System.err:     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1410)
    76. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: intent.putParcelableArrayListExtra: android.intent.extra.STREAM / [, ]
    77. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game D/AndroidNative: Intent.createChooser
    78. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.045 5337-5337/com.game W/Bundle: Key android.intent.extra.TEXT expected ArrayList<CharSequence> but value was a java.lang.String.  The default value <null> was returned.
    79. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.046 5337-5337/com.game W/Bundle: Attempt to cast generated internal exception:
    80.    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.ArrayList
    81.        at android.os.BaseBundle.getCharSequenceArrayList(BaseBundle.java:1139)
    82.        at android.os.Bundle.getCharSequenceArrayList(Bundle.java:976)
    83.        at android.content.Intent.getCharSequenceArrayListExtra(Intent.java:6814)
    84.        at android.content.Intent.migrateExtraStreamToClipData(Intent.java:9637)
    85.        at android.content.Intent.migrateExtraStreamToClipData(Intent.java:9600)
    86.        at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1524)
    87.        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4399)
    88.        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4358)
    89.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$2.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:70)
    90.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:117)
    91.        at com.stansassets.android.app.AN_Activity$3.OnCreate(AN_Activity.java:113)
    92.        at com.stansassets.core.utility.AN_ProxyActivity.onStart(AN_ProxyActivity.java:67)
    93.        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1256)
    94.        at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:6959)
    95.        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2890)
    96.        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2988)
    97.        at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap14(ActivityThread.java)
    98.        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1631)
    99.        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    100.        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
    101.        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6682)
    102.        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    103.        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1520)
    104.        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1410)
    105. 2019-02-04 22:34:17.056 3751-5296/? D/ActivityManager: moveToFront() : reason=startedActivity setFocusedActivity isAttached=true TaskRecord{10008aed0 #1281 A=com.game U=0 StackId=1 sz=3}

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  26. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Goodev according to the logs you posted all good. Do you still have a sharing issue?

27. UnityCookie

UnityCookie

I totally get it. This bug with the current version. I am sorry for inconveniences, new version with the fix will be avaliable on Monday. You can always get it touch with me directly to get in early beta, in case you need that fix now.
    Cheers![/QUOTE]

UPDATE: The Android achievements and leaderboard windows in the new version in the Asset store (Feb 05,2019) work perfectly. Many thanks!

28. Goodev

Goodev

Sure, there’s no contents in social app
    Just empty like a new post

29. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The 2019.3.9 update is ready!
    @UnityCookie you were event faster then I am :)

Version Notes:

CROSS-PLATFORM
    • Editor UI Search bar added.
    • Social sharing example scene improvements.
    • Playmaker. Analytics actions added.
    • In-Apps. Android client completed transactions registration fixed.

ANDROID
    • Simplified Permissions API fixes.
    • Permissions API does not require support v4 library anymore.
    • Sharing builder now will automatically request.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission if needed.
    • Android 7 and lower small notification icons usage documentation.
    • Activity callbacks fixed.
    • Local Notification will not be displayed now if an application is currently in the foreground.
    IOS
    • Application continueUserActivity & application OpenURL deprecated declaration fixed.
    • Picked video media URL is fixed.
    Also looks like the Ultimate Mobile plugin is currently at the point where the amount of available feature is so big that we need to have a search field with editor UI. Check it out:
    um.gif

30. AppBite

AppBite

So our Android builds have been crashing for some time with the error - Didn't find class "com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider", - and we don't use Facebook - I thought this had been fixed up by Stan's Assets, but I guess not.

E/AndroidRuntime(14216): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/
    data/app/com.Nesta.Hext-1/base.apk", zip file "/system/priv-app/MetricsApi/MetricsApi.apk", zip file "/system/priv-app/com.amazon.dp.logger/com.amazon.dp.logger
    .apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.Nesta.Hext-1/lib/arm, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]

So I thought F***it, we do want to use a Facebook screen sharing thing for posting high scores in the Next version of our app, so I installed the Facebook SDK. But unfortunately I'm now getting this "Multiple dex files define Lcom/stansassets/androidnative/BuildConfig" error.

Any idea how we track down where it's defined? There are tons of AndroidManifest.xml files and the bigger one mentions various com.androidnative.* directives.

Thanks!

CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_191\bin\java.exe -classpath "E:\Program Files\Unity-2018\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.2.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleDebug"

stderr[
    Dex: Error converting bytecode to dex:
    Cause: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/stansassets/androidnative/BuildConfig;
    UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
    com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/stansassets/androidnative/BuildConfig;

com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/stansassets/androidnative/BuildConfig;
    at com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.readSortableTypes(DexMerger.java:661)

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @AppBite have you been using the old Ultimate Mobile or Android Native versions before migrating to the Pro line?
    I am asking because looking at the error logs you've provided I have a feeling that the project has some leftovers after old plugin removal that may cause those issues.

`Multiple dex files` - is always a pain on Android, despite all the effort's I am making to automatically resolve or prevent those cases, sometimes it still comes to the state where you need to just do it manually, especially if you have few android plugins in your project.

Can you please DM me, so we can get in touch for a video call, I will be happy to help clean everything up and make sure that build is working.

32. therewillbebrad

therewillbebrad

Is the scene validator compatible with heirarchy plug ins?

33. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@therewillbebrad it's not the best thread to ask, but I don't see why wouldn't be :)

34. seneka123

seneka123

Hello! I try to realize the issuance of achievements at the beginning of the game after authorization, if the player received them earlier at the time when there was no access to the Internet and when you re-enter the game, the Internet is already connected.

Code (CSharp):
    1. void Check()
    2.     {
    3.         if (PlayerPrefs.GetInt("AcceptAchievement") == 1)
    4.         {
    5.             var clients = UM_GameService.SignInClient;
    6.             if (clients.PlayerInfo.State == UM_PlayerState.SignedIn)
    7.             {
    8.                 string achievementId = "Achievement_ID";
    9.                 var client = UM_GameService.AchievementsClient;
    10.                 client.Unlock(achievementId, (result) => {
    11.                     if (result.IsSucceeded)
    12.                     {
    13.                         PlayerPrefs.SetInt("AcceptAchievement", 2);
    14.                     }
    15.                 });
    16.             }
    17.         }
    18.     }
    My logs say that the achievement was successful, BUT at the top of the screen the corresponding message does not appear and this achievement is not open in the call for all achievements. If you call the same code to open this achievement from another script, the achievement opens as required!
    Sorry for my English!

35. MiguelGameDev

MiguelGameDev

Hi, @lacost!

Greetings for the asset, it is great!

However, I am experiencing an issue in some Android devices (fails around 5% in Nexus LG X5 and failed always in Xiaomi A1 and Google Pixel XL). I test it wirh UMPro 2019.3.9 on Unity 2018.3.4 and Unity 2018.3.5:

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Open the app (I call to In App Purchases and Google Play Services initializations)
    2. App works good :)
    3. I close the app using Android "back" button and choosing Quit in a menu (it colls to Application.Quit). App stays in background (normal behaviour)
    4. I open the app from background
    5. During app initialization I get this errors and it does not connect to Google Play Services any In App Purchases:

It looks like when I close the app, UM Pro native clases continues subscribed at killed Unity thread. When I quit app I desuscribe from GPS listener:

UM_GameService.SignInClient.OnPlayerUpdated.RemoveListener(SignInClient_OnPlayerUpdated);

I am not sure if I have to call to a kind of Dispose method (I didn't found anything like that) or it is just a UM Pro bug.

Thanks in advance!!!

EDIT: removed account data because I am not sure if it is critical info (now: xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  36. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

You don't need to be doing this. Both Game Center and Play Service are working with local cache, so if you reported the achievement with no internet connection, a user will still get it, it handled natively by Game Center and PLay Service.

Hello, @neowedge that looks like an issue on my side. Thank you for the report, I will make sure it fixed by the next update (in 1 week) if an issue is critical for you, you can always DM me for an early beta.
    Cheers!

37. MiguelGameDev

MiguelGameDev

Thanks you very much! I'll be waiting for it.

38. seneka123

seneka123

Hello! I can’t properly add a sprite for local notifications on an android. After adding and moving the file to the desired folder, when you press the move button, a red warning still remains, the same with the audio file as shown in the screenshot. At the moment when the notification arrives, the icon I need appears, which I indicated (as I thought with an error), but the second problem is that when I click on the notification, nothing happens, as I do, so that when I click on the notification, the game automatically starts?

39. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello @seneka123
    A
    Do you have any errors or warnings? Probably some issues with plugin editor code.
    Can you try to put those assets manually under the folder that specified in the warning on screenshots?

This is actually a bug, so sorry for that. It's already fixed. The plugin will be updated next week. If that is urgent for you, please dm me and I'll send you an early beta that already contains that fix.

40. seneka123

seneka123

I tried to move the sprites to the correct folder manually, but it did not help

41. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @seneka123
    Any chance you can provide me with a sample project with the same issues / your project/ or access to your repo?

42. seneka123

seneka123

Unfortunately there is no such possibility

43. adam-goodchild-omobile

adam-goodchild-omobile

@lacost Hi, we are using the CameraService.TakePicture API and on iOS the application is crashing. Our application is set to landscape left only, however it seems this is the cause of the issue. When we set the application to allow portrait as well, it works. Could you let us know how to fix this?

44. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@seneka123 would Skype call work? I would love to help but I can't guess what is happening on your side. It works fine for me and for other customers.

Can I get a crash log, please?

45. MayankManjul

MayankManjul

Hi Lacost,
    We are getting this weird error after we are integrated this plugin. In ISD_Postproccess class we are getting missing assembly reference. I have attached the screenshot of the the error too.

Attached Files:

46. Kellyrayj

Kellyrayj

Hi @lacost

I'm having some troubles with the CrossPlatform ads for admob. I'm receiving this error in Xcode when I test my app on the device.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Failed to load banner ads: Failed to receive ad with error: Request Error: No ad to show.
    2. SA.CrossPlatform.Advertisement.<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<HandleAdFailedToLoad>b__0()
    3. SA.Foundation.Threading.MainThreadDispatcherPlaymode:Update()
    Any ideas as to how I can trouble shoot this more? I believe I've done the usual stuff. Like checking to make sure my app id and ad units are all squared away! But no dice.

47. luniac

luniac

I think there's an issue with building in Xcode.
    May be related to cocoapods auto install inside unity by ios part of plugin.

get error when building in xcode:
    ld: library not found for -lPods-Unity-iPhone
    clang:
    error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I'm trying to figure out a fix but so far not working.
    Is this related to the google ads sdk framework?

For old Ulimate Mobile i added framework manually as per instructions.
    In new Ultimate Mobile i see in Xcode project root a "Pods" folder with google ads sdk framework folder.

48. luniac

luniac

so i deleted libpods-unity-iphone.a from framework folder inside XCode, and everything works.
    I guess xcode detected the google ads sdk inside the subfolder inside "Pods" folder anyway.

So just for future update, there seems to be an issue with this.

49. Kellyrayj

Kellyrayj

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 9.19.32 PM.png

I believe I've found my issue. I'll let you know if this is it.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  50. seneka123

seneka123

Hello! When creating and saving a screenshot on a smartphone with a screen resolution of 1920 * 1080 in the gallery, its resolution is 1024 * 576, how can you increase this resolution of the final image in the gallery?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019