Search Unity

1. Looking for a job or to hire someone for a project? Check out the re-opened job forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Ultimate Mobile Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Oct 19, 2018.

1. eTech3D

eTech3D

@lacost Hello,
    I'd like to access the site and documentaion, but seems they are down at the moment!

2. iBoo-Mobile

iBoo-Mobile

Same =/

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

4. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @Grumpy-Dot sorry for the delay with the Instagram issue. Looks like an issue is with the ios update and you can use any more UIDocumentInteractionController to make an Instagram sharing. And this is exactly what I was using.

The only possible way I found is the following;
    • Save image to the album
    • Get saved image Id
    • Use UI Application to open URL: "instagram://library?LocalIdentifier=(asset.localIdentifier)"
    This is working for iOS 12 and 13.
    I will add missing API to the plugin that will let you perform the following steps. Still not perfect since we have to save the image to the user photo library and he might not be happy about it.

But haven't found a better way so far. For some reason it always a pain to share to Instagram.

Grumpy-Dot likes this.
  5. osmancanernurdag

osmancanernurdag

Hello my firend,

It is getting easier for me to understand and use this amazing plugin. Thank you for your efforts.
    I have a problem.

When i use only google play services and in-app purchase, everything is OK.
    When i use only admob, everything is OK.

However when i use GPS, in-app purhcase and admob together, admob does not work.
    I think there are some conflicts. Is it possible for me to update them? This may help I hope.

PS: I use resolver. There is no error in Editor. No apk crash on android phone.
    PS2: Together, everything works great in Unity Editor.

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

If I understand your issue correctly there are no crashes or exceptions you simply can see the requested ad?
    Can you please post the device log?

7. osmancanernurdag

osmancanernurdag

I think problem is "Java.Lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.android.gms.BLABLABLA"
    What do you think? :)

Image Link: https://pasteboard.co/J1o2MLV.png

8. osmancanernurdag

osmancanernurdag

After trying hundreds of things, finally i have overcome this issue.
    To do that, i added the code below to proguard.

Code (CSharp):
    1. -keep public class com.google.android.gms.ads.**{
    2.    public *;
    3. }
    4. -keep public class com.google.ads.**{
    5.    public *;
    6. }

stanislav-osipov and Grumpy-Dot like this.
  9. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Glad you figured it out, sorry for the delay with the response.

10. osmancanernurdag

osmancanernurdag

By the way, is it possible for you to update "play-service-games.18.0.1" and "play-service-auth.17.0.0" to latest relase?

11. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sure will do that with the upcoming update (this weekends)

12. osmancanernurdag

osmancanernurdag

Thank you for your quick reply :)
    I believe this will solve admob & google play service issue easily for people that will use this plugin.

Regards,

13. Banky

Banky

Hi there lacost,

I am building my game and getting errors since I migrated to 2019.3. Currently I am using 2019.3.7f1 and Ultimate Mobile Pro 2020.3

This issue is happening only using Unity Cloud Build (both Android and iOS) but working fine when building from the Editor. I already posted the question on the Unity Cloud Build forum, but I decided to add the question here in this forum just in case you have any idea about this issue

[Unity] Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/Runtime/API/Vending/Billing/Controllers/AN_Billing.cs(251,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AN_VendingLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

79: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/NativePlugins/AndroidNativePro/Runtime/API/Vending/Billing/Controllers/AN_Billing.cs(6,26): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Internal' does not exist in the namespace 'SA.Android.Vending' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Thanks!

Regards,
    David

14. Jinthree

Jinthree

Hello!

Thx for your support.
    I hope there is some customizable option for Native Preloader and Rate Us Dialog.
    I can't use it as it is since I want change the word and most of all, I should provide localized message to users.

Is any way to help me?

15. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey David.
    1. AN_Billing is deprecated since 2020(the AN_BillingClient is a way go now), and I will completely remove in 2020.5 (current version is 2020.4) So feel free to just remove that script. Let me know if you will need any help with that.

2. I also checked and AN_VendingLib does not exists anymore (int 2020.4 at least) I hate updated using *.unitypackage it leaves junk files that I've already removed from the plugin.

Anyway if you won't able to fix it by just removing AN_Billing, please PM me, I would be happy to help

16. Jinthree

Jinthree

Hi.

When I unlock the achievement, I can't see native google player games achievement UI animation in the top of screen.
    As you know, google service show the proper UI animation about sign-in, achievement and so on. You can see the welcome UI animation in the top of screen when you after sign-in google service in game application.

But when I unlock the achievement, it works, but nothing show. When I open the achievement native panel, the achievement is there, already unlocked.

I used the code like following.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UM_GameService.AchievementsClient.Unlock()
    We need to show the proper UI animation to user for know whitch achievement accomplished.

17. tamizhan

tamizhan

I was import the UMP plugin and the build come this error.
    project work and build fine before import the UMP plugin.

Thanks.
    Error:

CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    C:\Program Files\Unity Editor\2018.4.16f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity Editor\2018.4.16f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':checkReleaseDuplicateClasses'.
    > 1 exception was raised by workers:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel$Stub found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel$Stub$Proxy found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver$Stub found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver$Stub$Proxy found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$1 found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyResultReceiver found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)
    Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyRunnable found in modules classes.jar :)androidx.core.core-1.1.0:) and classes.jar :)com.android.support.support-compat-27.1.1:)

Go to the documentation to learn how to <a href="d.android.com/r/tools/classpath-sync-errors">Fix dependency resolution errors</a>.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 12s
    ]
    stdout[
    > Task :preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :an_library.bundle:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :unity-android-resources:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:checkReleaseManifest
    > Task :unity-android-resources:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :an_library.bundle:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :an_library.bundle:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :an_library.bundle:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :an_library.bundle:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :an_library.bundle:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :unity-android-resources:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :unity-android-resources:packageReleaseResources
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseRFile
    > Task :unity-android-resources:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseSources
    > Task :unity-android-resources:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :unity-android-resources:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    > Task :unity-android-resources:bundleLibCompileRelease
    > Task :javaPreCompileRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :mainApkListPersistenceRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :processReleaseManifest
    > Task :processReleaseResources
    > Task :compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :compileReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :unity-android-resources:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :lintVitalRelease
    > Task :mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :an_library.bundle:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :an_library.bundle:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :an_library.bundle:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :an_library.bundle:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :ChartboostSDK:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :unity-android-resources:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :unity-android-resources:compileReleaseShaders
    > Task :unity-android-resources:generateReleaseAssets
    > Task :unity-android-resources:packageReleaseAssets
    > Task :mergeReleaseAssets
    > Task :validateSigningRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :signingConfigWriterRelease UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :checkReleaseDuplicateClasses FAILED

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    75 actionable tasks: 53 executed, 22 up-to-date
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, System.Exception ex) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <9732af87a1134c179f7349df6be25cbc>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:288)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

18. AppBite

AppBite

We had Facebook photo sharing working via UM_ShareDialogBuilder / builder.AddImage, first use it would open the FB app, ask permission for our app HexT and then share the image. Subsequent uses it just shared the image, no problem.

Now it's popping up a web based interstitial page & asking people for their Facebook login credentials.:(

We've looked through our code repo and can't figure out what changed that would cause this.
    Is this happening to anyone else?

We've done some testing deleting our app & Facebook and reinstalling can unstick it, but clearly we can't ask players to delete their Facebook app just for us. Any suggestions?

19. escCalibahr

escCalibahr

Does this have QR code or finger print functionality?

20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Have you tried to set the view for activity popups?
    SetViewForPopups

In case this won't help, please post an issue here and I will make sure I will look into it this week:
    https://github.com/StansAssets/com.stansassets.android-native/issues

Looks like you have duplicated android.support.v4. library in your project. Please try to re run jar resolver. Let me know if that helps. Thank you!

21. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

At the moment no.
    But I was looking to implement iOS Face / Finger id API into the plugin.
    I haven't looked into it yet but what would you like to see as an Android alternative?

Also, can you point me to the API you would like to have for QR code? Thanks.

22. ffg_kris

ffg_kris

Hi there,

We're using the UM_WheelPickerDialog and it works fine. However, we were wondering if there is the ability to provide a selected value when you open the picker? Or if this something we can add support for ourselves?

Colin_MacLeod likes this.
  23. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, I don't have this feature atm.
    But you can of crude add it yourself if you wish, all plugin code is open. but you would have to add it for both platforms.

24. Jinthree

Jinthree

Ok, I'll try later. Thanks for your reply.

25. Jinthree

Jinthree

I tried following code

Code (CSharp):
    1. var gamesClient = AN_Games.GetGamesClient();
    2. gamesClient.SetViewForPopups(AN_MainActivity.Instance);
    3. gamesClient.SetGravityForPopups(AN_Gravity.TOP | AN_Gravity.CENTER_HORIZONTAL);
    And it was worse. Still no achievement UI shown on top and even no sign-in UI shown.

Sometimes, error log are shown after unlock achievement like;
    8: INTERNAL_ERROR

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  26. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

27. smasters654

smasters654

Hi @lacost

I am getting a crash on iOS using Ultimate Mobile Pro when I show the achievements UI after showing the leader boards ui. I get this error in Xcode:

terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[1]'

What I am doing:

1. show leaderboardsUI
    2. close leaderboardsUI
    3. show AchievementsUI - crash

I can open the Achievements UI as long as I don't open and close the leaderboardsUI first.

A side note I am show the leaderboards and achievements ui's with playmaker actions provided with ultimate mobile pro.

***Edit I wrote a script to bypass Playmaker to check and see if the action was the problem, but it had the same outcome.

Unity 2019.3.1
    Latest Playmaker version from the asset store
    Latest Ultimate Mobile Pro Version from the asset store

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  28. mycophyte

mycophyte

Hi @lacost
    I recently purchased the amazing Ultimate Mobile Pro, I am using Unity 2018.4.20f, before importing the plug in, the app runs on android devices, after importing, the app crashes on launch, after many tests, i decided to create a new project and build with an Empty Scene, importing Ultimate Mobile pro,
    and I get the Same message from Logcat, so I dont think its caused by my code.
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider androidx.core.content.FileProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "androidx.core.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.organization.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.organization.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.organization.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /product/lib64]]
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7278)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:6813)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:6699)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2000(ActivityThread.java:273)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2020)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:112)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:216)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7625)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:524)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:987)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "androidx.core.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.Huuhgames.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.organization.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.organization.AndroidTestARM64Foundation-Iqv5pK0oormfX8KBlnLHsQ==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /product/lib64]]
    at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:134)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(AppComponentFactory.java:121)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7262)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:6813)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:6699)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2000(ActivityThread.java:273)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2020)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:112)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:216)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7625)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:524)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:987)

And I checked the import list for Ultimate Mobile pro, this androidx.core.content.FileProvider is not in the list.
    I am looking for solutions, your help will definitely help saving time and is highly appreciated, thanks.

Randy

29. mycophyte

mycophyte

I am using IL2CPP and tested on ARMv7, ARM64, x86, all builds produce same error

30. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, @mycopyte please add the Unity Jar resolver:
    https://github.com/googlesamples/unity-jar-resolver

Pretty much every android related plugin has that dependency. And from the last updated it is a requirement (was optional before)
    I will try to make that more explicit with the next update.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Can you share the script with me, please?
    I tried to reproduce an issue using the plugin sample scene and wasn't able to do so.
    Tested on iPhoneXS & iPad mini 4

32. smasters654

smasters654

Hello @lacost,

It’s in a Playmaker FSM. I’m not sure how to export that out. I can give you screenshots when I get back to my computer maybe, of the FSM. Also I have a crash log from xcode too if that will help? I will forward the email I sent to your support team to your email with the crash log right now. I tested mine on an iPhone SE.

Thanks!

33. EFFalcon2

EFFalcon2

How are Android IAP "Restores" meant to be handled.

I know android doesn't strictly have a restore purchases function, and as such the plugin itself doesn't support it.
    When someone who already owns an IAP attempts to repurchase, they get a Transaction failure, indicating its already owned.
    What is the typical approach for re-applying these?

34. mycophyte

mycophyte

@lacost

Thank you for your response, I understand it now.
    For your information, I have solved the problem by using the "Build Example" button and build the example APK, then changed to build my apk, then it worked.

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  35. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey. can you please watch that video, I tried to explain my best how it works. If you will still have questions I would be happy yo answer:

It should not be any different if that FSM or C#.
    Yes, please post the Xcode log. Also, what is our iOS version?
    Like I said I have trouble reproducing it, so maybe we can have a skype call and test together. Please PM me.

36. KrcKung

KrcKung

Are you gonna reconsider regarding adding support for Cloudkit? We currently facing the same problem too, it will be great if Stans mobile pro able to support Cloudkit as well. Adding another framework just for Cloudkit support for iOS/tvOS seem like overkill.

37. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I mean, I don't mind addit it to the todo list. Also I will appreciate if you will post it here:
    https://github.com/StansAssets/com.stansassets.ios-native/issues

And also, please make a minimum APIs list you need.
    Thanks!

38. samta

samta

Hi, @lacost
    I have updated my ultimate mobile plugin but i found an issue on In-App Purchase . Every time transaction is complete the json file give "acknowledge: false".
    How to fix this?
    This the json i got:
    {"orderId":"GXXXXXXXX","packageName":"XXX.XXXX.XXX","productId":"diamon5000","purchaseTime":XXXXX,"purchaseState":0,"purchaseToken":"XXXXXXXXXXXXX","acknowledged":false}

39. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey, @samta can you post the full device log, please?
    You can send me PM just for the sake of keeping forum thread clean.

40. iMancha

iMancha

Hi, @lacost

On launch the Google Ad service is initialized:

UM_iAdsClient client = UM_AdvertisementService.GetClient(UM_AdPlatform.Google);

The following errors appear on device, but not in editor.

05-10 22:54:27.517: E/Unity(14529): NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    05-10 22:54:27.517: E/Unity(14529): at Launcher.Awake () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    05-10 22:54:27.517: E/Unity(14529): (Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

This is occurring on Low Stripping Level, it seems that something in Google ads sdk is being stripped from the build.

I've tried [assembly: Preserve] to maintain the code, with no luck - have you experienced this issue?

41. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

It doesn't seem like something on a low level.
    Is Launcher your script? Can you post what do you have in the Awake function?

samta likes this.
  42. iMancha

iMancha

Yes it's my script, I understand that I have to init the service? Thanks for your help. Great package by the way, it has reduced my ad/IAP/review,etc development time by more than half!!

Code (CSharp):
    2. public class Launcher : MonoBehaviour
    3. {
    4. private UM_iAdsClient client = UM_AdvertisementService.GetClient(UM_AdPlatform.Google);
    6. private void Awake()
    7.     {
    8.         client.Initialize((result) => {
    9.             if (result.IsSucceeded)
    10.             {
    11.                 adServiceInitialized = true;
    12.                 Debug.Log("Advertisements Initialized");
    13.             }
    14.             else
    15.             {
    16.                 adServiceInitialized = false;
    17.                 Debug.Log("Failed to Initialize " + result.Error.FullMessage);
    18.             }
    19.         });
    20. }
    21. }

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  43. iMancha

iMancha

@lacost Thanks for your help via email - I finally figured it out, for anyone who experiences this, the fix was really simple. Assign and Init the service inside of a function, see image..
    SA-GoogleAds.jpg

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  44. samta

samta

Hi @lacost , i think i have fixed that issue.
    i delete all resources in stan asset folder and reinstall all packages and then acknowledged value back to normal.

i am really sorry for my human's error. i didn't read your update guide in documentation....
    that's all from me thank you

45. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @samta installing *.unitypackage is a known pain. I am really looking forward to the day when Unity Asset Store will give us the ability to utilize the package manager instead.

46. JuJuCoder

JuJuCoder

Hi does this ultimate mobile pro support unity 2017 (e.g. 2017.4.xxxx). What is you recommendation for unity 2017.4 users?

47. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

My recommendation for unity 2017 users to update the Unity versions since it will be soon out of LTS. :)

On a serious note, With the next update, we are completely dropping Unity 2017 support. BUT the current version still can work with Unity 2017 just needs few fixes here and there. I made the package available for 2017 and I can send it on demand, so if our support team hasn't yet set it your way, please send me a PM and I will send you the 2017 compatible le version.

48. Starbox

Starbox

Hi,

There are services that seem stuck on ON. I tried to set them to OFF but it's impossible, there's not even a message that tells me why it's not possible. Maybe it could be a good addition in the next update to pop up a message that explains why the service A or B remains stuck on ON and cannot be deactivated?
    It feels weird to have the impression to be able to control a service but being unable to switch it off, if only just to see what would happen, because "reasons".

49. Starbox

Starbox

You've got a little typo at line 48 in
    UM_UnityRewardedAds.cs
    in the latest update.
    It's callabck.

50. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @Starbox I am actually reworking Unity Ads implementation, time to relay on Unity Ads package :)
    Let me know if you would want to get an updated version before the Asset Store release.

unityunity