Search Unity

[RELEASED] The Mint – Coins and Money

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Shapeforms, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Shapeforms

Shapeforms

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

I've just released my first sound library on the Unity Asset Store: The Mint – Coins and Money, a varied collection of money effects perfect for store UI, loot drops, in-game rewards and even score counters, with the included range of counter loops and fx. Used creatively, the included bank note and receipt sounds double as UI, paper and map effects.

Check out the Soundcloud preview for best quality audio.

Money sounds may not be the most thrilling, but they're highly practical, with uses in games with: score counters, currency rewards, loot, in-game store UI, treasure, fantasy tokens/non-standard currency, cutscenes requiring money/credit card foley, paper or map themed elements, and so on!

There's also a Lite version available with a selection of 101 essential sounds and a discounted upgrade path to the full version.

I've got a few other sound libraries in the works, from music to designed sounds but would love to hear if anyone has a specific music or audio need – I'll keep it in mind for future releases. Or if you have questions or comments about The Mint, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019