Search Unity

[RELEASED] The Ambient Music Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by snugsound, Jan 4, 2019.

1. snugsound

snugsound

Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce my first contribution to the Unity Asset Store: The Ambient Music Pack!

The Ambient Music pack a collection of 25 ambient (minimal or no rhythm) tracks, including drones (single note atmospheres) as well as risers (building in intensity). All tracks are professionally mastered, and we've included seamless looped versions where possible.

The tracks are mostly dark/creepy, and therefore suitable for horror games, however, there are a few lighter tracks included as well.

Here's a demo showcasing many of the tracks from the pack:

If you'd like to try before you buy, we have a free "lite" version available (5 tracks). I also have a few "review" copies available (first come first served, direct message only) (admins: let me know if this violates any policies--I didn't see any rules against this)

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Peter77 likes this.
  2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

Listened to the youtube video, sounds great. It might be a good fit for my current project, so I bought it and give it a try how it feels in the game. :)

BTW, I recommend you add a link to this forum thread in the asset description. It makes it easier for potential customers to get in touch with you.

snugsound likes this.
  3. snugsound

snugsound

That's very much appreciated, and will do :)

4. Shapeforms

Shapeforms

This sounds fantastic – great work!

snugsound likes this.
  5. snugsound

snugsound

I still have a few review copies up for grabs, drop me a line if you're interested. We'll also be releasing a free/lite version in the weeks to come, so keep an eye (ear?) out for that.

6. snugsound

snugsound

Just a quick note to let you know that the free "lite" version is now available! :)