Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Terrain Stitcher

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Aug 12, 2015.

1. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

https://gyazo.com/403c0d73bc16a9c774047f7b588b1ce3
    It works at this version. Did you check at clean project?

Not possible.

2. fairchild670

fairchild670

Sorry, I just deleted my original post. It did actually stitch the seems of the terrain together. I mistakenly thought it would also combine all terrains into a single terrain. Apologies!!

NatureManufacture likes this.
  3. Bob3000

Bob3000

Adding the "TerrainNeighbours" script to the scene will get this error, as a result the Terrain LODs problem still exist. Do you know of a fix? Thanks!

ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32[],UnityEngine.Terrain].Add (System.Int32[] key, UnityEngine.Terrain value) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:404)
    TerrainStitch.TerrainNeighbours.CreateNeighbours () (at Assets/Terrain Stitch/Terrain Stitch Scripts/TerrainNeighbours.cs:54)
    TerrainStitch.TerrainNeighbours.Start () (at Assets/Terrain Stitch/Terrain Stitch Scripts/TerrainNeighbours.cs:28)

4. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

You coppied terrain and few terrains have the same terrain data.

5. Bob3000

Bob3000

I fixed it before I saw your reply, & hope it doesn't come back.

The terrains were indeed copied many times during their creation by a well known terrain composing addon, that tool bugged so much & regenerated the height of my entire game randomly once in a while, so I deleted the entire plugin & decide to use your Stitching Tool with the default Unity brush, works great. Stability is above all else.

I fixed it by renaming the terrain folder & some pieces.

NatureManufacture likes this.