Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Tabbed UI Navigation

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Batka, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Batka

Batka

Hello everyone!
    I am really excited to write this post because this is my first asset released on the asset store.

Asset Store Link: https://bit.ly/3qpdxRU
    The asset is called Tabbed UI Navigation and it represents a really flexible UI system that is super easy to use. The idea was to create the most popular UI design for mobile games for 2020/2021, but it became much more.

The system represents a menu navigation system that’s similar to the native UITabBarController in ios/swift. In other words it is a scrollable UI paired with a Tab Bar with buttons for navigation throughout the UI.

But we all love buying technology with batteries included.

The “batteries included” in this asset is the pallet of events ready to be hooked up to achieve amazing transitions and effects:

The system is so flexible it can be separated from the tab bar and used as an independent system. You can customize it in whatever you want.

For example, Level Selection menu:

Components:
    • Tab Bar System
    • Advanced Snappy ScrollView System
    The scroll view system is completely independent and once again I will mention how flexible it is. There is a huge amount of public UnityEvents on the scroll view system that the amount of things you can do depends only on your imagination.

In fact, the whole Tab Bar system is built onto the scroll view system and depends on these events I am talking about in order to have those smooth transitions.

Asset Store Link: https://bit.ly/3qpdxRU

I really hope you like this asset, I appreciate all kinds of feedback.

Actually I welcome all feedback because this is my first asset release and I’d like to give the best to this community.

firstuser likes this.
  2. ehsanershadi

ehsanershadi

Demo link does not work