Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Stylized Nature Bundle

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NicolasDuboc, Jan 10, 2019.

1. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hello everyone ! We are proud to present you our first Package on the Asset Store, the Stylized Nature Bundle.
    Here's some screenshots and a video showing the kind of scenes you can create with this asset.

Asset Store : https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vegetation/trees/stylized-nature-bundle-135352

Features
    ‣ LOD's and collision meshes for all assets that need it
    ‣ Custom shaders for trees and rocks to enable color variation
    ‣ Translucency and wind shaders
    ‣ A prefab library ready for your needs
    ‣ Atlasing for optimising performances
    ‣ Amplify Shader compatibility

Don't hesitate to give us some feedback ! :D

2. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hi everyone !

An update is coming soon. Thanks to customer feedback, we've made some changes.
    The main focus of the upate is flowers and Indirect Instancing compatibility ! You'll now be able to draw field of flowers with color control.

• Fixes
    - Skybox material in the demo scene01 had no texture

• Improvements
    - Indirect Instancing compatibility for all vegetation related shaders
    - 2 new demo scenes (09 and 10)

• New Prefabs
    - 4 new GrassFlower prefabs with LODs

• New Shaders
    - Grass shader includes now flowers with two color variations

Ssssilk likes this.
  3. CottoN_S

CottoN_S

They all look beautiful!!! I will purchase this on my next project. I look through ur portfolio and there r lots of good stuffs u making. I look forward for more in Unity store.

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  4. DarkGate

DarkGate

Any chance we will get a set of buildings to go with this beautiful asset?

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  5. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hello guys ! Thanks for your comments =)

We've been a bit busy but we're thinking about the next packages ! Buildings are a big piece of work but it's definitely on our list of possibilities !

6. eaque

eaque

HI,

Very Very beautiful work!! :) Stylized is my graphic style so always searching for assets looking like "sea of thieves "style!!

Is it all compatible with Vegetation studio pro?
    There are a lot of trees style and the price is great! thank you for that!
    My project is happening in a desert but now i'm thinking of extending the biomes!!:)

Sorry if it sounds like a personal request but i think it could be useful for a lot of people too:
    Any chance to get some palms ? like sea of thieves: i mean even much simpler :p but the leaves are great and they look like your style...

https://i.imgur.com/P6pbnn9.jpg

even without the palms if it's VSpro compatible 100% guess i will buy it anyway, :)

Cheers

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  7. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hi @eaque ! Thx a lot for your comments, we're super glad you like the artstyle.

The package is compatible with Vegetation studio Pro indeed. We've made an update to ensure the compatibility. Although if any issue occur, you can write us to our e-mail support.

We definitively thought about palm trees. However, it's more likely to happen in a whole new package of tropical vegetation and not this one. We have several ideas in mind and we're already working on new packages in this artstyle. Unfortunately, we can't tell you when it could be out. Keep an eye on new releases ! :D

eaque likes this.
  8. netpost

netpost

Do you know if this works in VR? Thanks.

9. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

The package hasn't been tested for VR use.

10. TreyH

TreyH

Are there any plans to incorporate LWRP support?

11. eaque

eaque

bought it and really like it! will definitely rate it 5Stars!
    looking forward to discovering some others!

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  12. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Yes, we do plan on adding LWRP support. Right now, we're using Amplify Shader Editor with custom lighting to create the shaders, and I'm not sure these nodes have been converted to SRP yet.
    However we're thinking about quickly adding a simplified shader compatible with SRP. We'll update the description of the package as soon as it's compatible =)

@eaque Thanks a lot ! :D

13. netpost

netpost

I hadn't done intensive tests but the asset seems to work in VR. :)

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  14. Vyzier

Vyzier

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  15. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hello !
    LWRP shader is ready for 2019.1 only and I'm checking HDRP today. The update for SRP shaders should be submitted very soon !

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  16. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hi guys !

The Stylized Nature Bundle has been updated with the following (including LWRP/HDRP compatibility for SRP version 5.13.0 in Unity 2019.1) :

* Fixes
    - LOD01 material fix (Foliage_Simple)
    - Flowergrass color mask fix
    - Rock_02 LOD fix

* Improvements
    - Vegetation Studio Compatibility (using the Foliage_Simple shader)
    - SRP compatibility (Unity 2019.1, version 5.13.0)

* New Prefabs
    - 7 New flowers prefabs (groups with stems)

* New Shaders
    - Standard shader replaced by specular workflow
    - Foliage_Simple
    - SRP Shaders

17. Vyzier

Vyzier

Woot! Thanks for this! Really beautiful asset!

18. Vyzier

Vyzier

One thing I've noticed with the SRP shaders is that the Grass shader has back face culling, which makes it look like there's much less grass in the scene. An easy fix for this is to edit the grass SRP shader file. Underneath the SubShader, change the line that says
    Cull Back
    to
    Cull Off

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  19. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Thanks for reporting this issue @Vyzier ! It's supposed to be set to Cull Off. We'll correct this in a fix.

20. Necka_

Necka_

Hello @NicolasDuboc

I bought your pack some time ago but didn't have a chance to use it so far (weird I know :) )

I was happy to see in the description that the pack has HDRP compatibility, also that it was updated recently for 2019.3. Sadly it was an update for URP only apparently

When applying the HDRP shaders to the material it doesn't work
    upload_2020-4-9_4-38-33.png

Is there still hope that you will update the shaders now that HDRP is out of preview?

Thanks by advance! I really love your assets, I hope I'll have a chance to use them in my project :)

21. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hi @Necka_ ! I'm sorry for the delayed answer.

Currently, the asset does support HDRP for a specific version only. This is mentioned on the front page of the asset. It might not work for other version of the HDRP. We will work on a compatibility update. =)

Please get in touch with us by e-mail if your encounter new issues.

Necka_ likes this.
  22. Solaries

Solaries

Any chance of a shader update to 2019.4.12? It has LTS so it would be very helpful :)

23. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hey there ! All the shaders should be compatible with 2019.4.12, if you have any issue feel free to write to the support email, we will take care of that quickly !

24. Natalynn

Natalynn

I bought this pack, and unpacked the URP package and my trees look like this:
    upload_2021-3-18_20-28-6.png

The post processing also isn't working as well. I'm using 2019.4.21f1. Using URP, Is there a way to convert these post process profiles for the newer post processing component?

25. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hello Natalynn ! It doesn't look like a common issue, not sure it's linked to the package.
    Can you please use our support e-mail adress so we can help you resolve this issue ?
    twotheories.helpcenter@gmail.com

26. Natalynn

Natalynn

Well, Its the shaders doing it, I've changed them and it fixed the issue. The default shaders with the package seems to be reacting to the skybox. I've changed the skybox to another and seems to help the issue as well.

I've never really seen this happen on other assets.

27. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hey Natalynn ! We didn't receive any e-mail from you to our support adress, could you please write us one ? We prefer to help using e-mail support, it's easier for us to keep track of the conversations and answer quickly.
    Please send an e-mail here if you can : twotheories.helpcenter@gmail.com

We will gladly help !

28. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hello @Natalynn ! We didn't receive an e-mail, so I'll help you here in case you're still stuck with this issue :

What you're experiencing in your screenshot is the environment reflections. This is scene dependant.

In our package, they are not generated, so they just don't exist.

I think you've generated the reflections in your project by clicking "Generate Lighting". If you click on the dropdown menu "Generate Lighting" and hit "Clear baked data", it should go away. Without specific settings, Unity is going to use the Skybox to create these reflections when you hit "Generate Lighting". In our scenes, the Skybox can have a very strong exposure, meaning that the reflections could be extremely strong and unrealistic.

How to fix it :
    There are several ways to fix that.
    1/ Tweak the "Intensity Multiplier" slider. At 0, you have no reflections. However, you will probably want to keep it above 0 if you need these fake reflections, if you have metallic objects in the scene for example. But it can be lower that 1.
    2/ You don't have to use our skybox material to generate these reflections. You can use any cubemap in our project by changing the source to "custom" and chose your cubemap. You can generate your own cubemaps and use them here.
    3/ You can edit our skybox material to have more realistic values and less exposure. Then hit "Generate Lighting" again, and tweak "Intensity Multiplier".

upload_2021-3-24_12-4-35.png

I hope this can help =)

Cheers,
    Nicolas

Attached Files:

29. Staakman

Staakman

That fixed it for me too, thanks :)

NicolasDuboc likes this.
  30. mfatihbarut

mfatihbarut

btw I had the same problem your skybox1 has this issue on URP I think you should do something about it

31. Nyp_animation

Nyp_animation

Hi! We're a group of students from Nanyang Polytechnic who is currently working on an animation project in Unity. Our school recently purchased the Stylized Nature Bundle Pack for us to use in our project, but there seems to be some issue with the shaders/materials. We're currently using the HDRP pipeline on version 2020.3.18f1. However, when we installed the HDRP package from the shaders per the instructions, we still had some error messages pop up. I've attached screenshots of the errors as well as what the scenes look like. Is there a way to fix this? We would appreciate the help from anyone! Thank you so much!
    stylizednaturebundle_shadererrors1.PNG stylizednaturebundle_shadererrors_scene.PNG

32. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hey there !
    I think you're using a version of HDRP which is not compatible with the package. As mentioned on the asset page : upload_2021-9-26_17-4-8.png
    We're currently working on an update to ensure compatibility with 10.xx. If you need it quickly, please contact us using our e-mail adress : twotheories.helpcenter@gmail.com

33. Harikoah

Harikoah

Hi, folks, any chance getting this to be compatible with the Curved World package by Amazing Assets ?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  34. NicolasDuboc

NicolasDuboc

Hi Harikoah, sorry for the late answer, this is not planned at the moment.

35. Arthur_Gentz

Arthur_Gentz

Is this asset still supported? The last update was way back in '21. Does it work fine with the latest unity LTS version?

36. Arthur_Gentz

Arthur_Gentz

When is the next update scheduled?

37. Arthur_Gentz

Arthur_Gentz

I hope ya'll are working towards getting the full URP/HDRP compatible update out sometime before 28 September?

38. Arthur_Gentz

Arthur_Gentz

So...dead asset then?