Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Status Indicators - Spell Indicators 2.0 (Ability Targeting Visualization)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Werewolf_GS, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Werewolf_GS

Werewolf_GS

Status Indicators

Link to Asset Store Package
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/88156

Status Indicators was developed to provide more aesthetically pleasing visual communication to the player about a characters status. Rather than having obstructive popups, show the progress of your skills, spells, and resource states in a way that flows visually with your game.

Hey guys!

The long awaited upgrade to the original Spell Indicators is here. I got many requests such as extra designs and power up meters so I created a big upgrade to the original addressing all those things.

Included in this package;

• 6 Indicator Component Types
    • 30 Textures to customize your splats
    • 25 Premade Indicator Prefabs
    • 11 Projector Shaders
    • 27 Page Developers Guide documentation

Please contact me at werewolfgamestudio@gmail.com if there are any issues, I am happy to make any amendments to the package as soon as possible on your request.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the new package!

Link to Asset Store Package
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/88156

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I use the status indicators on more than one character in my game and have different values for each character?

I'm trying to use this for all of my heroes and enemies on the screen at the same time but if I modify the progress value on one, it modified it for all other characters.