Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Space Shooter - Asteroids Belt

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Allebi, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Allebi

Allebi

$img.jpg
    You can check the DEMO HERE!

Would you like to create a space game, or maybe dreamed about another flight shooter?
    This project will help you to make it fast and easy.

Although this is simple, but funny space-shooter, but it has all what you need to have for your game:

• The player's ship (controllable with mouse), flies forward and just needs to survive among Asteroids.
    • Complexity increasing system allow to tweak game progress gradually – new enemies will appear and Asteroids will become stronger and bigger.
    • Unlimited quantity of enemies types allowed. Just after simle drag-and-drop they will be automatically included to game-flow and complexity/levels system
    • Clear scoring and reward system, allow you to encourage,by receiving points for destroying enemies and earning up to 3 big stars in reward per level.
    • Simple targeting indications
    • Simple UI system (with Main menu scene included)
    • Clean and straight code help you to understand and update game easily

All feedback welcome!

Important note: If you need any help with this project or even some changes/updates/improvements for it - please don't hesitate contact me (or just write here) - and i will try to provide them as soon as possible.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  2. WHHoog

WHHoog

will this work on iOS or Android?

3. Allebi

Allebi

Not from the box unfortunately, but i plan to add this in future.
    Currently you'll need to replace couple of Input functions ( from Input.GetKey to Input.GetTouch etc).