Search Unity

[RELEASED] Space Age Invasion: Massive Modular Rocket Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lorddweeb, Mar 26, 2020.

1. lorddweeb

lorddweeb

Hello All!

The asset store has quite a large collection of quality spacecraft. But one aspect of spaceflight and space in general that the asset store has only a modest collection of is Rockets, especially detailed, realistic-looking rockets. So that is the missing niche I set out to address in this collection, and I hope you will find that I did a good job of it!

I intend "Space Age Invasion" to be a series of asset packs. All will deal with space and spacecraft in one way or another, but with various themes. And I aim for all of them to be quite modular. The theme of this first package is of course Rockets, with an emphasis on Rocket design of the early days of the space age and rockets of the pre-space age. (Including both realistic rockets and pop-culture 1950s & 60s speculative rockets) The package comes with over 160 pre-built rocket examples, but a much larger combination of rockets could be built with the modular parts and materials.

Historic Rocket Types Included in the pack are:

* Congreve Rockets
    * A1 / A2 / A3 Rockets
    * GIRD-VII and GIRD-X Rockets
    * A4 Rocket - More popularly known as the WW2 V-2 Rocket.
    * A4 or V2 Bumper Rockets (Post WW2 V2 Development)
    * A9 Rocket
    * Sounding Rockets
    * Solid Fuel Boosters

I plan to continue development with this pack. One element that I definitely would like to build out is additional launch and ground support equipment.

ASSET LINK

SAI_Cover Image.jpg

Attached Files: