Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[-50% OFF SALE! - Save $600✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 & Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.0

New big offer !!!
    Buy Sky Master ULTIMATE and get an Advanced FX Creator voucher (worth $100) for free.

Post here and send a PM with the Sky Master ULTIMATE invoice to receive the free voucher.

Enjoy :)

Advanced FX Creator vouchers left: 2/2

Also InfiniGRASS is -50% discounted for a limited time !!!

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

A Unity 2018 version is ready for download, for everyone that may use the Beta.

Let me know in a PM if the 2018 version is needed.

3. MarkusGod

MarkusGod

Hi, any eta on Skymaster 4?
    And you said that it will contain super optimized Segi, is this is still scheduled? And will GI proxy work for dynamic generated mesh based levels (no way to precompute gi)?

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

The SEGI optimization is already done, so yes. I am not sure yet on the delivery method though and how will be included/integrated in the overall scheme.

GI Proxy is also completely dynamic and can be used in all cases.

MarkusGod likes this.
  5. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

Hi i got this error if i importet sky master ultimate. what am I doing wrong?

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

If you use the new Unity 2018 beta, i can send a patch specifically for that, as it requires a few changes. Let me know.

Also i cannot see the error in the post, perhaps the image was not attached ?

7. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

Hi nasos_333, sorry, i forgot to copy the error, lol. Im a dumb. I use the Unity Beta 2018 yes. And here is the error:

https://i.imgur.com/UMlwFTF.jpg

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

This is due to the deprecation of the Legacy particles, so i will PM you the Unity 2018 Beta patch to fix.

9. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

Hi @nasos_333 , I have a question. I am watching ur tutorials on youtube and if i add water radial 1 I can´t see the water. No issues or something. The water is simply not visible.
    What am I doing wrong? Any Idea? Disable the Radial large plane works.

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

What platform do you build on ? Is the water visible in the demo scenes ?

Also what is the Unity version used ?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  11. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

No the water isnt visible in the demo scene.
    Im working on Windows with the Unity 2017.4.0f1 at the moment

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

What is the used platform (e.g android, WebGL etc) ? This was a problem before with the depth variable in water and i had it fixed by adjusting it for some of the platforms, so let me know the platform used and i can test and offer a patch for it asap

Also did you install the 2018 version on the 2017 Unity ? I could also Skype in to debug further if needed.

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 & Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.0

New big offer !!!
    Buy Sky Master ULTIMATE and get an Advanced FX Creator voucher (worth $100) for free.

Post here and send a PM with the Sky Master ULTIMATE invoice to receive the free voucher.

Advanced FX Creator vouchers left: 1/2

InfiniGRASS is -50% discounted
    Sky Master ULTIMATE is -33% discounted
    for a limited time !!!

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

A Unity 2018 version is ready for download, for everyone that may use the Beta.

Let me know in a PM if the 2018 version is needed.

15. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

I used Windows Unity 2017 and the standart asset not ur patch for 2018 the build settings are pc, mac, linux standalone - target platform windows

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Ok, i will check in 2017.4.0f1 specifically to see if there is something in that version that breaks it and get back asap.

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I checked in Unity 2017.4.0f1 and using the Sky Master ULTIMATE store version (i downloaded it from store to make sure i is the exact one) and i see the water in all demos and all is working properly (i also post pic 1 with the result). I could Skype in to debug the problem or use Teamviewer to debug directly.

I have not had similar issue reported as well, so it might be some driver or other issue. I also checked with DX11, DX12, OpenGLCore and OpenGLES 3.0 options and is also working ok.

As possible solutions, try to change the DX11 to DX12 or other, also change the "Edit -> Graphics Emulation" option to some other combination, in case the emulation fails for some reason. Also make sure that files have not been moved from the initial install, as water uses a .cginc file that might be missing if water shader it not in the same folder.

The parameter that defines the water edges transparency is shown in the pics 2-3 posted above as well (highlighted with blue), this is a variable that may make the water completely invisible if put lower than a threshold. The variable can be changed directly on water material or by the water manager (offset to the default value in the chosen preset in the manager)

Let me know if any of those helped.

18. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

how does it work with teamviewer? im too stupid^^

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

You install Teamviewer locally on your PC and we can connect and i can directly control the other side PC, to debug as if i was there. There is a token involved for each session, which you will provide so i can connect for the session.

And we can use Skype or Teamviewer to talk (or write) about the issue.

20. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

sounds great, when do you have time to do this?

21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Later today i will, you may add me in Google Hangouts to arrange it (artengames@gmail.com).

22. recon0303

recon0303

I hope this time, Sky Master 4 will be set up where, if we do not need some functions, or settings, then. we do not need to add a ton of stuff to a script. did you clean up the scripts with the new version? I loved SkY master but always hated seeing scripts and so much stuff in the inspector that is hard to find and stuff we will never use.. for some games. So as a UX.UI designer, I would be sure to have things ironed out before release. I would allow users to uncheck, areas, we do not need active, so for example, say we aren't using lighting, or water, or what ever, we can easily uncheck or not add to the inspector with out it being a mess. if it has to be in the inspector, for some reason, just be sure everything is nicely organized, if you need any input, let us know ..

Many assets use beta testers, for feed back, I do many from TC1, TC2 , GAIA 1. GAIA 2, World Creator, and many more. at the end of the day I think would help you and your customer base, to give you better feed back.... again I really love Sky Master. for Mobile I use alot and have for a few years. InfiniGrass 1 as well. but the UI has always annoyed me, and how large these scripts are... makes it hard to customize what ever I WANT. or need to.. /cheers

Regardless looking forward to the release, this is my feed back on the new GUI, and release, would like to see this to make it easier to work with and add our own code. features, we want.

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Yes, the clean up and much more interface upgrades are definitely in the works for v4. I have added remove of individual effects buttons for easily controlling the prefab now and also all new code goes to separate files. For example the new cloud system is now a separate module called InfiniCLOUD (and may also get a standalone release later with the same name in the store)

I am now doing the InfiniCLOUD user interfafce that will automate fully all the complex aspects, like setup for lightining, water reflections, backlayer rendering, custom soft shadowing system, local lights, texture based manipulation, wind properties etc

I will also go to a Beta with the new system when is done, so sure would love to have first feedback and iterate some versions until release to get it all perfect.

recon0303 likes this.
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE is -33% discounted for a limited time !!!
    (and a further -20% discount for Plus/Pro users !!!)

25. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

thanks again for your help, in the 2018 version it was a little bit better. But I still have a lot of problems. Is a refund possible?

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

Did you use the 2018 download for v13 of the beta ?

Also what other problems do you get, let me know for anything and will get back asap.

The policy is to do a refund only if the system cant run on the hardware, but i can send another asset from my collection for customer satisfaction, let me know and i can send a voucher asap from any other of my assets.

Note that 2018 is still beta and usually first versions have big issues, this is something that may cause problems and will handle them as they are reported, so let me know for any more issues and will try to handle asap.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on volume clouds & reflection setup automation (InfiniGRASS v2.0 on the foliage creation & optimization)

InfiniGRASS is also -50% discounted for a limited time !!!

Ryuichi173 likes this.
  28. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

Hi, yeah i have 2018.1.0b13 and the 2018 version that u send me. It works much better since the last try we have do. But still errors.
    For example:

UnassignedReferenceException: The variable SampleCube of WaterHeightSM has not been assigned.
    You probably need to assign the SampleCube variable of the WaterHeightSM script in the inspector.
    UnityEngine.Transform.get_position () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/bindings_old/common/Core/TransformBindings.gen.cs:27)
    Artngame.SKYMASTER.WaterHeightSM.Update () (at Assets/SkyMaster/Scripts/V3.0 Scripts/Water/WaterHeight.
    any idea?

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Is this happening from the prefab ? You can add a dummy object (disabled will also do) to the "SampleCube" slot in the Height Sampler script (WaterHeightSM) in water object, this should solve it. It is used to calculate the motion for the boat sample in the demo (or anything else you need to follow the waves for example) and add controls.

In the prefab should already be pre-configured, so should not give an error.

In the Water section, you can also add the boat when doing the step by step setup, the options will be enabled after creation of the water. This acts as a base to then insert any other object you need instead of the boat.

Also the WaterHeightSM script in general is a template to implement your own gameplay ideas (as this can be extremely diverse to handle every gameplay case in a single script), by giving the base code that is needed to follow the wave heights and a sample to work with, using the boat as base case.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  30. Tekmoller

Tekmoller

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

It worked ok in Unity 2018 at first ? Then it might be a problem with the new scriptable pipeline, did you perhaps switch to the new modes (LT - HD) in Unity 2018 project ? The system will not work in LT or HD modes as those are not supported and are an experiment from Unity side with unknown consequences, so this is something i will support a lot down the road, perhaps after Unity 2018 is mature enough and the whole different pipelines thing has be removed or integrated.

If this is not the issue, it might be some other change in the project, like a move of the water shaders folder or problem in the shader compilation (which as Unity suggests is a bug in Unity 2018 and can be solved by removing the Library folder and let Unity rebuild it).

In all cases if it worked before, should some issue in the project and not with the system specifically, so is in all cases solvable, but we have to pinpoint what it might be. This is the issue with new versions that are still in Beta, they have various issues that are later solved - addressed, but may create issues in new projects when the versions are first introduced.

Can you select the water plane and show a pic of what is shown in the water material slot (where the shader is mentioned)

32. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD setup WIP for Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.0

The setup handles the following aspects:
    - Base clouds setup with texture based shaping & wind
    - Shadows dome generation and setup
    - Backlayer rendering setup (for moon, sky etc)
    - Water reflections setup and optimization
    - Lightning setup for storms, using the Local light system
    - Local light setup
    - Special FX setup (not yet fully implemented - WIP)

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last day of offer !!!!

InfiniGRASS is also -50% discounted for a limited time !!!

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

Unity 2017 issue with water WIP & Solution

It recently came to my attention that water may not appear in some Unity 2017 configurations, after importing from either Unity 5.6 project (store one) or the new 2018 project (available in Google Drive).

The reason is a Unity bug that destroyed the UV information upon import on the default water planes. The solution is to erase the source plane and recreate it using the included plane generator.

The procedure is:

1. erase the bugged Plane127x127W0.01H0.01.asset from the SkyMaster -> Assets -> WaterPlanes folder

2. re-create the plane mesh (using the settings of picture 1) using the GameObject -> Create Other -> Custom Plane system included in Sky Master

3. replace it in the water planes in the prefab, after dragging the prefab to an empty scene (picture 2, click on MeshFilter box -> Mesh after selecting all four water planes and choose the newly created plane for mesh)

Then Apply the prefab to save the change, so it will apply every time it is dragged to the scene. This is also a small tutorial on how to customize the water planes and apply them on the prefab.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Ryuichi173 likes this.
  37. Hitch42

Hitch42

38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Indeed, just do a request and i send the approval.

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

A Unity 2018 version of Sky Master ULTIMATE is ready for download, for everyone that may use the Beta.

The latest version is exported using the Unity 2018.1b13 latest veta version
    (the previous one was with the initial Beta release)

Also the new package contains a prefab for Linear Color space, ready for use and is the barebone version (so demos are removed for minimal disk space and can be installed over the store version for getting all the demos).

Let me know in a PM if the new Unity 2018 version is required and i will send a link asap.

41. Worban

Worban

I'm interested in buying Sky Master Ultimate now, while it's on sale. Question though: If I buy now, will I be allowed to upgrade to 4.0 when that comes out, at no additional cost? If not (and I'd have to purchase the upgrade), I'll probably just wait until 4.0 is released.

Also, I'm really frustrated and disappointed with some of the other weather/time of day/seasonal assets. I'm optimistic that this asset will deliver where others fail. If I bought now, any way I could get in on the beta testing of the latest Sky Master Ultimate for Unity 2018?

42. nasos_333

nasos_333

What would you like to see in the weather system ? My system is mostly directed to versatility and multiple solutions for the same problem for targeting various platforms. For example i have clouds that can range from SM2.0 phones to SM3.0 desktops (or phones) with cutting edge lighting (latest WIP). Also i am always open to suggestions and i try to implement everything mentioned as next version features.

I am 99% ready with the next version which will have two extras, one will be a Unity 2018 version unitypackage, which besides Unity 2018 specific updates and a prefab for Linear Color Space mode, it can also be used as standalone to reduce the project size, since this was a very much asked feature to avoid the fuss of excluding the demo scene assets manually.

The other extra unitypackage contains two Betas, the SEGI with my own optimizations that can increase performance a lot and the new v4.0 InfiniCLOUD system. Both are now in production level, though i will have them as Betas for a while to see if i may need to add something more and because i still have to add some trivial functionality, like sync of the local light with the reflections and stuff like that, which is a simple parameter passing. Also i dont yet have the full manuals ready, though i have a global configurator for the clouds system, so the base setup is automated to only a few clicks.

For the Betas and 2018 version there wont be any upgrade price, i decided to go all free on that for the Sky Master ULTIMATE users, when the full feature set of v4.0 comes along (FFT water, new water shading, GPU particles, customizable soft shadows, new rain modes and dynamic screen rain etc) i may add an additional upgrade price then, something like 5$-10$ at start at most and then will see if that upgrade price may go higher later.

I plan to submit this new version today, and doing the last checks and all seem ok, so hopefully will come to store this week.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    EvilFox and Worban like this.
  43. Worban

Worban

Wow, thanks for the quick and thorough reply. Specifically, I'd like a weather system that not only looks good (have found others that look pretty), but also has an interactive/dynamic effect on the environment. When it snows, I want my textures to turn snowy. When it stops snowing, I'd like the snowy texture to melt away back to normal. The best solution I've found so far is a combination of Enviro and Dynamic Nature - Starter, with some help from CTS.

What also drew me to your asset is the built in ocean. I'm having difficulty finding the right ocean asset. They all seem to have one problem or another. There's a great community one that looks nice, with nice big ocean waves and great physics. All what I'm looking for, but it's not infinite. Well it is, but the LODs look terrible and doesn't stretch all the way to the horizon. It's just a bunch of textures that follow the focused player object. Other ocean assets that have a great infinite look, have poor physics and weak buoyancy results.

I find myself chasing one asset after another. I install one, only to find out that to get it to REALLY do what I need it to do, I have to find and buy another asset, that may or may not work with the primary asset I'm getting it to support.

I don't mind buying an additional support asset or two to get my entire environment to have the look, feel and performance I want. I expect I'd have to do that even with yours. Perhaps I'd need a dynamic water tool to achieve the buoyancy results I expect.

But when I find myself having to install 8 or more assets, getting them to play nicely with each other, just to get a realistic game environment going, I feel a bit frustrated.

Yours appears to be an all-encompassing solution for most of what I'm looking for. I understand there may be a steep learning curve, and I'm perfectly ok with that. I'd rather spend time learning how a powerful asset works by playing with the settings, than spend time trying to figure our why one of my assets has an adverse impact on another...like the community ocean shaders causing Enviro sky/clouds to flicker.

Congratulations on your progress! I like how you seem very committed to this asset's future. That's another concern of mine, to see a great and powerful tool just fade away into obscurity. Like I've heard CETO was the very best ocean asset around, nothing developed before or since can compare. I've seen footage that supports those claims. Alas, it's no longer available because it's an abandoned project and wouldn't run in modern unity anyway.

nasos_333 likes this.
  44. nasos_333

nasos_333

The system has its own snow shader that ranges from SM2.0 variant for faster performance to SM3.0 for more detail and layers. Still the shader is made for performance in mind, which is the basic concept of the system.

The water is an ongoing process for v4.0, will be enchanced in more than one ways and try to match the water only systems, with projected grid, FFT waves in CPU and GPU, special modes for interaction and much more. This will be my next work for the v4.x cycle and most of it is already done and needs refinement, so hopefully will have the v4.0 water Beta soon too added.

I have concluded all tests now for the Cloud and SEGI Betas and the Unity 2018 version and will submit the new system today.

Meanwhile you may try the demo produced using the new Sky Master ULTIMATE and InfiniGRASS v2.0 systems, for reference of what is to come.

WIP Demo of the InfiniCLOUD system:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OfuJK920JuHDnvu8mtgdt_rtbt9c7PbL

Worban likes this.
  45. Worban

Worban

Wonderful! I've requested access to your Demo in Google Drive. I'm pretty much sold on your asset. You've convinced me it's certainly worth a try, especially at the current sale price in the asset store. If I don't see anything glaringly wrong with the demo, I'll pick it up today.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain things to me. I like that an upgrade to 4.0 will cost nothing, or next to nothing, when it comes out. I'm convinced that you'll be around to support this great looking asset for a least a few years to come. That's important. I'm also optimistic that over the months or years, you might even develop the ocean aspect of this to compete with assets that are dedicated water systems.

I'm quite excited to try 4.0. The demos I've seen of that look spectacular; nothing short of breathtaking! You've done a fine job making a quality product. This is such a relief to me because I'm simply a coder with no artistic ability. The concept of building my environment is dreadful. I just want to jump right into coding the game mechanics. This looks like I'll waste little time getting to the part of game-making that I enjoy!

Cheers!

46. Worban

Worban

Oh and if you want to see a beautiful Ocean project that can produce waves as high as the developer would like, has great physics at play, here is a link to the open-source gitHub project that's a few years in the making, but unfortunately slow with updates:

https://github.com/eliasts/Ocean_Community_Next_Gen

This was the best Ocean I could find, even among the premium assets on the Unity store. As I mentioned earlier, it lacks a convincing infinity, and it doesn't have underwater camera affects. I tried Aquas...looks beautiful, nice underwater effects, decent physics, but will not produce big waves at all, something an ocean needs, especially during storms. I tried Suimono...waves get a little bigger...great infinite look, decent underwater effects, but weak physics and the refraction was a bit too much in shallow waters, and I couldn't figure out how to tone it down.

All in all, that free community project was the best simulation of real ocean effects I could find; waves also felt like they were crashing against the shoreline, instead of just rippling along there semi-stagnant, like a small pond. I was going to try Ultimate Water System (a continuation of the old PlayWay water system, I believe) but it's too expensive and had quite a few negative reviews. I was just about to try Hydroform Ocean System, but then I discovered your asset. Since the free ocean system I was using conflicted with Enviro and I didn't want to waste time trying to get them to work together, I decided enough was enough and just go with something that does everything and not have to worry about compatibility issues.

Even if your ocean doesn't do exactly what I want it to do, I can live with that for the time being if I know you're working on it. It'll take me a few months to develop a decent game beta, and in that time, your Ocean may evolve into a masterpiece! :) If it compared to what CETO used to do, I think your asset would explode into something that cannot be rivaled, with everything else it does.

So in summary, what I'm looking for in an ocean, in order of importance is:
    • Clean and convincing infinity that stretches all the way to the horizon, meeting the sky in a perfectly straight line, from any point-of-view. The community ocean was fairly convincing on the ocean surface (not perfect) but that lack of infinity became disturbingly obvious as the camera elevated...you could see very distinct, harsh LOD changes with distance. Suimono fulfilled this aspect almost perfectly.
    • Customize waves, also in script during run-time, or with dynamic weather triggers, to produce big swells during a heavy storm, settle down as the storm passes.
    • Practical physics; with the right mesh, an object (whether it be a small barrel or a large boat) floats with the contours of the waves. If I adjust the mass to something really high in the rigidbody, it needs to sink. If something has a low mass, it needs to kinda bounce as a real object would. The higher the mass, the less bounce effect. Usually buoyancy is something that can be tweaked, along with the rigidbody, to produce the the right effect per object because the right physics here is all about water displacement: forces against mesh, mass. Forces could include both a vertical for float and a horizontal that is driven by wave/wind intensity, producing a drift affect. This means waves could force a barrel to eventually hit a shoreline or a boat to have to anchor to remain at a specific geo-location/moor at a dock, thereby disabling horizontal force.
    • Dynamic foam that is produced with object at surface, shorelines, and heavy wind/waves. Some people would reasonably expect other effects like splashing or ripples as objects enter or move through the water, but that's not so important for me. I'd be happy with an adjustable, convincing foam.
    • Decent reflection/refraction. Nothing fancy or too detailed; just the illusion of reflection in just about any resolution will suffice, and a refraction that changes with depth.
    • Underwater camera effects. This one is not so important, and I'm not too picky about it. Just about anything that would distort the camera view, get darker with depth, produce a thicker fog layer would do.
    • As a plus, but not important, an option to adjust tide that raises and lowers sea level with time of day, although that could be scripted fairly easily, which is why it's not all that important.

I know you've got a lot on your plate, and I'm not demanding anything here. Just providing some initial feedback so you can know what I (and probably others) look at when judging the quality of a water asset. Since I haven't seen yours yet, I can't give that particular feature of your asset a grade yet. But if it has all those qualities, right out of the box (I'd be extremely amazed and impressed if it did) you'd get an A+ and have one very happy customer on your hands! :)

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  47. Worban

Worban

I just looked at your demo and gotta say, it looks great! I just purchased Sky Master Ultimate and am wondering if a free voucher for Advanced FX Creator is still available. I will message you my invoice number now.

nasos_333 likes this.
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sure, i have one voucher left :)

Also i just submitted the Unity 2018 and InfiniCLOUD & SEGI Betas version to the store, if you want them earlier i can send in a Google Drive download later today. Send me the invoice in a PM and will send everything asap.

Worban likes this.
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD quick start guide

First insert the latest prefab in an empty scene. Then:

1. Disable the Shader Volume Clouds system (pre v4.0) - (Pic 1)
    2. Add InfiniCLOUD module in the camera - (Pic 2)
    3. Press on the button in succession to add the base system and sub systems
    (up to local light, this is not yet implemented but is trivial to setup manually by inserting a point light to the local light slot in the clouds script "FullVolumeCloudsSkyMaster")
    4. Enable the Unity 2018 option in the clouds script if Unity 2018 is used
    5. Define cloud lower side coloration with Ground color and Exposure Under variables - (Pic 3)

Also before the steps above, the following are required:
    - Add a layer called "Background"
    - Put 4 cascades in shadows for best result in Volume Lighting system
    - Before enter one of the prefabs in a scene, first erase the Camera and Light (e.g. ones that appear in a new scene)
    - If a Gradient seems broken (Unity 2018 has various bugs with gradients), press the gradient assign buttons (in sky or clouds sections)
    - Gradient issues may also happen in Volume Fog script on camera or Atmospheric Volume Lighting scripts, if the colors seems strange, check
    the script gradients (i have reworked the demos scenes to avoid that, and added a package in Unity 2018 folder as well)
    - Disable "Lerp Gradient" in "SeasonalTerrainSM" script on Terrain, to avoid volume fog flickering (this sometimes happen in Unity 2018, i am investgating why, this is not an issue in Unity 5.6)

If the moon moves too fast comparing to clouds, use the below settings:
    Pic 4: For moon size (also shows settings to make the moon look more realistic)
    Pic 5: For moon render camera view field

The main performance factors are the 3 Sample counts (higher number gives less artifacts and better lighting),
    the "Split per frames" (use 0 to disable, 1 is best quality, 2 is also passable depending on overall game performance)
    and the "Downscale Factor" (press "Needs reset" if this is changed to apply it).

InfiniCLOUD Beta has been submitted to the store and should be up soon. I can also send the system as a patch in Google Drive download immediately upon PM request.

50. nasos_333

nasos_333