Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] ShaderOne

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by echologin, Sep 8, 2018.

1. echologin

echologin

Watched video I get how he is doing it something like that would be possible more when i rework shaderone to make unique shader instead of how it is now which is one big uber shader

2. CF-Games

CF-Games

Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Shader coding is beyond my knowledge and I know you're an expert at it based on ShaderOne and the other shaders you made for other people. So thought I'd just bring it up to see if it's something you can do, or add to ShaderOne.

3. echologin

echologin

Its possible down the road .. after watching that video it makes me think maybe that method could be used to do shadows as well

actually if i got any kinda shadowing working on image based lights that would work also

4. Recon03

Recon03

Unity has made it tough for them, due to lack of API...I work closely with Allegorithmic..... Substance is what most game use today due to its power of in the engine ...So being able to use with Shader one, I would be sure to have in the update..

I know that is an old post, but I would only support LTS versions. and the current release... Unity has made it harder for asset devs, and having to support way to many versions for little money...SO more asset devs are supporting less versions due to the mess of HDRP...

but if I was SO dev, I would only support LTS and current version...

5. hopeful

hopeful

Yeah, I've suggested that to devs in the past. I think it makes tons of sense. It's too ridiculous to try to keep up with all the breaking changes in point release after point release on the tech branches. I would be fine with devs keeping up with the LTS.

Mark_01 and echologin like this.
  6. echologin

echologin

I made a beta channel on Discord if anyone bought it and wants latest

just join my channel and PM me your serial and I will add you to the Beta

echoLogin Discord

twobob, Mark_01 and Firlefanz73 like this.
  7. twobob

twobob

still the best