Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Shadero Sprite - 2D Shader Editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by vetasoft, Sep 3, 2017.

1. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi,

Does this only work with sprites?

No, it's work also for UI Images and UI Canvas.

Can it be used with UI Images, UI Canvas or 3D model materials?

It's also work for UI Images and UI Canvas, Shadero is mainly designed for 2D

Can it be used with Animated Sprites (note: Animated in Unity's Mechanim) Sprites?

Yes, Shadero Sprite generate a shader that can be use in any situation.

Did you get it working properly with Sprite Tilesets?

Using personalised shaders effects with tilesets is particular but there are many ways to use it.
    It depends on how you used the tilesets and the wanted effects.

You can do manything with Shadero Sprite and it's work great with single sprites. That doesn't mean it couldn't support tileset / spritesheet.

I thinks that when you understand properly Shadero, it could be a very useful and powerful tools, we use it mainly for our game productions.

lloydsummers likes this.
  2. lloydsummers

lloydsummers

Thanks you! I'll definitely grab a copy :)

3. vetasoft

vetasoft

Version 1.5.0 is on work with new node effect, including :

Generated Spiral

spiral.gif

Example:

perso1.gif
    Shadero nodes used
    upload_2017-12-28_12-3-32.png

zyzyx likes this.
  4. vetasoft

vetasoft

Version 1.5.0 WIP

New version including new nodes, now you can make shader like this to improve your character animation.

The Node system used introducing the new Automatic Lerp and Fix Sides UV

sequence1.gif
    Example of automatic animated face.

upload_2018-1-2_11-38-43.png

Here is an example of hot to make 15 differents expression of a character face with a the help of a simple 128x128 texture.

upload_2018-1-2_11-40-35.png

We use the fluidify from Photoshop, it's incredible of what you can do with it. Each deformation use a texture of 32x32, with the help of the SpriteSheet Frame UV, we can generate a single texture with multiple deformation.

*A better tutorial using Photoshop will be available soon

upload_2018-1-2_11-43-50.png

The best point of this technique is that you can animated any deformation between them in 60 fps or even more. With a nice and smooth result.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Dziemian and cygnusprojects like this.
  5. Eruheran4

Eruheran4

Pretty cool your Asset! I just want to reask if something like 3D-material-shading is working?
    Like a simple 3D Dissolve:

Thanks!

6. vetasoft

vetasoft

Did you mean to have the same effect with 2D shader ?

you can create basicaly any kind of similar effect with Shadero

7. vetasoft

vetasoft

New test for the upcoming Shadero 1.5.0:

recon0303 likes this.
  8. vetasoft

vetasoft

Another test of Slime Distortion using the upcoming WIP Shadero Sprite 1.5.0

Dziemian likes this.
  9. emreCanbazoglu

emreCanbazoglu

Hey!

The tool looks great.

Is it possible to extend the tool by adding custom function nodes or do can we only use the pre-made nodes?

Thanks

10. vetasoft

vetasoft

For the moment, we haven't planned yet customs nodes.
    Shadero Sprite has many nodes that can already be used to create many effects of all kinds.

If you have a specific node request, we would be more than happy to add it on our next release.

What we are trying to do with Shadero Sprite is to simplify as much as possible the production and creation time.

11. UnityRocksAlt

UnityRocksAlt

Will the shaders work on PS4/Pro, Xbox One/X, and Switch?

12. vetasoft

vetasoft

We just launch our new dedicated forum for our assets.

Join us here: https://forum.vetasoft.store/

There is also a contest to have a chance to win one of our assets !

27173398_1316282765184988_2131740316123561884_o.jpg

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

13. dadude123

dadude123

Is there support for flow maps or something similar?
    I saw that deformation feature above and that's already close.
    Also, anything that would help authoring flow maps? Is liquifying in PS the only option?

And does shadero work for particle systems? Could be a great thing for animating clouds, flames,... Everything really.

14. vetasoft

vetasoft

Shadero Sprite : new major update, version 1.5.0 !

Add new node: Generate Spiral
    Add new node: SpriteSheet UV Anim Pack
    Add new node: Automatic Lerp
    Add new node: Fix Sides UV
    Add new node: Simple Displacement UV
    Add new node: Morphing Pack
    Add new node: Morphing Perfect Pack
    Fix Spreetsheet Frame UV precision
    Fix some UV clipping
    Remove fixed Shadero Editor Windows Size

Asset Store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/97406?aid=1011lNNB

Dziemian likes this.
  15. Gardosen

Gardosen

Hello,

i am somehow lost :( I am trying to use Shadero Sprite Pro for one of my new project. But as soon as i wanna build a shader i get a loop of these errors (as you can see on the right side)

upload_2018-2-21_21-3-21.png

This happens for me as soon as i am Connecting a New Texture with a preview.
    What exactly is going wrong here? :(

I am using Windows 10 with Unity 2017.3.0f3
    I also have the same error on my Macbook with Sierra i just noticed.
    I hope you can help me :(

Kind regards

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  16. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi, connect first the rgb from new texture to the build shader. The preview doesnt need to be liker to the builder shader.

17. Gardosen

Gardosen

Hey,

thanks for the fast answer, i also noticed that the Texture Preview is the problem.
    But could you guys maybe then fix this that this combination is not possible?
    Because it makes your entire editor hang as the errors are looping and blocking anything from working.

Beside this, i love your Tool :) I finally have a solution for some issues i had in the past.
    You guys rock!

18. Gardosen

Gardosen

Hello,

it is shortly me again.

@vetasoft
    i was looking into this tutorial now
    https://forum.vetasoft.store/topic/80/tutorial-how-to-create-a-morphing-perfect-texture-uv

and as soon as i wanna create the UV map by using your editor, i get the very same error loop like before as soon as i am connecting the UV to RGBA to the preview texture.

I investigated this error now (thank god im a QA Engineer :p )
    And noticed that the plugin is not able to create the Cache Folder under Plugins to save the generated texture preview.

If i create this folder manually, it works (as it seems).

Kind regards
    Gardosen

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Hann likes this.
  19. KeeLo

KeeLo

Can it be used with Animated in Spine2d ?

20. Jeryl

Jeryl

Hey, I have an issue that maybe someone encountered :
    I used one of the preset (energy light) on a UI Image and it looks great in the editor. But when I compiled and tested on my android tablet, the effect is just not there.
    I added the shader to the "Always included shaders" in Settings>Graphics but it hasn't changed a thing.
    I have no error showing or anything wrong.
    Is there something I need to do? (Beginner in shaders)

21. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi @Jeryl,

What android device did you use ? Is it working on a Sprite Renderer ?

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

22. Kriszo91

Kriszo91

Hi,

I get some error's,

if i try to use FX's i get this error:
    Shader error in 'New Shadero Sprite Shader': Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting TVAL_ID or TVAL_VARREF at line 13

When i open the editor windows i get the following errors:

UnityException: Cannot Load NodeCanvas: The file at the specified path 'Assets\ShaderoSprite\Plugins\Editor/LastSession.asset' is no valid save file as it does not contain a NodeCanvas!
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorSaveManager.LoadNodeCanvas (System.String path, System.Boolean createWorkingCopy) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorSaveManager.cs:171)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.LoadCache () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:160)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.SetupCacheEvents () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:73)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnEnable () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:85)
    UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow()
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow:OpenNodeEditor() (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:42)

UnityException: Cache system error: Current Canvas is not saved as the temporary cache!
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.CheckCurrentCache () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:180)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.SaveCache () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:148)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.NewNodeCanvas (System.Type canvasType) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:286)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorUserCache.AssureCanvas () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorUserCache.cs:16)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:143)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:261)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:387)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/IMGUIContainer.cs:179)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/LayoutGroup.cs:115)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:344)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:364)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:354)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:216)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:261)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:387)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/IMGUIContainer.cs:195)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/IMGUIContainer.cs:333)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoRepaint (UnityEngine.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/IMGUIContainer.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/Panel.cs:532)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/Panel.cs:547)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/Panel.cs:536)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/Panel.cs:564)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/UIElementsUtility.cs:236)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/UIElements/Managed/UIElementsUtility.cs:78)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:175)

also every node are duplicate in the editor when i try to create something

23. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi Sybere,

In order to reproduce and solve this issue

Could we have more details, what Unity version did you use in what plateform ?

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

24. darkxether

darkxether

Thank you for the tip on creating a Cache folder manually. Finally got the preview working!

25. Kriszo91

Kriszo91

Hi,

Now i use unity 2017.3.0f3, in windows 10, target platform is Xbox(Universal Windows Platform now) and Pc also i use Amplify shader editor too.

26. Josh1billion

Josh1billion

Hey guys, do you have any .asset files uploaded for the shaders you've posted tutorials for? Really cool stuff but takes a while for me to recreate some of them by hand when using the guides.

Thinking about it, it would be really cool if you had a place on your website where Shadero users could upload their shaders for other users to download.

27. Nadan

Nadan

Hi,

I purchased Shadero some time ago. Now I get this error:

Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeCanvasSceneSave.cs(6,9): error CS0118: `NodeCanvas' is a `namespace' but a `type' was expected

This is probably because in my project there is also Asset called NodeCanvas.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/visual-scripting/nodecanvas-14914

Do you have any idea how could I use both in same project?

28. vetasoft

vetasoft

New version is now available

Version 1.6.0
    • Add new node: Animated Starfield effects
    • Work with Anima2D
    • Fix an issue with the help tutorial windows in some configuration
    • Fix cache issue
    • Fix an issue with some other plugins version

You can manipulate the number of stars, the speed, the intensity and the positions, and the alpha channel ( black or alpha )

It's also support HDR

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

Nadan and BTStone like this.
  29. wharvey

wharvey

I'm enjoying this far. I exited the editor without first saving the shader project and it appears that I am unable to edit the asset in the editor anymore. Is this correct behavior? Can I select a shader in the project view and open it in the editor or must it also be saved as a "Shader Project" before I am able to edit in the editor again later?

Second question, is it possible to pass data in to the shader from script? It would be nice if I could change shader values in real time by manipulating runtime variables.

30. wharvey

wharvey

Nevermind my question about the runtime variables. I was able to figure out how to use material parameters. But I am still confused about simple workflow in the editor. What is the process for opening an existing shader to continue work on it and/or make modifications/tweaks?

31. carsanlop

carsanlop

Hello!

I have been using for Shadero for a few weeks, and so far I am very happy with it. A congratulation is in order for developing such a powerful tool!

I have a question, however. On most videos I've seen (like the one with the dwarven cards) the preview (or a preview texture) displays the effect in real time. That is, the UVs are moving according to the applied effects. In my editor, however, the effects are static. In order to preview them, I have to enter Game mode. I have enabled both the custom material option, and the Live Animation option

Am I missing something here?

32. vetasoft

vetasoft

in order to have a live preview the Game Scene must be always visible.

33. tyshock

tyshock

Hi,

I just purchased the editor and i'm having an issue. Whenever I play my scene, the shadero editor resets itself to a blank canvas. This makes it unusable for me as it makes iterating and testing new settings very time consuming.

I'm attaching the error messages I see in unity when this reset occurs. They seem to indicate some sort of issue when caching/serializing the canvas to disk.

It says i'm using 1.6.0

Capture.PNG

EDIT: I have figured out what leads to this issue. It only occurs on projects where the .net scripting runtime version is set to 4.6. The standard 3.5 works fine. This at least gives me a workaround since i can develop my effects in another 3.5 project and then have to manually move them to my main project.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  34. LordBelasco

LordBelasco

Hi,

I just purchased Shadero Sprite Editor, and get have the exact same problem
    My project uses C# 4 langage specifications, so I need a solution quickly
    Thanks

Davy

35. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi, new version is on the way and should be available in few days

Version 1.7.0

- Work Unity 2018.1
    - Work Unity 2018.2 beta
    - Add Unity Fog Support
    - Fix small warning issues
    - New node: Add Outline Node FX
    - New node: Add Colorized GameBoy Like Palette
    - New node: Add Colorized C64 Like Palette
    - New node: Add Colorized EGA Like Palette
    - New node: Add Colorized CGA Like Palette
    - New node: Add Colorized CGA-2 Like Palette
    - New node: Add Make 3D Effect Node to make a 3D effect on your sprite
    - New node: Add Blur HQ Plus
    - New node: Add Filter Emboss
    - New node: Add Filter Emboss Full
    - New node: Add Filter Sharpness
    - New node: Add Filter Motion Blur Fast
    - New node: Add Shadow / Light
    - New node: Add Shiny FX

36. vetasoft

vetasoft

Showing Shiny FX ( version 1.7.0 )

upload_2018-6-5_17-4-17.png

shadero170-shiny.gif

shadero170-shiny2.gif

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  37. vetasoft

vetasoft

Mixing Shiny FX with Turn CGA

upload_2018-6-5_17-38-41.png

shadero170-shiny3.gif

38. vetasoft

vetasoft

Use Shiny FX with a Twist UV on the Shiny FX node

upload_2018-6-5_17-44-13.png shadero170-shiny4.gif

39. vetasoft

vetasoft

Showing the new Shadow / Light from the version 1.7

upload_2018-6-5_17-49-43.png

upload_2018-6-5_17-56-5.png

40. vetasoft

vetasoft

Showing Make 3D effect from the upcoming version 1.7.0

upload_2018-6-5_18-0-24.png

upload_2018-6-5_18-0-42.png upload_2018-6-5_18-1-11.png upload_2018-6-5_18-2-9.png

41. vetasoft

vetasoft

Combine FX
    upload_2018-6-5_18-10-31.png

original
    upload_2018-6-5_18-11-16.png

The created shader
    upload_2018-6-5_18-10-54.png

cygnusprojects likes this.
  42. vetasoft

vetasoft

Shadero Sprite version 1.7 is available ! :)

43. vetasoft

vetasoft

Water Reflexion with Shadero Sprite

The nodes used

44. brianborg455

brianborg455

Is it possible to make Diablo Health Orb with Shadero? would be really cool to see a tutorial on it.

45. vetasoft

vetasoft

The orb include:
    -multiple texture change
    -multiple wave distortion
    -bubble effect,smoke like distortion
    -twist distortion,filters color
    -hdr support
    -fisheye effect

This will be included as an exemple in version 1.9

Hope you like it :)
    Vetasoft

cygnusprojects likes this.
  46. brianborg455

brianborg455

I highly encourage you guys to do more examples before introducing more tools, you guys have very clear vision of what each node could do but as a user sometimes i find very little usefulness in some nodes. Those examples show me further use of shadero which is awesome! Thanks for the orb example!

vetasoft likes this.
  47. vetasoft

vetasoft

You're absolutely right about that, we'll do a lot of examples in the future to show the efficiency of the premade nodes. This is what we do with card effects, for example recently. Giving start ideas is also a priority for us.

DrOcto likes this.
  48. DrOcto

DrOcto

I am voting as well for more tutorials :D and btw the orb looks superb!

vetasoft likes this.
  49. brianborg455

brianborg455

Water Reflexion with Shadero Sprite is really cool but a bit limited, is it possible to have water under some sort of terrain? in your example you are putting the water above all the other layers but i would like to have it on the bottom layer and reflects everything which is on top.a use case of this would be water under bridge. Grab pass seem to only grab sprites under neat. I tried to use render texture but didnt work to well and has performance cost to do that.

An extra thing that can be used in certain cases is, detecting the edges of where the transparent areas start and have a foam effect, so there is some sort of cutoff between the ground layer and the water under neat

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    DrOcto likes this.
  50. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi BrianBorg,

it's certainly something that we can do with Shadero. We beleive that we can add a mask and interact with this mask to simulate the foam effect. We will do an example with this soon.

Version 1.9 is on the way with new improvement and effect:

- Introducing "S.O.F. Texture" Shadero Organic Format - The fastest way to add life to your game by adding realisting mouvement.
    - Add Human Breath Simulation Tools, using a realistic and fast breath algorithm.
    - Add Generate SOF Texture
    - Add Human Breath uv
    - Add Human Breath EX uv
    - Fix Mask2uv wrong count
    - more tutorials available at https://forum.vetasoft.com
    - Fix Blend Mode issue with Bluid Shader when the parameters change
    - Add Lerp UV
    - Add Multiple UV
    - Add Division UV
    - Add Addition UV
    - Add Substract UV
    - Add Shiny Only FX
    - Add Circle Hole FX
    - Add Mask with RGBA Alpha
    - Add Animated Infinite Zoom UV
    - Fix Right-Click menu position
    - Fix 3D effet Source

Just waiting the end of a small tutorial for SOF Texture need a tutorial to understand how it's work. But basically, you can add breath simulation to any characters. It's shouldn't be hard for art tech designer.

With this few optimized nodes:
    upload_2018-6-29_11-23-39.png

You can generate an effect like this

It's a simple way to simulate a breath and a movement from each side like this

We beleive that a good tech art can improve a lot better the animation by changing the SOF Texture.

This is how the SOF was made :

upload_2018-6-29_11-35-10.png

The first image is a vertical breath
    The second the left movement
    and the third the right movement

May sound complicated but it's really easy after we understand the process

We will go in-depth sooner

We have also made a series of short video on our new youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8Mcp85lvmrdNsqmtnMEkQ
    a new short video will by added every day

We want to share a maximum of effect made with Shadero to prove the potential and also, to give new idea of what we can do with each particular node.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Dziemian likes this.