Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] ShaderGraph Extensions: Debug Value

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ph_, Aug 9, 2020.

1. ph_

ph_

Hi there!
    I'm PH, the developer behind 5* assets ShaderGraph Essentials and URP Debug Views!

Today I present to you my new asset:

ShaderGraph Extensions: Debug Value
    ! A unique node that adds learning and debugging capabilities to ShaderGraph!

Check it out on the asset store!

Screenshots_2048x1152.png

Screenshot_01.png

Screenshot_02.png

You want to learn ShaderGraph faster and create amazing effects?
    Or you are an advanced user looking to add an extremely useful tool to your arsenal?
    This plugin is meant for you!

ShaderGraph Extensions: Debug Value - A unique node that adds learning and debugging capabilities to ShaderGraph!

TLDR
    Debug Value is a custom node that display a shader's pixel value as text on screen.
    It can help you learn, debug and understand why a specific effect or shader graph is not working, and is available right there when you need it!

Learn faster
    What does multiplying a color by -1 mean? It makes no sense!
    But think about it in term of number. Much easier!
    You will have an easier time learning if you can see both numbers and colors.

Instant setup
    No setup, nothing to install or configure.
    Just download and import the plugin and you can instantly add the Debug Value node in ShaderGraph.

Easier debugging
    Shaders are complicated. Not understanding what's going on is the number 1 reason for loosing time when developping effects.
    You can spend hours debugging Shader Graph ... or you can use this plugin, save time and get back to creating faster.

Performant
    If you don't link the Debug Value node to your master node, it becomes free (that's how ShaderGraph itself works).
    It means you can leave your debug informations where you need it until you come back later, without fear of affecting performances!

Support
    I'm dedicated to make this asset a must-have for LWRP / URP / HDRP. I answer to email and do my best to fix bugs and implement feature request.
    Feel free to read the reviews on my other assets!
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for feedback, ideas or bug report at ph.graphics.unity@gmail.com
    You can also come and chat on Discord at https://discord.gg/ksURBah
    For an in-depth explanation about all features, you can have a look at the online documentation.

Requirements
    - 2019.2, 2019.3, 2019.4 or 2020.1
    - support not guaranteed for preview, beta or alpha package
    - ShaderGraph Extensions: Debug Value requires one license per seat

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    erenaydin likes this.
  2. ph_

ph_

3. ph_

ph_

4. Skjalg

Skjalg