Search Unity

[RELEASED] Set of scanned objects

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BadMasterUA, Aug 22, 2020.

1. BadMasterUA

BadMasterUA

Good afternoon, so as not to create three identical topics, I decided to present you with three of my assets on the same topic at once.

Old monster statues, Old character statues, Old animal statues asset sets created using photogranometry technology (scanning of real objects). All the statues are located in an abandoned part of one of the city parks in eastern Ukraine.

Old monster statues - an asset that contains models of fabulous monsters from cartoons or Slavic fairy tales.
    Old character statues - an asset containing models of cartoon characters from the USSR and fairy tales.
    Old animal statues - are an asset with animal models and are created in the form of Soviet cartoon characters and fairy tales.

These assets are perfect for creating parks and squares of the Soviet style, post-apocalypse or any fairy-tale caves and foxes.

Technical part:

All assets contain five models each, which also contain LOD groups that allow you to optimize the models and change their level of detail depending on the distance. All textures have a resolution of 4096x4096, textures are prepared for use in the HD rendering pipeline and the Unity universal render pipeline. Below is how textures are packed for render types:

HD rendering pipeline:

Albedo - Base color, Alpha channel: Opacity, Mask - R channel: Metallic, G channel: Ambient occlusion, Alpha channel: Glossiness Normal - Normal map Emissive — Emissive

Unity universal render pipeline:

Albedo - Base color, Alpha channel: Opacity Metallic Smoothness - R channel: Metallic, Alpha channel: Glossiness Specular Smoothness - R channel: Specular, Alpha channel: Glossiness Normal - Normal map Emissive - Emissive Ambient occlusion - Ambient occlusion (black and white)

Below are images of real objects and their models in the engine (HD rendering pipeline *):

I would be very happy if you buy one of them and leave a review, and I’ll just be glad if you just leave a review. It will be very inspiring and helpful in building new assets. Also write what new scans you would like to see, I will search for them in the real world.

2. BadMasterUA

BadMasterUA

Hello, good news for those looking to purchase these assets! Their prices have been reduced by 2.5 times! Shines do not take advantage of this opportunity and get unique models in your collection.