Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

[RELEASED] RPG Music Pack: Space Mission

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by suartcan, Nov 28, 2022.

1. suartcan

suartcan

Hello everyone.

My last album RPG Music Pack: Space Mission was released a short time ago. I've made the songs in these albums available for licensing for use in your own projects.

(ASSET STORE LINK)

You can find more information below.

RPG MUSIC PACK: SPACE MISSION

This video game music package contains 12 loopable tracks which composed with orchestral and electronic instruments. That themes are usable for main screen, cutscenes, exploration, space ambience, action, sci-fi, combat, epic boss fight and more. Also suitable for strategy, fps or similar game types and anything set in space era.

TRACKLIST (WAV, 44.1khz, 16bit, 20m16s)

• The Last Titan (LOOP) [01:29]
    • Mischief Appears (LOOP) [01:36]
    • Ancient Galaxy (LOOP) [01:00]
    • Astral Menace (LOOP) [00:57]
    • Microgravity Ride (LOOP) [02:00]
    • Cosmic Doom (LOOP) [02:00]
    • Old Remembrances (LOOP) [02:00]
    • Assault on Base (LOOP) [01:30]
    • Disco Galileo (LOOP) [01:30]
    • Zodiac Funeral (LOOP) [01:59]
    • Flare (LOOP) [02:04]
    • Refractions (LOOP) [02:08]
    TECHNICAL DETAILS
    • 229 MB of high quality WAV files (44.100 Hz, 1411 Kbps)
    • 12 ready-to-use original music themes for RPG's set in space era.
    • 20 min. 16 sec. of music for main screen, cutscenes, exploration, space ambience, action, sci-fi, combat, epic boss fight and more.
    • Loopable
    • -23 LUFS
    • Additional: Stereo
    NOTES
    • The mastering level of these songs is integrated -23 LUFS, which is perfect for your games. Streaming versions are louder and not including in the pack.
    • I would be glad to know how you used the songs, so i can share your game with my audience.
    If you have any questions or would like to have custom music for your project, you can reach me from here:

suartcan@gmail.com

Composed and produced by Suat Can

Youtube | Spotify | Instagram | Twitter | Soundcloud