Search Unity

[RELEASED] RPG & MMO 5 (uGUI)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by EvilSystem, Jul 26, 2017.

1. EvilSystem

EvilSystem

The best interface is a flexible interface. This collection represents an overall collection of assets designed for both MMORPGs and traditional RPGs interfaces. The dark and grunge design and unique coloring make this the perfect interface solution to make your product stand out from the rest.

Video Preview
    WebGL Demo
    Full Image Preview

Asset Store Link

The product features:

- 4K Ready
    - PSD Files
    - Vector Design (Scalable)
    - More than 60 unique UI elements
    - Sliced images (PNG, High Resolution)
    - Fonts included
    - Prefabs
    - Demo scenes

Large collection of custom scripts :

- Slot System
    - Tooltip System
    - Select Field
    - Window System
    - Advanced Button
    - Advanced Slider
    - Progress Bars
    - Effects
    - Raycast Filters
    - Tabs
    - Tweening

The demo scenes are setup to scale with the screen size relative to 1920x1080 (Full HD) up to 3840x2160 (4K).The images are sliced from PSD files scaled up to 200%.

RPG & MMO Collection:

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  2. Wishymashy

Wishymashy

Hello i just purchased this and imported. got these errors right away

upload_2017-8-3_22-24-29.png

3. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

You probably have a class named UIWindow outside of any namespace...
    Anyway to fix it add this line to the UIWindowEditor.cs file

using UIWindow = DuloGames.UI.UIWindow;

4. Wishymashy

Wishymashy

Thanks for the fast responds time and fixing the issue.

5. lorddanger

lorddanger

Is there way to change the colour?

6. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Well a lot of the images are grayscale with color applied in unity, but some are not and may need to be changed in photoshop and re-sliced.

mandisaw likes this.
  7. Xype

Xype

Yep, exactly right, however your fix does not work, it then gives an error about UIWindow existing in global namespace., I just gave the old UIWindow a namespace matching its file which made the errors go away. Does not matter if it does not work, as your system will replace that UI system once fully integrated, only need it for a reference to integrate as the other UIWindow is part of a complete project package. Thanks though at least it got us to the right place. I will suggest to the other asset dev to namespace at least his commonly used class names.

ChoMPi likes this.
  8. nightshadow

nightshadow

Hello I have RPG & MMO UI for UGUI and was converting it over to 2017.1 and I am getting errors is this the new version of that assets do I have to buy this now or is there an update to the asset I already bought

9. BigYetti

BigYetti

What music are you using in the YouTube video? I'd like to get that to use with this UI as they work well together. Please do tell.

10. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Here you go

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  11. MostHated

MostHated

How are the keys mapped for this? Once you press escape to close the menus, how can you bring them back with a hotkey instead of having to press the little buttons on the bottom?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    oooRESooo likes this.
  12. IndleStudios

IndleStudios

I'm using the RPG and MMO 4, and I was wondering if you have any tutorial on how to configure everything .. mostly on the inventory part .. I already created the items on the datebase .. but I'm not able to pick up an item from the floor and In addition to the iventario .. how can you teach or something that can help me ??

13. UnHolyDarKness

UnHolyDarKness

hello, i am very interested in purchasing this asset, but unfortunately i own only a maestro card and in germany it is possible to do direct transaction with it (sofortUberweisung) could we arrange for something ?

14. MostHated

MostHated

@EvilSystem

Does the chat actually work online? I can't seem to get it to, it definitely looks like it is a legit and working script?

15. luis29vm

luis29vm

I purchase this asset , is any video tutorial how to implement this in a proyect? Thank you I hope some one can help

16. MostHated

MostHated

I have unfortunately not been able to come across any sort of documentation, comments/videos other than the readme. : /

17. MostHated

MostHated

@EvilSystem

I am having an issue where if I have 30+ lines of text where if I scroll up and down my FPS tanks from 1k (in editor) down to 4-5 until I stop scrolling. I tried another font but that didn't seem to help. If you could offer any suggestions I would appreciate it.

18. Glader

Glader

Bought The 6th version of this asset the other day. It's very good for prototyping stuff. I was able to put together a demo video in a couple days with it. If you need various RPG/MMO UI for prototyping purposes this is what you should buy.

Here if the video if anyone is interested:

DaftPuzzler likes this.
  19. mick129

mick129

Great asset so far, good job!

Quick question, can I use the font and some image for our website? I'm not talking about technicalities but the legal or at least if we have your permission.

Thanks!

20. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Hey,

Yes you can, as long as you don't distribute the website in question commercially.

Regards,
    Ned.

21. mick129

mick129

Thank you for te fast reply!

22. DEV971

DEV971

Hi, if I buy this, am I allowed to use it with a different engine than Unity?

23. mick129

mick129

My icon in the talent section doesn't get activated when I hit play, and if I activate it myself it get deactivated. Any clue of what happen or which script it messing with this?

upload_2019-7-14_11-31-52.png

24. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Can you show me your script for assigning the talent slot ?

25. mick129

mick129

I didn't add any script but "solved" it by removed the "Icon Graphic"

Juste hope it will not create further problems

upload_2019-7-14_15-33-48.png

26. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

If you are not using the Talent Slot component just more it : ]

27. admirsw95

admirsw95

Greetings!

Everything worked fine until we decided to move our project to 2019.3b9 version of unity from 2018.4.0f1. When we reopened our project in 2019.3b9, this error appeared. Same replica of the project in older version does not have this error.

upload_2019-11-6_4-27-18.png

28. SammmZ

SammmZ

I have similar issues with another rpgmmo gui pack after moving to 2019.3. Did you find any solution yet?

29. taralees

taralees

30. taralees

taralees

Is there any Tutorials out there .. The Documentation is not cutting it Video's would be nice :confused:

Help

31. toloo

toloo

1) Assets\RPG and MMO UI 5\Scripts\UI\Window\Editor\UIWindowEditor.cs(73,69): error CS0426: The type name 'VisualState' does not exist in the type 'UIWindow'

2) Assets\RPG and MMO UI 5\Scripts\UI\Bars\Editor\UICastBarEditor.cs(127,32): error CS1061: 'UICastBar' does not contain a definition for 'Interrupt' and no accessible extension method 'Interrupt' accepting a first argument of type 'UICastBar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm looking for help

Uweb95 likes this.
  32. HajiyevEl

HajiyevEl

Hi. I have problem with UIEquipSlot. How can i make my Main Hand weapon be equippable on Off Hand? And at the same time so that Off Hand (Shield for example) wouldn't equip on Main Hand.
    Don't know if i'm expressing myself properly. My idea is to make it possible to equip two swords, sword and shield, but not two shields.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  33. Gruetschi

Gruetschi

How can I change the color scheme. Somehow I do not understand

34. LootlabGames

LootlabGames

I'm having a very strange problem when using the UISelectField.
    At runtime the UISelectField has 7 different Options set

Very Low
    Low
    Medium
    High
    Very High
    Ultra
    Custom

The current selected option is "Ultra".
    When I try to scroll up either using the mouse wheel or the scroll bar it won't go up.
    You can tell there is something (in the code) forcing it to stay at that position.

So the only options it lets me select are Ultra or Custom.
    If I select "Custom" then it does the same thing but now I can't scroll higher then "Custom".

Any idea why it is doing this and how to fix it?

As a side note it works in some cases and for some UISelectField's.
    I can't figure it out for the life of me.

35. AdCe

AdCe

I love this asset, but I have a little problem:

When I equip for example bracers from inventory slot 3 into the bracers equip slot, every things fine.

But now if I try to put something from the equipment back into slot 3, it wont allow me to put it back nor anything I pick up wont be put into slot 3.

Unbenannt.PNG

36. mick129

mick129

I keep having doubled lines in the tooltips if I go from one icon to another quickly. Is there a way to avoid this or a fix?
    It reset if move the mouse outside any button with the tooltip show. Basically it stack the last tooltip's content and doesn't refresh when going to the next icon.

upload_2021-11-7_13-27-41.png
    upload_2021-11-7_13-28-10.png
    upload_2021-11-7_14-28-34.png

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  37. SammmZ

SammmZ

Just willing to say I have the same issue (and didn't have a solution, unfortunately)

38. mick129

mick129

I found the solution. The "fading" part of the UI is not really working so you can disable it in the code by setting those values to "true" inside the UITooltip script.

upload_2021-11-15_19-5-50.png

SammmZ likes this.
  39. SammmZ

SammmZ

ha-ha, nice! thank you!

40. adamnorton

adamnorton

Anyone fiddle with this to get it working with the new input system yet? Unless there is a way I missed some where in the docs?

InvalidOperationException: You are trying to read Input using the UnityEngine.Input class, but you have switched active Input handling to Input System package in Player Settings."

41. adamnorton

adamnorton

Also, maybe this is stupid. But I guess I have no idea how to implement this. Ever time I try an add a prefab or something to a scene they come in blank and useless. Also I can see the items in the In Game Scene, in the Options Menu. But not in the prefab... is this intentional or did I just mess it up?

42. LootlabGames

LootlabGames

Are the fonts legal to use in a released game?

43. tomatohorse

tomatohorse

Yeah, I'm having this problem too. I have a blank scene and drag in one of the prefabs, but it's just blank. In the game view too, nothing shows up. What am I missing?