Search Unity

[Released] RPG Icons Starter Pack | 2D icons

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by icreatepixels, Dec 4, 2022.

1. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

What's inside the RPG icons starter pack?
    • 175 + High quality RPG icons with transparency.

• 50+ Backgrounds to make the look you need.

How does this pack improve my games?
    The RPG icons starter pack is a visually stunning icon pack that will make your game look awesome. It is a starter pack containing consumables, potions, weapons, herbs and resources making it a very versatile asset for your project.

It is a starter pack that contains a lot of different icons for a wide variety of games.
    Suitable for Fantasy, Rpg or Deck Building games.

How is the package used?
    The asset contains a demo scene, to easily try out different icons and backgrounds. Mix and match icons and backgrounds to create a style that fits your project.

Screenshot from den Unity demo scene.

Naming
    All icons are named: Typeofitem_describingword_color.png
    For example: bottle_cylinder_green.png

For more info check out the pack on the Asset Store:

FAQ
    Q
    : Will there be any updates and more icons added?
    A: Yes, there has already been an update to version 1.1 with more icons added. And more icons will be added over time in future updates.

Q: Is there a list of all items included?
    A: Yes, check the asset store page, and click the Package Content and browse the folders to see all item names.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
  2. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

3. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

4. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

5. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

New! Update version 1.5 is now live

More gems, weapons, gear and items added. Now more than 240 icons. Check it out on the asset store here .
    And yes, you can ask here for icons that you are missing here in this thread, pm, or on twitter @i_create_pixels :)

6. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

7. Varanjar

Varanjar

One thing I've been looking for, and can't find anywhere, are raw plant and other crafting fibers. Cotton, wool, flax, silk, and any other more fantastical varieties you can think of.

8. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

Hi and thanks for the great input, I'll look into those types of crafting icons soon and will add them to my list of future items.

Right now I'm finalizing a few icons based on hunting, like a wolf, bear, fishing rod, fishing hook etc. But I'll try and squeeze in a few more resources in the next update :)

9. icreatepixels

icreatepixels

Hi again,
    Here is an update with a few more crafting icons added in my update 1.7. Some different fibers and silk etc.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/gui/icons/rpg-icons-starter-pack-236591