Search Unity

[RELEASED] Rokoko’s Motion Library

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by James_Rokoko, Oct 9, 2018.

1. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hi Teila,

Thank you for your great feedback!

Animation packs are definitely something we are working towards offering on the Motion Library soon! We're working with our current Featured Publishers (and soon to be new ones) on creating more animations that work well together. Once we have packs added on the Motion Library we'll make an announcement. :)

Cheers,
    James

Teila likes this.
  2. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up - this issue has been resolved! No one should be getting charged $10 for renewals anymore. :)

Cheers,
    James

3. alexrau

alexrau

4. alexrau

alexrau

(Site is back up as of this morning)

James_Rokoko likes this.
  5. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hi Alexrau,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks like part of Unity's backend was down over the weekend, which is what caused this issue. We reached out to them and received confirmation that everything should be working fine now.

Thanks for reaching out!

Cheers,
    James

6. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hey everyone,

We have some exciting new updates to share with you!

Motion Library Update

Version 1.3.0 is finally here!

In our latest update for Motion Library, we have some highly anticipated features, various bug fixes, and a range of brand new assets!!

Here’s a list of some of the updates:
    • Search for Loopable assets using the Filter function
    • Playback loop segment when previewing an animation
    • Use the new Categories tab to search for assets based on categories
    Download the latest version of Motion Library here

Also this week we are onboarding a new Motion Library Featured Publisher! We’re happy to welcome Filmstorm to the platform! Filmstorm brings a ton of experience creating mocap animations for game development to the Motion Library. Check out their assets today!

Motion Library User Feedback Survey

We are continuously working on features to improve Motion Library, and the most important source of feedback for this work is you, our users.

Do you love it? Do you hate it? What can we do to make it even better? We hope that you can give us your answers to these questions and a few others in our Motion Library Feedback Survey.. We’re dedicated to listening to your feedback to make Motion Library the best it can be. So we would really appreciate if you could take 5 to 10 minutes to give us your thoughts.

Please take the Motion Library Feedback Survey here

As always, we appreciate your continued support and feedback!

Cheers,
    James

Quast and GilbertoBitt like this.
  7. Aress28

Aress28

ye its like if u before buy sub for 10$ and then 10 animations for 1$ each it cost u total 20!
    now u not pay sub but u pay 3$ each animation and its will cost u 30$ instead of 20$ :D

I dont trust them cuz its free but its still ask u for 0$ payment i will not even try to use them :D
    and aggressive game-play. No alcohol or cigarette consumption or any kind of "harmful" activity.
    so lets make dancing Gummy Bear Game lol :D

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  8. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hi Aress28,

We appreciate your feedback!

The reason why you are required to input a credit card when signing up for the Motion Library is simply due to the way Unity handles subscriptions on the Asset Store. If we could make it so that our users didn't have to go through this step, we would. However, that part is out of our control since it is a part of Unity's back-end. Rest assured, that whenever we decide to reintroduce a subscription model to the plugin, everyone who is currently using the Motion Library will be notified before any changes take place.

Best,
    James

9. Deleted User

Deleted User

any chance of a "get out and in, and operate" motion pack for generic vehicles, of all types??
    ie. motorcycle, bicycle, car, truck..airplane?

I can't seem to find any, and I would purchase them.
    Patrick

10. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback on the types of animations you'd like to see! It doesn't look like we have those types of animations on the Motion Library yet. However, I will add these to our list of recommended animations so that our Featured Publishers can get these made for you! :)

Best,
    James

11. H_Hazuki

H_Hazuki

Hi, I installed this and now want to remove it from my project, simply deleting the folder doesn't work as it causes errors then regenerates, how can the plugin be removed? thanks.

12. James_Rokoko

James_Rokoko

Hi there,

Sounds like you may be running into a common bug with certain Asset Store assets. I believe the fix can be found here. This user specifies that going into the actual project folder in your windows explorer and deleting the asset folder manually should delete it for good.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
    James

13. radiantboy

radiantboy

Super excited about this!.. In the unity plugin how do I log out so I can swap to another account ?

Also how do I find things ive bought? I cant find orders.. do you have a link?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    jakob_balslev likes this.
  14. jakob_balslev

jakob_balslev

Hi there, great to hear you are excited about it :) I'm sorry for the late reply!
    1) In order to swap account you just need to log in with a different account under "Account" in the top right corner.
    2) You can find previous orders in the User Dropdown in the top right corner of the Motion Library window as shown here:

Hope this was helpful! :)
    Best,
    Rokoko

15. radiantboy

radiantboy

I eventually found it in the asset itself after a waiting period. I do love this asset, but it appears the animations are not trimmed, you can see the actors preparing for their take. I would suggest trimming perfectly, and then supplying each section cut down into another animation. For example the waiter serving food should be split into: idle holding platter, walking with platter, servering from platter. This will save every user from painstakingly doing it themselves. If you do it once it saves 100,000 people doing it again. Also make sure these section fit together properly without jerks. It seems like an almost half hearted effort from you guys, but to get AAA animations I dont care... having said that the selection is quite poor, though I have managed to find waiter animations that don't exist elsewhere. So on the whole thank you very much, I believe a monthly subcription where things are half price or something would be the best business model..

16. alxndrhglnd

alxndrhglnd

The browser window is not working...

17. Slowbud

Slowbud

I want to link to radiantboy, a quality assurance would be nice. At least for this price. The last months' I bought animations, I had to spend many hours cleaning them up, extreme jittery. A lot of post work needed.

18. Matias_Rokoko

Matias_Rokoko

Hi Slowbud, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We already have a QA process for all the assets, could you please reach out to support@rokoko.com and tell what assets you bought? Then we will check and get back to you.
    Cheers

19. AlienKatGames

AlienKatGames

I can't seem to open the library because everytime I try I get an Authentication Error.

20. netpost

netpost

@Matias_Rokoko

I was trying to preview an animation by dragging my character over the browser but my character disappear
    and the preview is not available. Is this a bug or there is no preview anymore?

Thanks!

21. YangRZ

YangRZ

I got Authentiction Error on UNity 2020.1.6f1

22. romanyefimets

romanyefimets

I am having this same issue! Any updates on this?

23. thatnzguy

thatnzguy

Same issue here. Unity 2020.3.1f1
    Lots of reviews on the asset saying the same thing

radiantboy likes this.