Search Unity

[released] rock loops and stingers packs

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by bosone, Jul 20, 2015.

1. bosone

bosone

Hi!
    These are my latest audio releases on unity asset store.

ROCK STINGERS PACK
    ROCK LOOPS PACK

ROCK STINGERS PACK is a collection of 25 short clips in rock style, a few seconds long, to be used for intros, endings, deaths, victories to emphasize particular moments in games.
    You can listen to the demo of the whole package here.

This is the initial release of the asset. It will be expanded with more clips and it will part of a more extended project called "rock loops construction kit", that will be sold separately.

ROCK LOOPS PACK contains 12 loops in rock style that share the same tempo and sound. You can loop a single clip or you can try to connect the different clips one after the other to crate more complex soundtrack, even following your gameplay. You will also find a selection of 3 intros in this pack and 5 different ends for the loops.
    You can listen to the demo of the whole package here.

Both of these packs are part of a project still in development named ROCK CONSTRUCTION KIT
    it will include:
    - seamless loop in rock style. All in the same tempo and sound/mix
    - intro clips
    - end clips

you will be able to:
    - use any intro clip to start any loop
    - use any end clip to end any loop
    - connect together different loops
    - use intro clips to connect different loops
    - use end clips as standalone stinger for win/lose events in the game

I made a first video demo in which I show how these concepts are applied to the clips. You will be able either to build new clips using audio software or to manage clips connections with code (but code will not be included as I'm not a programmer!)

The two "Stingers" and "loop" packs will be expanded in the future and are now introduced at a lower price. If you buy now you will get future updates for free and you will be able to upgrade to the full "rock loops construction kit".

Also, if you help me in development with suggestions and comments you will get a chance to get a free coupon code! :)

2. bosone

bosone

For your interest, i updated these packs by adding some content: 3 new loops, 7 new stingers, some bonus content in both packs.

I will raise the price to 20$ (stingers) and 25$ (loops) - this is your last chance to get them at current price and also get the new content for free! :)