Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Realtime CSG - level design for Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by LogicalError-Unity3D, Aug 24, 2016.

1. PartyBoat

PartyBoat

Woah awesome! I didn't think you were doing updates anymore. Are you sorta working on RealtimeCSG again?

2. logicalerror

logicalerror

Yes, I plan to release updates now and then.
    At the very least I'll make sure it'll work with every new version of Unity

Mark_01 and Petethegoat like this.
  3. logicalerror

logicalerror

Aaand I just uploaded version 1.535, which fixes a couple of more prefab issues I discovered + selection ordering issue:
    • Fixed duplicate on prefab-instance sometimes not working + error messages
    • Fixed not selecting brush behind cursor when clicking on brush (issue #250)
    • Fixed "Selection interacts with models outside prefab mode, while inside prefab mode" (issue #275)
    • Fixed "Creating new brushes while inside prefab mode, creates brushes in scene instead" (issue #276)

4. logicalerror

logicalerror

Just uploaded version 1.536 which fixes an error when upgrading models from an older version
    (having to do with UnityEditor.UnwrapParam:SetDefaults)

You can find it here

tarahugger, dadude123 and Mark_01 like this.