Search Unity

[RELEASED] Realistic Rock Pack Volume 1

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Aquelas, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Aquelas

Aquelas

Hi, I would like to announce that I released new rock package. This package contains 16 different rocks and each rock has 14 different materials.

Also there are 2k and 4k atlas for optimization. So you can use them in your mobile or desktop/console games.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/asset...0/large/mustafa-ozturk-profile.jpg?1543880192

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/asset.../large/mustafa-ozturk-profile2.jpg?1543880194

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/asset...ge/mustafa-ozturk-screenshot-3.jpg?1543880197

Assetstore link: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/landscapes/realistic-rock-pack-volume-1-134477

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. IndexOutOfRangeException

IndexOutOfRangeException

I bought this about one month ago just for the reason that in description it says "One atlas is used for optimization and there exist 4k and 2k resolution for this atlas."

However, after downloaded and imported I saw there are many textures for every rocks. So, this doesn't mean there is an atlas for optimization. As I exactly know atlas is one big texture which contains every textures of al objects. So I asked for a refund and correction in the description, but the publisher didn't help at all. Instead, he insisted on his mistake.

If you want to waste your money, buy this asset.

3. Aquelas

Aquelas

There are 14 different materials in this package such as snowy rock, jungle rock, desert rock etc. For every different material, these 16 rocks use just one atlas. If you want to use another one of these 14 materials, naturally there will be different textures. so there are 14 different atlases in this package. Also I provide 2 different resolution for these atlasses: 2k and 4k. This guy opened a refund request and Unity Technology decided that the package has what it advertise. If you want to buy the package but not sure about that I will publish a free demo version of it.

Imortant Edit: Unity Technology confirmed again that this asset works as intended and the package has what it advertise. You can purchase this package without any doubt. This customer is just trying to sabotage this package. I am uploading the screen shout as proof. This request CLOSED.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  4. Aquelas

Aquelas

Also in his original review he told that there there is no atlas in the package and now he changed his review and accepted that there are 14 small atlases. Can you trust somebody who is lying to you? It should not be easy to sabotage somebody's hard work. You should shame on you.

5. IndexOutOfRangeException

IndexOutOfRangeException

There is a contradiction in asset description. It says "Each texture has 2k and 4k atlas", and also "One atlas is used for optimization and there exist 4k and 2k resolution for this atlas". So after seeing "one atlas is used" in the description, I thought there would be one big atlas for all of the rocks and bought it just for this reason. Well, there is not. So I tried to communicate with the publisher about the issue with an e-mail. After waiting about 1 month without any reply, I opened a ticket and the publisher replied there and still not trying to clarify anything or help at all. Instead, he accused me of trying to get the asset for free. Worst treatment I have seen so far after years and buying hundreds of assets from Assetstore. I don't recommend anyone buying from this publisher.

6. Aquelas

Aquelas

As I said you can check what asset contains in "Package Preview". It should not be understood that there is one big atlas and it is not possible to make one big atlas for different materials since in the beginning they are different materials. And all these does not change you lied to my customers and mislead them. You accepted that there is atlas but in your original review you said that there is no atlas. Unity Technology also confirmed that the package has what it advertise. I am leaving screenshot. As you can see that it is confirmed by Unity Technology that there is no problem in my asset description.

Attached Files:

7. IndexOutOfRangeException

IndexOutOfRangeException

This is just amateurish. I don't know another word to describe the situation. He has just added a screenshot of just one
    part of an unclosed ticket to prove something. This is just wasting of time. Just stay away from this "publisher", if you don't want to be accused of lying and trying to get a $20 asset for free just because you asked for help when you have bought hundreds of assets which totally cost thousands of dollars.

8. Aquelas

Aquelas

This is not amateurish. The way you treat somebody's hard work is unethical actually. You even lying other customers about the asset and even Unity Technology confirmed that the package has what it advertise. Of course you don't know what to say in this case.

This customer never asked for help. He just told there is no atlas and asked for refund in the beginning. Then he accepted there are atlases and still try to get refund. I even offer help him to optimize his game but he again asked for refund. It does not matter what I do, he will keep asking for refund. This is my last answer to you but still if you need any help, I will try my best. If you don't want to solve anything don't message me again.

9. Aquelas

Aquelas

Unity Technology confirmed again that this asset works as intended and the package has what it advertise. You can purchase this package without any doubt. This customer is just trying to sabotage this package. I am uploading the screen shot as proof.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019