Search Unity

[RELEASED] RayFire for Unity. Runtime demolition and fragmentation plugin.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mir-vadim, May 8, 2019.

1. Mir-vadim

Mir-vadim

Sorry, but for now there is no support for feature you need. It cuts over infinite plane or fragment object to pieces, you can cut holes using plugin.

2. villaman

villaman

ok, thank you.

3. vlastan

vlastan

Hi, i am using rayfire to produce a series of video shots. I use Unity Recorder to record 4k frames with raytraced graphics. As a result, the rendering is quite slow and as a consequence, rayfire demolitions are not triggering during the sequence. I think the physics calculations are somewhow dampened by the lower number of fps during record.
    Is there something that can be done to ensure Rayfire would work framerate independently?
    Or a way to precalculate the demolitions and bake into an animation, so that it won't be needed to perform any calculation during the recording process?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  4. mikeohc

mikeohc

I've watched the demo of Rayfire and is wondering if it can partially break the mesh instead of breaking the entire mesh.
    Screenshot (392).png

Is this possible? Or would I need to divide the wall into chunks beforehand?

5. suppertbw

suppertbw

I follow the tutorial of Connectivity.Basic to set all scripts. Then I find that all of my models will collapse if the game runs. However, the object "columns_root" in that scene won't collapse, why?

unityunity