Search Unity

[Released] QuickApply - The fastest tool to apply or revert all selected prefabs at once!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Reaven99, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Reaven99

Reaven99

QuickApply

QuickApply is an easy but very usefull tool, just select your prefabs all together and QuickApply can apply them for you all at once.

When working with many prefabs you know how time consuming it can be to apply each of them by hand, one by one. This asset can help you save that time so you can spend it on your game instead of pressing buttons!

Asset link:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/64805

V1.0:
    First release.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. Reaven99

Reaven99

All feedback is appreciated.
    And if there are any more tools you would like to see included let us know!

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Can you give a detailed example of this? Because as a solo dev, I usually apply each prefab as I work on them - I really don't work on more than one at a time.

4. Reaven99

Reaven99

Thanks for the reply.

A good example of this is:
    You are working on a game and you created many level prefabs, then you discover you made a mistake on one of the objects in all those prefabs like a script on a car object and such.
    Ofcourse you search for all the objects in the hierachy and change what you wanted to change all at once, like for example a script.
    But now you have many unapplied prefabs, and that is where this tool can step in and apply all of them for you at once.

Regards

theANMATOR2b likes this.