Search Unity

[Released] Quest Markers - NOW v1.1

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by 87Roach, Mar 21, 2014.

1. 87Roach

87Roach

Price is $10!

Web Player (no longer works in Chrome but will in other browsers)

Click for Asset Store link:

Get your quests displayed in style with this pack! A must have for MMO's, RPG's, and Adventure Games!

Features:
    • 37 Unique Models - (more to come)
    • 6 Textures/Materials - Use these or create your own custom colours.
    • 100+ Possible Model/Material Combinations - Get the exact combination you want.
    • Includes script to Control Billboard Axes - Specify what angle you want your marker to show at.
    • Includes Script to Control Curve Animations - Create your own animations from simply modifying curves!
    • Includes Demo Scene - Check out the demo for example animations and colour combinations.
    • Easy Drag and Drop Prefabs - Yay!
    Planned/Upcoming Features:
    • You tell me!

Version History:

v1.1:
    -October 20, 2015
    -Published in Unity 5

-Added new models, v1.0 had 15, v1.1 now has 37!
    -Optimized all exisiting models.
    -All models now have their respective outlines optional. Each Quest Marker has its outline as a child object, if you want to hide the outline, just turn it off. You can also easily change the color of the outline to whatever your application suits.
    -Markers can be used together to create all sorts of different combinations.

v1.0:
    -Initial Release.
    -Released March 12, 2014
    Created in Unity3D 4.3.4

Documentation

I am looking to hear what you guys think of the package and also suggest what I can add to it to make it even better!

More markers and symbols?
    Perhaps profession markers like a blacksmith, or healer?
    Or it could be dungeon items like keys and potions?

It all comes from what you guys want so please discuss in this thread what that could be. I will also be posting anything related to the package in here, be it general discussion, changes, fixes, updates, and so on.

Thanks,

Andrew

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. 87Roach

87Roach

V1.1 Released!

Initial post updated with the changes, the documentation PDF has also been updated.