Search Unity

[Released] Puzzle Creator: Add puzzles to your game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by TargetSoundFx, Apr 9, 2019.

1. TargetSoundFx

TargetSoundFx

Hi there,

Puzzle Creator is designed to easily add and integrate puzzles to your project:

Based on 7 various type of puzzle, all is fully customizable and easy to integrate in all type of projects. Create different puzzles becomes very easy.

75 ready to use puzzles are included in the asset and will allow you to see the full range of engine possibilities.

Try the demo here: PC, Mac, Android

Gameplay adapted to mobile and desktop. MOBILE FRIENDLY. 75 ready to use puzzles included.

Puzzle complete system: 7 types of puzzles: Pipe, gears, code , logic puzzle, rotate cylinder , sliding puzzle, levers. A lot of parameters available. Easily create your own puzzles: infinite variations. Use included 3D Models/sprites or add your own.

Designed to be integrate in all type of projects. 4 types of integration available:
    - Focus Mode: The camera focuses on the puzzle when the player clicks on it. Design for mobile and Desktop mouse + keyboard/gamepad.
    - Free Mode Raycast: A raycast is sent from an object in the scene. Design for VR.
    - Free Mode Collision: Interacts when two objects collide (for example, the player's virtual hand and the puzzle). Design for VR.
    - Free Reticule:
    A raycast is sent from the center of the screen to interact with the puzzles. Design for AR and Desktop mouse + keyboard /gamepad.

Extensible save system. Easily add your own scripts.

Hint system to help you monetize your mobile games.

Demo scene included.
    Complete documentation.

____
    Info: Several people asked us the difference between:
    -First Person Narrative Adventure asset.
    -Puzzle Creator asset.

-If you want a system to create a complete adventure game without using code choose:
    First Person Narrative Adventure link.
    -If you want to integrate only a puzzle system within your already existing project choose: Puzzle Creator.

Important: Both assets are not compatible.

2. francoiscoiscois

francoiscoiscois

Hi
    Your assets looks really well made!
    I am looking for a way to add puzzles gameplay to my adventure game made with adventure creator. As I am not a programmer I would like to know how difficult it is to integrate some of your puzzles to another gameplay asset. Also what is the difference between this asset and your other one with a first person adventure. They have the same price and the other asset seems to have more elements but not less puzzles.
    Thank you !

3. TargetSoundFx

TargetSoundFx

Hi,

I would like to know how difficult it is to integrate some of your puzzles to another gameplay asset
    There is a complete documentation to explains how to integrate the asset in an existing project.
    But it is better to have some coding knowledge if you want the asset to fit exactly your project. Several people asked me for a tutorial to integrate Puzzle creator inside Adventure Creator. If you purchase the asset, send me a mail an I will send the pdf that explain how to integrate Puzzle Creator inside Adventure Creator.

What is the difference between this asset and your other one with a first person adventure
    Puzzle Creator is designed to help you integrate puzzles in an existing project. The asset only contains the puzzle system.

First person adventure creator is a complete system to create 3D adventure games without coding. It is not designed to be integrated in an existing project.

4. francoiscoiscois

francoiscoiscois

Nice ! Really happy that you made a documentation about how to integrate your asset with adventure game creator ! It is really a plus. OK I will contact you when after I buy it.

TargetSoundFx likes this.
  5. immersivecreativestudio

immersivecreativestudio

Hi

I have purchased the asset puzzle creator and I must congratulate you on a good job. I will rate it 5 stars.

I have a question that I cannot resolve. I am creating a game in VR using VR framework from the unity store, I have followed your guide on VRGrab, and I have come to integrate it in the hand of my VR player, I get it to work as indicated in the guide, I put my hand closer to the object, in the example the digital panel of numbers, once I bring my hand the square turns red and if I press the left mouse button then it enters the number of the button that is touching. I would like to do this without having to press the mouse button, that is, to press the buttons (and in the other puzzles to pick up pieces and so on ...) automatically, just by touching. Do you know how I could do it?

6. TargetSoundFx

TargetSoundFx

@immersivecreativestudio
    I tried to find a solution. Send me an email and I will send you the process and a new version of a script.
    You will find my email here: https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/24032