Search Unity

[RELEASED] proScreenShot Solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by proandrius, Sep 30, 2015.

1. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

proScreenShot is a fully customizable solution for making editor or in-game screenshots.

Platforms - Supports all platforms.
    Blend Textures - Blend textures on the screenshots (logos, watermarks, frames, etc).
    Fully Customizable - Configure within editor or Scripting API.
    Ignore Objects - Set a list of objects that you don't want to go into the screenshot. Enabled / disable UI.
    Formats - Set custom encodings, file formats, blend types, custom resolution.
    Easy Naming and other - Custom names, add data time to file, randomize, add screenshot sound.
    Albums - It will automatically make a history of screenshots for you to easy make screenshot albums and manipulate them.

Open source, examples, documentation!

See Documentation for more details.

For more tools and information visit proUnity Tools

Get now - https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/45571

Unity 4.6+ & 5.1+ support!

Very easy to use, enjoy!

SAOTA and Gozdek like this.
  2. nilton_felicio

nilton_felicio

Hi. I am interested in proScreenShot Solution. It is possible to define a particular area of the screen to be able to do a screen capture ? For my project I wish it were not the whole screen , but given area . I found nothing in the documentation that could help me about it . My project is to Android.

proandrius likes this.
  3. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

Hi, sorry for the late reply (I've see your email as well). I've just implemented this feature and submitted to the asset store but it will take a while for it to be live. If you send me to my email your invoice number I will send you updated version of this package right away (which includes this feature). :)

4. nilton_felicio

nilton_felicio

Thanks for attention.
    I will buy in the next days , I believe that until there Store update the new version, with this function.

5. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

Ok, I've submitted yesterday, so it should be live early next week I assume.

6. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

7. nilton_felicio

nilton_felicio

Today bought the asset . Hopefully now it is possible screenshot of a given area . Thank you.

8. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

Yes. You will see the "Screen Resolution" field and "Screen Offset" field with them you can set any area of the screen to capture.

9. proandrius

proandrius

Unity Technologies

Several people were asking this question, so might answer it here if anyone wonders:

Q: How do I set path for screenshots outside application or Unity Editor because SetDirectory creates folder inside persistent data folder.
    A: There is a undocumented function called ForceFullCustomPath(string path) in proScreenShot Class where you can force any path.

I will put this in documentation with the next update.