Search Unity

[RELEASED] - ProLibrary (PoolManager, Pathfinding, Data Structures, Extensions and more)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by kennethDevelops, Oct 9, 2018.

1. kennethDevelops

kennethDevelops

ProLibrary
    is a collection of scripts including Extensions, common Data Structures, Pathfinding algorithms, Managers and Utilities that were designed to make your work easier and faster.

Many times when starting a new project we find ourselves needing many of these scripts. The thing is, we've all used some in previous projects but most of the time they are outdated, not generic enough to simply adapt to our current project, or we might not remember exactly how to use them.

By downloading ProLibrary you make sure said scripts are generic, well documented and being maintained by a third party without you having to worry about it.

This Asset Package includes:

ProLibrary is in its final days of development. I will be announcing the release whenever it is ready through this thread. It shouldn't be longer than a week.

Thank you for reading!

Kenneth

More at kennethdevelops.com | Support: kennethdevelops.com/support | Twitter: @KennethDevelops

2. kennethDevelops

kennethDevelops

3. kennethDevelops

kennethDevelops

Hey! So, I've been working on a few more upgrades for the upcoming ProLibrary 2.0 free update.

This is an improved EventManager! The past EventManager did not have any configuration window at all, and the parameters were all "object" type, so you had to know the type of every parameter beforehand and manually cast them. Well, not anymore!

There are plenty of new features coming for the 2.0 version. I'll share more details with you as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading!

Kenneth

More at kennethdevelops.com | Support: kennethdevelops.com/support | Twitter: @KennethDevelops

Assetstore: https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/39204

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    chiapet1021 likes this.