Search Unity

[RELEASED] Procedural customizable Sci-Fi Materials.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by HumanUnit101, Mar 1, 2017.

1. HumanUnit101

HumanUnit101

I made the substance that allows you to construct your own sci-fi designs, using pre-made patterns, as well as randomly generated ones. I hope you like pictures because I have lots of them.

I'll be glad to answer your questions. About anything really.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    EvilFox, Neviah and denseacat like this.
  2. denseacat

denseacat

looks like serious Doom S***, awesome

3. HumanUnit101

HumanUnit101

While i was waiting for asset store team to review my submission i came up with an idea to generate new type of greeble. I will include this in final product.

4. EvilFox

EvilFox

It looks cool.
    But what settings are available? To what extent panel design can be a unique?
    Will there be available video with example settings?
    What is the price?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. HumanUnit101

HumanUnit101

You can choose amount of panels (up to 3) adjust proportions, or panel size (included script wich automaticly resizes models). Every panel have 5 materials, wich you can edit ether simultaneosly for all panels, or choose them individualy. Then you can choose level of dirt, wear and leaks. Also you can apply 2 decals, and adjust their positions, scale rotation, etc.

Well, there is quite big amount of possible combination of just pre made patterns ( you can see them here http://forgotten302.wixsite.com/humanunit/gallery) and i will probably add more. Most of them also change significantly dependig on their size. But what trully will make your designs unique is procedural patterns

every panel in group on this image have same settings, but different random seeds or symmetry settigs. Also there is greeble type patterns, wich just more specific, but also very flexible

Probably. If people are intrested i will do it.

25$

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    EvilFox likes this.
  6. HumanUnit101

HumanUnit101

Well, it's finally released. I was busy working on planet generator shader, but now I'm relatively free, so if this gets some attention I will continue to expand this asset. Maby some new patterns, or features. I tempted to write that I'm accepting requests, but it will be awkward when there will be none. But I still totally do.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017