Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Pixel Ring Pack 1

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Iscalio, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Iscalio

Iscalio

Hey everyone!

I'm creating Pixel Art Packs for the Unity Store. Pixel Ring Pack 1 has now been released and includes 54 icons with 10 main designs and 44 alternate colors and styles.

Asset Store Links:
    Pixel Ring Pack 1
    Emblem Adept Pixel Packs

This pack includes Angelic and Demonic rings, Draconic, Eyeball rings (such as Cat's Eye, Cyclops, Beholder, etc), Hypnosis, Vampirism, Vorpal, Elemental, Mystic, Dwarven, Lightning and many more. It uses a wide variety of gemstone colors and types.

Other packs in this set include:
    - Pixel Armor Pack 1: Medieval (released!)
    - Pixel Cursor Pack 1: Fantasy Races (released!)
    - Pixel Blade Pack 1: Swords and Daggers (released!)
    - Pixel Axe & Hammer Pack 1 (pending)
    - other packs in progress!

If you have any questions, comments, or requests please feel free to reach out. I intend to continue to create a number of packs and am open to requests for things to include or focus on that developers are looking for.

I make Pixel Art, UI Art, 3D Art, and Voxel Art. I am currently open for work. You can reach me at mgriebner@gmail.com or message me on Artstation.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023