Search Unity

[RELEASED] PBR Graveyard Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Apr 5, 2016.

1. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Tommorow I will start making demo for graveyard:)

Edit: my home is under water i need additional 2 weeks. I had to move family to other home fe few weeks.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. lorddanger

lorddanger

Do you guys have any business email ?

3. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

4. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Am I the only one who has a transparent terrain in the new Demo Scene of release 2.0?
    There is no Terrain assigned in Terrain Object in the scene. If I add the terrain from the terrain "Terrain_PBR_Graveyard" the terrain does not fit. It's totally different to the placed objects in the scene.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Error during.my upload i will try to upload it again:/

6. kerrmedia

kerrmedia

Oh no, hope you and your family are able to cope with all that, sounds like a real disaster?

7. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Demo is online Me and my family had to be setuped in other place for 4 weeks. (2 weeks left)

8. mware01

mware01

Sorry to bring this up during such a troubled time, but I couldn't find the new demo level when I updated my project. I even deleted the old package and re-downloaded

I there's no demo scene or post process package at all.

If I'm not the only one, you might want to update the description until you get your family situation sorted--which I hope is going well!

9. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Demo have been uploaded and it's online. When did you download asset? Other users said i forgot to put terrain in demo level (so they have it) and I upload project again with terrain file.

10. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Are there any plans to make the trees and bushes compatible to intanced or intanced indirect redering for Vegetation studio?
    The trees and bushes do not work in instanced indirect and normal. Right now I am spawning the dead Trees as Instanced in Vegetation studio but all branches are not rendered...
    The DeadRose Bushes do not work in Instanced and Instanced Indirect. Using Normal gives me Pink Shader Error in the Compiled build. In Editor Mode it looks good. So it seems that trees and bushes are not compatible to Vegetation Studio right now?

Would be great being able to spawn all the trees and bush prefabs of this great asset with Vegetation Studio.

Best regards
    Ronny

11. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

This is engine bug. If object have more then 1 material it have such issues. Unity soon will fix that. Ask lennart (we coop) he fallow this issue.

12. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Talked with Lennart. He said that it seems that you forgot to patch your trees. VS should be up2date already.
    You are seeing each other this days so perhaps you can talk about the support / issue of your GY Trees and VS :)
    Would be really great. Need those Dead Trees and bushes working with VS.

Thanks a lot

13. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

You mean this trees? Hmm Simply simply reduce number of lods to 0,1,2 and replace shaders by my mountain tree dynamic nature shaders and it will work:). I will do this maybe this week.

RonnyDance likes this.
  14. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Yeah this trees of the GY Package. Like DeadTree_X, DeadRose X.
    All do not work in Instanced, Instanced Indirect or normal with VS. Would be cool if you can fix this next week or later :)
    Gonna try to do your workaround this weekend but an official fix would be really awesome.

Like always thanks a lot!

15. DrInternet

DrInternet

Hello,

what's the structure of the "_MT_R_AO" files? A "MT_AO_G" is pretty clear R - metal, A - smooth, G - ao. But I can't really decipher the other one.

16. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

We are slowly update all assets:)

It should be MT_AO_G.

RonnyDance likes this.
  17. DrInternet

DrInternet

What "should be MT_AO_G"?
    Maybe I phrased myself badly. Let's try again:
    What are "_MT_R_AO" files and what information is stored in them?

18. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

mt = metalic
    r = roughness
    I will check this file. Maybe it have bad name. Could you show image of it?

19. DrInternet

DrInternet

It's not just one file, but the whole set, for like every "MT_AO_G" map, there is also "MT_R_AO" version.
    I also don't think they're labeled wrong, they just are, and I'm wondering whether I need them or not. Now I know they just duplicate "mt_ao_g" data.

But for the future reference, can you tell me which information is stored in which channel in "mt_r_ao" files?

20. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Still waiting for compatible VS Trees and bushes :( They are so nice and spooky and I really want them to use without issues with VS. Come on Bart. Every asset of yours is compatible to VS except this one ;)

21. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

So you have to clone me:D Im overloaded with all this srp changes, new assets and support;p

22. Artomiano

Artomiano

This asset - like all of your others - is amazing. Just bought it. :D Keep up the good work.

23. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Thanks!:) We will probably update it for all srp:)

Rowlan likes this.
  24. dreadnoughtgames

dreadnoughtgames

Hi - the Unity asset store mentions V3.0 but I appear to be only able to download V3.0?

25. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Lower engine versions got 2.0 , while 2019.3+ got 3.0

26. Zarkow

Zarkow

"Shader error in 'NatureManufacture Shaders/Standard Specular Foliage': Duplicate system value semantic definition: input semantic 'SV_POSITION' and input semantic 'VPOS' at line 168 (on vulkan)

Compiling Vertex program with UNITY_PASS_SHADOWCASTER SHADOWS_CUBE UNITY_PASS_SHADOWCASTER
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING
    "

Unity 2018.4.24f, while using a shader in the pack with a vine from another pack, the shader doesn't compile under Vulkan.

27. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

unity 2018.4 but seams you import 2019.3 pack for it?

28. Zarkow

Zarkow

No, just Download and Import from the Asset page on purchase in June.

For now, I hacked the shader and added Vulkan to:

#if ( SHADER_API_D3D11 || SHADER_API_GLCORE || SHADER_API_GLES3 || SHADER_API_METAL || SHADER_API_VULKAN )
    #define CAN_SKIP_VPOS
    #endif

Atleast it builds now.

29. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Buut by what engine version?