Search Unity

1. Tune in to get all the latest Unity news live from Berlin on June 19, 6pm CEST. Set up a YouTube reminder!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Need feedback for my Android Math game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by wags, Jun 12, 2018.

1. wags

wags

2. PixelGX

PixelGX

Even though I am a math lover and believe that this game could speed my rate of thinking, I don't really believe this game would attract a large audience. The game was decently done, but there isn't really an audience for educational games.

The only feedback I can give is to make the math problems more challenging so mental math skills can develop, like 17*24 and 372/12. With an educational game, don't expect a large audience.

3. wags

wags

Thank you for your feedback and your suggestion. I'm planning on updating this game and will be adding your idea! :) Thank you again!