Search Unity

[RELEASED] Nature Starter Kit 2

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by betasector, Jan 12, 2016.

1. betasector

betasector

Create your own forests and meadows with this free asset bundle!

Nature Starter Kit 2 conains trees and bushes compatible with the built-in tree generator, so you can easily create all kinds of new variations of your own! Edit the shapes and colors of the plants right inside Unity!

The pack contains:
    -6 bushes
    -4 trees
    -3 ground textures
    -2 grass textures
    -1 simple skybox

Check it out in the store: http://u3d.as/nfn

If you like this pack, check out Dreamscapes!

nsk2_grid_1980x1080_jpg.jpg
    nsk2_screenshot_1920x1080_01_jpg.jpg
    nsk2_screenshot_1920x1080_02_jpg.jpg

2. Gozdek

Gozdek

Cool! Beautiful lightning!

3. betasector

betasector

Thank you :)

4. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

The video looks beautiful

betasector likes this.
  5. 12s

12s

It looks beautifull

betasector likes this.
  6. dis-s

dis-s

Beauty forest. But, I suspect it will not work on mobile?

7. betasector

betasector

Hi,
    It's not optimised for mobile, but if you downscale the textures (you can do that even inside Unity), reduce the amount of branches on the trees and don't spam the scene with grass too much, it should run well :)

8. alibabad33

alibabad33

How can download this pack?

9. TalhaDX

TalhaDX

Click the "Open in Unity" button and it will start downloading in your project. Just make sure you have the minimum Unity version of what the package requires, for this package it is 5.2.3

betasector likes this.
  10. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

11. betasector

betasector

Use the same version of Unity with which the pack was submitted, open the Asset Store window in the editor and simply download it.

12. ssjtrunks

ssjtrunks

So, just speaking hypothetically if someone made a game and sold it, AND made profit. They could do that? And its not a copyright infringement of any sorts?

Darksanti_gyjg and blood47 like this.
  13. sunwangshu

sunwangshu

Used your awesome demo scene to fly within!

14. swanne

swanne

Hi @betasector Can you please point me in the right direction on where I might learn how to use your editor scripts with a new scene of my own creation. I have created a new scene and terrain but I am not able to use any of your ImageEffects scripts.

15. ohmyads

ohmyads

I tried created the Android mobile apk and installed on the phone, the mobile control seems only allow to look up,down, left, right, but not moving forward, backward, left, right.

16. usamamajid6

usamamajid6

Need Help As a Begineer! How to use it.

17. BryanO

BryanO

Can you tell me why these plants might create odd flashy artifacts? They looks great but I get weird sparkles...

18. daphnc

daphnc

I don't know why the color of the lighting during game play is orange....

Attached Files:

19. junctionboss

junctionboss

Can't load so TIRED of unity errors on store choices-- getting better at fixing but man this is terrikble== so loaded, and noticed two errors right off, where before I had ZERO , SIGH!

Assets\NatureStarterKit2\Standard Assets\Effects\ImageEffects\Scripts\DepthOfField.cs(259,21): error CS0619: 'Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect(MeshTopology, ComputeBuffer, int)' is obsolete: 'Method DrawProceduralIndirect has been deprecated. Use Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirectNow instead. (UnityUpgradable) -> DrawProceduralIndirectNow(*)'

Assets\NatureStarterKit2\Standard Assets\Effects\ImageEffects\Scripts\DepthOfField.cs(333,21): error CS0619: 'Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect(MeshTopology, ComputeBuffer, int)' is obsolete: 'Method DrawProceduralIndirect has been deprecated. Use Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirectNow instead. (UnityUpgradable) -> DrawProceduralIndirectNow(*)'

Using 2019.1.3f1 which is the latest , or close enough, but ya I know this item was made for unity 5,,,is there no hope of getting this to work ?

I'm fairly good at fixes, but on this I"ve no idea , afraid to cause problems I can't reverse.

ty

20. DevinC42

DevinC42

Just ran into the same problem. Reading the error message it says the DrawProceduralIndirect method is deprecated so the code needs to be updated as that method is obsolete. I edited the DepthOfField.cs file referenced in the error on line 259 and line 333 change DrawProceduralIndirect to DrawProceduralIndirectNow leaving the arguments the same. It works!

gjuarez likes this.
  21. WilderMedeiros

WilderMedeiros

Hello

This pack has support for the lightweight render pipeline ?

22. Jean-Michel_Houbre

Jean-Michel_Houbre

Hello there...
    And what with URP ?

23. gjuarez

gjuarez

it worked for me ty!

crowladd111 likes this.
  24. Lumber_13

Lumber_13

I can't import full kit some of the textures that I can't import. And unity error message shows API is changed

25. cewwsq

cewwsq

i can use and i can sell my game on steam use your asset

26. cewwsq

cewwsq

I want to use some free Assets and make a game. I mean I can sell my games to steam using these Assets?

27. Temeos

Temeos

Can someone maybe help me with integration in URP? I am having some errors regarding shader properties.

28. talkygram

talkygram

Hey, I'm having a problem when importing the assets, I can't turn them from their pink textureless versions to having full color and texture. I've tried peeling back some layers on finding base textures for each of the textures and it seems like everything, down to the actual texture sprites renders as pink. Any insight? I feel like I'm missing something pretty simple.