Search Unity

[RELEASED] [MUSIC] [FREE DOWNLOAD VOUCHES] Starter & Pro version of 'Cinematic Trailer Themes' Packs

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lyncisAt, Oct 16, 2015.

1. lyncisAt

lyncisAt

Dear Unity Community,

Update: I adjusted the prices of my packages to 5 $ (Starter) and 15 $ (Pro). I think the 25$ was a bit over the edge compared to general pricing here. Also I added an upgrade option for 7.50 $ What do you think? Is this a more justified price setting? I'd be very glad about any thoughts on this topic! :)

(all 3 vouche codes are taken)

- ASV-UKRE-XHR6-DWQC-MPE6-DLFA
    - ASV-GPN6-Y97P-NAT3-XKTF-E73F
    - ASV-WA66-QLL6-TW6R-JGEX-6WXQ

I'm happy to join this huge community and would like to show you here my very first asset packs I created for the Unity Asset Store:

Starter package: http://u3d.as/jVg
    Pro package: http://u3d.as/jVx

I added a full SoundCloud preview of all the content for you to get an idea of what the music is sounding like. I decided to go for this project, because there are so many good packages for all kind of genres. But not too many trailer music like packages - especially for other than action themed genres.

Please let me know what you think about this topic or my music! Also since this is my very first asset, I composed and published here, any form of hints, thoughts and critics are welcome! :)

Sincerely,
    Andrew​

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    theANMATOR2b, Devteam77 and Gozdek like this.
  2. lyncisAt

lyncisAt

Update infos according to the free download vouches codes! Have a look at #1.

3. lyncisAt

lyncisAt

Update infos according to the new pricing (-40%)! Have a look at #1.

4. Gim117

Gim117

Hey LyncisAt!

I had a bit struggle in finding the right composition for the trailer of my current game. But this starter pack is meeting all of the requirements i got for my advertisement trailer and i can even use some themes for my level intros as well :)

Regarding to your question, i think there is indeed a lack of such high quality composition in engine stores because the competition there is forcing artists to underprice their products. Just like you did here with the -40% drop.

But on the view of an indie developer with hardly budget like me, this is just perfect.

thanks and keep it going!
    Gim