Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Morph Character System (MCS) - Male and Female

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by berk-maketafi, Sep 17, 2015.

1. jjanzer_tafi

jjanzer_tafi

I'll make sure we get versions, notes, changelog, etc to show up on our store at morph3d.com in the description or other areas. Ideally we'd have a version compare between your local system and our site but we haven't had time to implement that yet, there is a ton of stuff to work on and we have to triage as we have limited resources.

In most cases we update our products at the same time, there are times where we choose to release at different times on different systems but generally that's very rare.

2. jjanzer_tafi

jjanzer_tafi

I'm looking into the issues with that set right now.

3. Morph_JN

Morph_JN

1. As of this posting content purchased from the Unity Asset Store is governed by the Unity Asset EULA. Your use case still must fall within the bounds of Unity's EULA. I suggest reading it to know what is and isn't allowed. I've called out one specific section of their EULA below.

2. The current Morph 3D EULA has two main restrictions on purchased content.
    a. Content delivered must be embedded in a game. This restriction in our EULA uses language identical to that of the Unity Asset Store EULA.
    b. Micro Transaction restrictions which are also restricted by the Unity Asset Store EULA. Which Unity pointed out to us in section 2.2.1 of the Unity Asset Store EULA.

3. Changes are still forth coming to the Content Creation Tools section of the EULA. Until those are released though the current section still governs. As stated in the Additional Restrictions users can only convert content through Artist Tools that they produce themselves.

4. If you have questions on how the above relates to the DAZ Game developer license please feel free to contact DAZ Customer Service.

4. hopeful

hopeful

I would love to be mistaken about this. What I'm seeing in the new EULA is as bad or maybe even worse than before.

It's not "Additional Rights," it's "Additional Restrictions."

This is in the section where the EULA talks about the art (Content) that is sold in the MCS store, without any use of Artist Tools (i.e., not Converted Content):
    • Additional restrictions. Use of the Content in any of the following ways is not allowed under this Agreement, and would require User to obtain additional rights other than those granted under this agreement:
      • Distribution or transfer in any way (including, without, limitation by way of sublicense) other way than as integrated components of electronic games and interactive media.
      • Delivery, unlocking, or other methods of availability of Content from User or User’s applications that require an end user to make a financial transaction to either buy access to or use of the content, or which require a financial transaction for some other credit, item, or status which is then used to gain access to or use of the Content other than the initial purchase and installation of such an application made available by User.

5. daschatten

daschatten

Yep, you're right with a.

But i don't understand b. 2.2.1 doesn't mention micro transaction. Maybe a simple question can switch on the light:

Is it allowed to offer DLCs with morph3d content?

Anisoropos and DonLoquacious like this.
  6. hopeful

hopeful

I'm not following you on the bit about the Unity Asset Store EULA. Perhaps you can print the sections you are referencing?

I think everyone here agrees that it's totally fair for the license to permit use of the assets within a game, and attempts to give away or re-sell the assets themselves (not in a game) is completely forbidden.

Here's what I see under section 2.2.1 of the Unity Asset Store EULA (if I'm looking in the right place):

2.2.1 Non-Restricted Assets. The following concerns only Assets that are not Restricted Assets:

Licensor grants to the END-USER a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to the Asset to integrate Assets only as incorporated and embedded components of electronic games and interactive media and distribute such electronic game and interactive media. Except for game services software development kits (“Services SDKs”), END-USERS may modify Assets. END-USER may otherwise not reproduce, distribute, sublicense, rent, lease or lend the Assets. It is emphasized that the END-USERS shall not be entitled to distribute or transfer in any way (including, without, limitation by way of sublicense) the Assets in any other way than as integrated components of electronic games and interactive media. Without limitation of the foregoing it is emphasized that END-USER shall not be entitled to share the costs related to purchasing an Asset and then let any third party that has contributed to such purchase use such Asset (forum pooling).​

This is completely different from the Morph3D EULA. Morph3D forbids the use of their Content in games using financial transactions after the initial sale, including buying "points" which can be used to unlock features of the game that include Morph3D weapon and clothing models. This rules out use of Morph3D art in very common game business models, like those that are initially free, but the player pays for additional features; games where there is an original paid module, and then players may buy additional modules (expansions); and the game subscription, where each month a player is invited to renew their subscription, and in turn receive updates and in-game rewards.

What Unity is saying in section 2.2.1 - if this is indeed the section you are referring to - is that the game dev has the perpetual license to take the art they've purchased from Morph3D and use it in games and other interactive media. Game devs may modify these assets. The restrictions are - as noted above - that the art itself shall not be re-sold or shared.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Anisoropos likes this.
  7. Morph_JN

Morph_JN

My mistake the emphasized part appears twice in the Morph 3D EULA, once under Additional Restrictions and once under Additional Rights section. So under the current EULA a user could micro-transact converted content they've made but could not micro-transact content they've purchased.

The above does prevent micro-transactions. As per my previous post the Unity Asset Store EULA also restricts micro-transactions as per section 2.2.1 of their EULA. The language in the two EULAs differ but in our conversations with Unity they interpret 2.2.1 as a restriction on micro transactions.

Also as noted in my previous posts. If the asset was purchased through the Unity Asset Store then the Unity Asset Store EULA governs the use of that asset.

8. hopeful

hopeful

I think there's a misunderstanding about the Unity EULA. You guys should check with them again.

If anything, what they probably were telling you is the Unity EULA prevents Morph3D from making micro-transactions, not the game devs.

"Licensor grants to the END-USER a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to the Asset ..."​

Anisoropos likes this.
  9. Morph_JN

Morph_JN

Our conversations with them were clear, there was no misunderstanding what they said. However if you have questions about what the Unity Asset Store EULA does and does allow for an asset I suggest you speak with them. I'm just sharing with you what they told us.

10. hopeful

hopeful

That simply can't be true. The gaming industry is largely based on micro-transactions with players.

Anisoropos and DonLoquacious like this.
  11. Morph_JN

Morph_JN

At this point all I can do is suggest you reach out to Unity yourself.

Anisoropos likes this.
  12. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

@Morph_JN
    There is no way this applies to "unlocking content via microtransactions". Y'all need to get this stuff straightened out before you come on here telling the community that Unity prevents us from doing microtransactions on assets we purchase. That's utter crap, and nowhere in 2.2.1 is that being said or reflected, and there is a whole mobile game market that would be illegal right now if that were the case.

Wow guys... just wow. I tried very hard to stay quiet about this waiting for the new EULA to drop, but I am not at all surprised that you did exactly what I said you'd do, I really wish you had proved me wrong.

I hope you realize that at this point now, you've pretty much lost all credibility and respect in the Unity community that you had left hanging by a thread. You might be better off trying to start fresh with Unreal or Lumberyard and your arbitrary EULA from day one that nobody buys into, at least you'll have no expectations with no market. Because you're are burnt with Unity, and you'll only capture new people who get sucked in and end up bitter down the road when they find out how you're doing business outside the expected norm.

Anyone left at this point that was considering MCS, has pretty much written you off because you just aren't worth the hassle anymore, and certainly not worth our money for assets we can only use how you tell us. This whole fiasco doesn't happen in the UAS world, and simply put, we don't want your asset with the restrictions you clearly intend to keep in play, so just... move on. I can't even force myself to be more tactful in my response to this.

13. hopeful

hopeful

Will do. But surely you've got to realize ... this is like you're telling me that Home Depot doesn't sell lumber, paint, or tools, and my response to you is, have you ever been to a Home Depot? ;)

14. swansonator

swansonator

From my perspective I feel like the complaints and the defense are ironic.

For the game developers: if your game or talents are sufficiently marketable then you ought to be able to make your own content that doesn't violate any of these rules. Make your game, make it as awesome as possible and hopefully you gain enough attention (and income) that you're able to spend money on getting your own characters/clothing make from scratch. Meanwhile you have a very inexpensive way to make stellar looking content, and sure you can't do micro-transactions or sell items during the game but if the success of your game for you is via constant in-game purchases then something tells me you're focusing on quantity and not the quality of your game. Games that are flourishing under this genre also made their own content from scratch because they had money left over from making earlier games that sold well - because the game was awesome. So make an awesome game, earn money, and then use that money to make your own stuff that inherently has no restrictions.

For M3D: Although I understand your legal position I'll throw out one thought regarding the EULA. The basic idea behind the EULA that everyone is complaining about is pretty obvious, but I'd suggest that you and your legal team and the owners of the original content stop worrying about how these developers plan on using the content. In all likelihood 95% of these game developers will earn enough income from in-game purchasing to be able to afford to keep the lights on while they continue to learn their craft. 5% of these developers will have made a game that'll earn them a lot of money. That seems to be the way Unity feels about their own users, by making Unity free to develop with until you're actually making good money from it. So the principle would be: let the 95% of developers use the content however they see fit because they aren't stealing your well-deserved royalties. Let the 5%, who are making stellar games, pay you royalties. This way you entice young developers to adopt your platform by allowing them to have free reign of the content. They won't get rich from their measly in-game purchasing scheme, but they will make enough money to afford to continue to be addicted to you guys. However, once the lucky ones start earning some real money then you've already had them agree to some kind of Royalty payment so that you can pay dividends to the original content creators of those assets (I assume this makes everyone happy). That lucky developer is then free to continue using your content on his successful game (so long as he's paying you royalties) since you guys will have an awesome interface and easy creation tools, or he can take the gamble and pay to have his content replaced by 100% uniquely created content by a third party. Bottom line is getting everyone hooked by allowing the majority have their cake and eat it too - my guess is the cake won't cost you guys all that much, and you guys make money on the frosting.

Anisoropos, S_Winx and imump like this.
  15. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

As Jared noted in his most recent response to hopeful - at this point, all we can do is suggest that you contact Unity with any questions you have regarding their EULA.

In regards to restrictions, these are governed by where the asset purchase was made. If you purchased via the Unity asset store, you agree to abide by their EULA guidelines when using our products.

16. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

Too much hassle, like I said. Too many "what if" scenarios. Let's forget for a moment that you're doing this deliberately for monetary reasons that make us a bit more bitter about it than just protecting your IP would be. It's simply tieing our hands and making it difficult to know what we can or cannot do without crossing some arbitrary line that may or may not even be legally binding given context of other assets and tools involved. The only restriction, legally speaking, should be that the products you sell, cannot wholey be resold as is (non transferrable licenses).

Beyond that, for the average developer now, the rest is too much grey area. At the end of the day, you have to ask yourselves if your target audience is going to put up with this or just walk away and cut their losses. EULA's are full of legal speak and attempt to deliberately bore and confuse the average person into submission without understanding, so you can turn around and stick it to someone once they've become successful with your product one small part of the whole reason for that success.
    Perhaps it's time to make a complete list of what can and cannot be done, real use-case situations, compiled through feedback solicited from the community that are actually going to consider using it. Once again revisiting the EULA when you realize putting the "can & cannots" in a clear and understandable black and white Q&A format has put your product at risk again.

DonLoquacious likes this.
  17. LukeDawn

LukeDawn

So, my game is subscription only, with no initial purchase and no microtransactions. It has updates in the form of assetbundle patches which are downloaded by the client like most PC multiplayer RPGs. Can I use MCS and content or not?

18. Morph_JN

Morph_JN

If you submit a support ticket with more details as to your specific use case I can
    A. Let you know whether or not your specific use case is supported by the current license you hold.
    B. If it is not, work with you to see what we can do to secure the necessary licensing.

19. Teila

Teila

After reading the EULA, I can't figure out why any artist would want to make clothing for 3dMorph and sell it on any 3rd party shop. Since we are limited on the use of the purchased clothing assets, they would be of little use. This will certainly shrink the people buying from the 3rd party artists.

umutozkan likes this.
  20. LukeDawn

LukeDawn

Support ticket sent

21. LukeDawn

LukeDawn

I think I'm about to find out in plain English what the score is.

umutozkan and Teila like this.
  22. Lurking-Ninja

Lurking-Ninja

I don't think so. First of all, I wouldn't rely on them to explain to you what their EULA means. They can change their mind any time and no one cares in case they decide to sue you because why not.
    I think if you seriously consider to use their assets and systems in your game, the best way to secure yourself is to make copies of everything (including the current EULA) and ask a lawyer about it.

I think there is no meaning to create new content for this system. It does not work, full of bugs, it never worked as intended, the previous and the current EULA blocks you to use any content not made by you personally. I think it just does not worth the energy and money to build a sand castle over this mess (and watch the tide to come regularly).

---

I wouldn't invest too much time or energy into this, it seems they do not want to serve the community, they just want to sell their own stuff and do not care (=actively screw with them/us) about the folks who actually would like to have reliable asset with unique features.

I only can convert assets which made by myself PERSONALLY? Mwhahaha lol. This is the joke of the year.

Oh and I forgot to mention: everyone, who decides to use their assets from the AS, I would seriously consider to open a ticket right now about the 'Approved Sites'. Everyone, individually. And this is because they did not include it in the EULA, they can change this any time they want and leave you in the cold. You should ask the list officially (not here in the forum, but on the official channels) and archive it for further legal use. I call it shady business. Plain and simple.

And all of it on the day when UMA presents their new version with a ton of features under MIT license... without weird, hidden and wrongly worded EULAs... Life has sense of humor.

elias_t, umutozkan, John-G and 3 others like this.
  23. DonLoquacious

DonLoquacious

And this makes zero sense. Why would you be able to dictate how I use a product I purchased from someone else? My license for "Clothing X" that I buy is between me and the seller of that product, not between me and M3D. If they give me consent (or more likely, simply don't forbid modifications in general), then that shouldn't really be up to you.

Even more importantly, why would you to try to divert the question about DAZ back to DAZ, if your license is what's restricting usage? What can DAZ possibly do that Joe on the UAS can't, when selling me content? Is this the realm of the seller's permissions, or your product's restrictions?

Anisoropos likes this.
  24. DominoM

DominoM

My guess is that Section 9.2 of the Unity Asset Store EULA is giving them problems. My reading of that section gives me the impression that merging two assets to create one to use in game could be problematic if the Licensor requested a copy of the modifications. I wouldn't have the rights to the other asset to be able to comply.

25. GeekCats

GeekCats

@jjanzer_morph

other bug, hair not render!

One very important thing, if I drag the model, appears the hair.
    Depending on the position appears or disappears! The problem happens in game mode too!

Hair.jpg

Now, if I change de camera, just appears!
    WithHair.jpg

26. DonLoquacious

DonLoquacious

At this point it's academic. I can't really see using M3D's products any more- they're more trouble than they're worth now. I'll be continuing to post public service announcements so that people know exactly what kind of a mess they're stepping into if/when they buy into the system, but as I think we've hit the point where M3D is no longer willing to bend any further, and their license still isn't acceptable, I don't see any point in sticking around here and arguing semantics and discussing motivations.

I'm sure they think they have perfectly logical reasons for all of the things they're doing, but it doesn't make their system any more viable in production environments- too much gray area, and I have enough to be worrying about without bringing in legal concerns. We shouldn't have to completely change the shape of the game we're making to accommodate the whims of Morph3D. Maybe in another engine, but not in Unity- that's the whole damned point of using Unity.

Their product still doesn't work properly, and we have to keep checking back on the forum just to see if the game we're making is going to be allowed or disallowed by their license. I'm done. Have fun, everyone. We won't even be making a ticket to get in-store credit for the initial $50 product purchases we made, as credit on the Morph3D store is entirely without value with these ridiculous license restrictions- we'll just eat that loss as a lesson to avoid these kinds of situations in the future.

In related news, a major update just hit for UMA yesterday, and I'll probably be moving most of my time/energy over into that project. I was going to release a few major clothing bundle assets for MCS, but the focus will likely be on UMA now.

27. GeekCats

GeekCats

@jjanzer_morph

Bug 6: Sometimes without explanation the morphs stop working. You can change, reset and nothing works! You need to close Unity and open it again to get it working again.

Attached Files:

28. Teila

Teila

Can't wait to see what you release! I love to buy clothes for UMA. We are making some too and might release some on the asset store. Working on some middle eastern fantasy clothing at the moment.

29. jjanzer_tafi

jjanzer_tafi

Looks like the bounding region is wrong. A temporary work around you could try is simply telling it to draw when not visible (in the smr). I'll look into it this weekend and figure it out, we can probably auto regenerate the bounding box post morph/attachment/etc.

For your other issue can you tell me more info about it. Do you mean the editor inspector responds to inputs but the actions do nothing, or the editor inspector scripts does nothing (no visual indication, etc)

30. dreb4o

dreb4o

NEW EULA
    so much drama passion emotions accusation
    some people left - others continue fight
    UMA really?

most likely I'm very naive
    rules will never be perfect

my observation until now
    some people are obsessed with microtransactions - why not use UMA who wants to sell clothes
    why is it such a problem
    there are so many systems - why Morph 3d It should be allowed in the games to sell clothes
    you can use morph 3d We can always sell weapons or Skin weapons
    or other products which are not connected with Morph 3d
    It sounds like someone wants to exploit other people's products
    these people do not like rules that do not allow wires to do what they want?

CplMulder likes this.
  31. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

Like @Lysander I have decided to forfeit further interest in MCS and put my time and energy elsewhere... I'm looking towards UMA as well.
    I can't give a rat's arse about MCS anymore. It's a dead horse, done beating it.

CplMulder, umutozkan and Teila like this.
  32. elvirais

elvirais

This might not be top priority, but when importing a number of morph3d packages it's really hard to find everything. I have the base model, a few outfits and one hair package:
    morph3d2.png
    Some packages have a different name: fitness trainer gets a folder "the jogger", there's a few weird folders like one just for a gun, one just for a pair of boots, all the hair from the hair package is dumped in with all the rest, it's pretty hard to find. The free scifi package is also dumped in several folders.

CplMulder and Jyrry like this.
  33. elvirais

elvirais

So i'd simply suggest
    • one folder for every package, with the same name as the package
    • one standard for the names. All of them CamelCaseConvention e.g., not AMixOf_conventions

CplMulder and Jyrry like this.
  34. Jyrry

Jyrry

Agree... Some order in naming conventions and folders will be nice.

35. GeekCats

GeekCats

Editor inspector responds, the slider change the value, but nothing happens with model. I clicked in Reset All, and nothing change. So I close Unity, reopen and start works again. One more thing, this morphs transform model in a bat, some like that, but I use only Zombie slider, belly, age and other slider, never was used this morphs to transform in other creature. Other details, this happens after open scene, when I open the scene model appears with this face. No different message in console .

36. EDarkness

EDarkness

This whole EULA situation is very interesting. I hope it all gets worked out in a way that works for everyone in the end. It should be in Morph3D's best interest to have people make new outfits for their models and I understand wanting to get a piece of that pie, but ultimately, it's the creator that does the work and that work can help drive people to buy more content from Morph3D. For example, if I see someone has done some badass outfits that I can use in my game, so I purchase those, but while I'm searching through the other stuff available, I see some great Morph3D outfits as well, so I purchase those. In the end, everyone wins. To be honest, even if someone had to pay a nominal fee for the Artist Tools, that would be better than putting a tax on everything created with it. Imagine if Adobe required everyone who created something with any of their products to pay them a fee to use their creations? It would be extremely bad for them. Paying for the model and the artist tools should be something Morph3D can easily monetize. Making the base models free and getting money off of the created content is just not a good way to go. I hope they look at this seriously. $50 for the models was reasonable and seeing awesome outfits that can be purchased with those models is what will drive people to pay for them in the first place.

I finally got Morph3D to install properly, but I am still getting skin poke-through when the game is running. Is there a way to stop this?

37. retired

retired

Old World Knight 1.6 has graphical errors, not rendering properly. Can you take a look at it, thanks

38. EDarkness

EDarkness

Having another problem with this outside of the skin poke-through.

It looks like after putting clothes on and taking them off I start getting the following error:

and

Now, if I remove a piece of clothing and try to put another on, it'll give me these two errors. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

39. BillO

BillO

Have the issues with the "MCS Male: Lawless Survivor" pack been fixed? Morph 3D stated the updates to this pack would be available Monday, March 13th. Also, was the MCS 1.6 updated to 1.6.2? Based on past experience, I don't have much faith!

40. GeekCats

GeekCats

Bug Number 7:
    I added TShirt, pants and boots. When I click in X Button to remove ONLY boots, editor remove ALL packages!

Test in macOS, Unity 5.6.0 F1 - Release Candidate

41. GeekCats

GeekCats

Bug Number 8: I deleted the Army Uniform and reimport, back to work, but, there a new error when change Youth_Weight morph:

Vertex counts do not match between blendshape: Youth_Weight (2217) are receiver: AUG3M Boots_27434_right_LOD0 (2215)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    MORPH3D.SERVICES.StreamingMorphs:InjectMorphDataIntoSMR(SkinnedMeshRenderer, MorphData)
    MORPH3D.SERVICES.StreamingMorphs:InjectMorphNamesIntoFigure(GameObject, String[], Boolean)
    MORPH3D.FOUNDATIONS.CoreMorphs:SyncMorphValues(Morph[], List`1)
    MORPH3D.FOUNDATIONS.CoreMorphs:Resync(List`1)
    MORPH3D.M3DCharacterManager:SyncAllBlendShapes()
    MORPH3D.M3DCharacterManager:Start()

42. Laniemme

Laniemme

Good news and bad news on Old World Knight.

The good:
    - Imported without issue.
    - Added clothing content packs without issue.

The bad:
    - The poleaxe and shield appear in the scene at the correct places when first dragged into the hierarchy under lHandAttachmentPointL & R, however after first playing the scene and stopping it again, the items disappear from the scene although still show in the hierarchy.

The issue is caused by the 'Is Visible' checkbox in the CIprop script component. Even though it stays checked, if I uncheck it and check it again, the item will reappear in the game/scene windows.

It's definitely more promising!

----
    Edit 1: Getting messages:

I do not own this mesh, skipping OWK Pole Axe_LODx from: M3DMale
    Please try removing the content pack, reimporting the asset's .mon file, then reattaching.

I attempted this and after deleting the props from my hierarchy and reimporting, I saw exactly the same errors and disappearing props.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  43. Terisur

Terisur

Could someone please explain to me the process of exporting your tweaked stuff from Artist Tools into Unity? All I get in my export folder are *.morph files and several folders, containing overlap masks. How do I put it together? I've worked with the .fbx itself step by step as it was described in the tutorial, so there cannot be any mistakes.

44. Rtyper

Rtyper

Just gonna distract you guys from all the EULA talk for a second! I'm working on updating our MCS integration with LipSync Pro to work with MCS 1.6 and I'm having a bit of trouble working out where everything's moved as your API documentation doesn't seem to have been updated yet.

I was previously using M3DCharacterManager.GetAllBlendshapes() to get a list of CoreBlendshape objects, which I then got the blendshapeType and ID from to use to sort them into categories in LipSync's blendshape dropdown list. All of this functionality seems to have been moved around in the 1.6 update, and after digging around I can get a full list of blendshapes/morphs, but the blendshapeType categories seem to have gone. Is there any way of finding these again?

There are a lot of morphs in your models and not having any way of sorting them like this will make the integration pretty tricky to use!

Cheers!

45. IanAtMorph3D

IanAtMorph3D

Did you remember to export your processed assets? (I forget to all the time and I developed AT)

Once you generate overlap masks and morphs select the items your want to export and click the "EXPORT SELECTED" button (bottom most button on the left hand side in the Preflight workflow).

If you did export the processed assets and they still aren't showing up as .mr archive files please open a ticket and send us the .fbx.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  46. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

I'm looking into it as we speak (or.. type, rather).

In the future, please open a help ticket with us for an expedited response:
    https://morph3dhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

47. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

When removing clothing, are you deleting it directly from the character in the Hierarchy pane or removing it via the Inspector tab? The MCS will have some troubles recognizing that an article of clothing is meant to be deleted from the character unless it is removed in the Inspector tab under the "Content Packs" section (the same place where you add clothing).

In the future, please open a help ticket with us for an expedited response:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  48. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

1.6.2 is live. So far, I haven't experienced any troubles with the Lawless Survivor, but I would be more than willing to lend a hand or take a closer look via a help ticket if you are still experiencing troubles after the update.

49. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

I'd be more than happy to take a look at these issues and get any bug reports filled if necessary - but I have a few questions for you before I can do that. Would you mind opening a help ticket regarding these possible bugs?

You can do so here:

50. Razzle_Dazzle3D

Razzle_Dazzle3D

This has been fixed with the 1.6.2 update.

If these messages persist after re-importing the package, will you please open a help ticket? I'd be more than happy to take a look and see what I can do to lend a hand.

EDIT: I see that you already have a ticket open with Jared, please disregard the last portion of my response

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Laniemme likes this.
unityunity