Search Unity

[Released] Mobile Social Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hello,
    I've contacted your support team about an issue with Mobile Social Plugin but I haven't received any response till now, could you please check about this?

Thanks

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You will get the feedback from our support engineer today.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  3. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hi,
    Thanks for your support.
    I've purchased Mobile Social Plugin especially for the Game Gifting system, but your support team said that this feature is no longer supported and will be deprecated.
    Could you please tell me if you'll provide an alternative to this feature or if you have any other plugin that provides such feature?

4. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    That's not the limitation of our plugin, it's the limitation of the Facebook SDK itself.
    So, the decline of game gifting APIs in the Facebook SDK if the official Facebook policy.
    Actually, the game gifts will become deprecated because the object creation was deprecated by Facebook.
    For existing projects, this API will work for some time, but it's fully disabled for the new projects.

All the detailed information according to gifts removal you can find on official Facebook SDK documentation site.
    And the guidelines for replacing functionality should be there as well.
    Our plugin is the Unity wrapper with the unified architecture and fully support all the Facebook features.
    If you have any kind of feedbacks/suggestions, please, feel free to contact our support team and consider all the cases you have. You will get great assistance in a short time with any case you have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

5. MushiirahE

MushiirahE

Hi, i see the update has been released but i did not get the update button in unity.

Any suggestion why? I'm using unity5.4.3f1 with current mobile social plugin version 9.1.

Thanks,
    Mushiirah

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello!
    Maybe some kind of update issue took place. If you will have any kind of difficulties, please, feel free to contact our support team and ask for assistance.

7. platinio2007

platinio2007

Hi i have problems using Mobile Social Plugin and UMA please help on a empty project i import UMA and later MSP and i get this error
    "Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Support/Common/Utilities/Modules/SA_Files.cs(21,22): error CS0101: The namespace `SA.Common.Util' already contains a definition for `Files'"
    please help me do you say what this plugins was compatibles but i get this error what i need to do? , BTW i am using the lastes version of both assets

8. arteUnity2

arteUnity2

Hello,

It is a question when running on iOS device.
    During Twitter authentication, if multiple accounts are linked by device setting, can I select an account?

9. Stents

Stents

Hi I purchased your plugin hoping to use it to share GIF animations via the native sharing interface, however it appears that you can only save PNGs? Is it possible to share GIFs or would you be able to provide a sample to do so? Thanks.

10. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

Hey, guys!
    We are so sorry for the delay in answering for your questions оn the forum. Now we do not have enough stаff and time to answer here. But very soon we will be back:cool: Write to our service of support support@stansassets.com.
    Also there will be a live stream in January! So vote here, and we will choose a topic for the live training! See you!

11. fabiotgarcia

fabiotgarcia

Hi!

Did you fix that? If yes, can you explain how did you fix it?

Thanks

12. fabiotgarcia

fabiotgarcia

Guys, I'm looking for a developer, who is expert in Mobile Social Plugin to make it works for IOS. For Android its working smoothly. Thanks!

13. Iamjefflim

Iamjefflim

I use the SPShareUtility.ShareMedia to share the image on the app, but it is not working on whatsapp and wechat, please look into this

14. Iamjefflim

Iamjefflim

Hi, on SPShareUtility.ShareMedia, can we filter the list of social media we want to share?

15. fabiotgarcia

fabiotgarcia

Hello Lamjefflim!
    Did you make MSP to work on IOS?

16. Iamjefflim

Iamjefflim

I use SPShareUtility.ShareMedia on iOS and Android, it works on facebook, but not working on whatsapp and wechat

17. fabiotgarcia

fabiotgarcia

For me, it works on Facebook also, but if I don't have it installed nothing happen and should, at least, open the native share panel with others options. For Instagram, Twiiter and Whatsapp, even I have them installed is not working.

My project for IOS is in stand by because the MSP, what are you think to do?

18. fabiotgarcia

fabiotgarcia

When will be release an update?
    I need it to be working on IOS.

19. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hi,
    Does Mobile Social Plugin v9.9/24 support Facebook SDK v7.11.0? If no, there is any eta to support it?

20. coutlass-supreme

coutlass-supreme

Hi,

I'm trying to log out so I can change users in facebook but after the first login I cant do it anymore. Do you know if this is normal behavior?. I always get the "you previously logged in, do you want to continue?" screen and even tho I log out i dont get the email and password screen again.

I don't have the facebook app installed on my ipad.

Thank you very much for your time.

Jorge

21. renman3000

renman3000

Hi,
    I was getting a similar issue and was using Stand iOS. For this build, I just want to get it up, so I deleted all Stans related assets and code, but I am still getting this error...

Any help?

22. yanflex

yanflex

Hi, I am using version 9 and got the following error when archiving in xcode. Is it fixed in the latest version? How do I update?

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    "__ISN_WP_ShareMedia", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareImage_m2510282576 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265)
    "__MSP_MediaShare", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885)
    "__ISN_TwPostGIF", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285)
    "__MSP_FbPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602)
    "__MSP_InstaShare", referenced from:
    _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977)
    "__MSP_SendMail", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361)
    "__ISN_WP_ShareText", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareText_m906580438 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494)
    "__twitterPostWithMedia", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796)
    "__twitterAuthificateUser", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_AuthenticateUser_m341153160 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240)
    "__twitterLoadUserData", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_LoadUserData_m529766077 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683)
    "__MSP_TwPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425)
    "__twitterPost", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Post_m3227784830 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434, _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 )
    "__twitterInit", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterInit_m2175852140 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Init_m1623312398 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Init_m2442509108 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterInit_m2175852140)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Ld /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush normal armv7
    cd /Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios
    export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=8.0
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/zshao/Library/Python/2.7/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Applications/Visual Studio Code.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.2.sdk -L/Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries/OneSignal/Platforms/iOS -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries/Plugins/iOS -F/Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/../unityproject/Assets/Editor/Vungle/VungleSDK -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Pods/Google-Mobile-Ads-SDK/Frameworks/frameworks -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/Plugins/iOS -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/AudienceNetwork/Plugins/iOS/libs -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS -filelist /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush.LinkFileList -Xlinker -map -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/candycrush-LinkMap-normal-armv7.txt -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush_lto.o -Xlinker -final_output -Xlinker /Applications/candycrush.app/candycrush -stdlib=libc++ -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC -ObjC -framework AVFoundation -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreTelephony -framework CoreVideo -framework GLKit -framework GoogleMobileAds -framework MediaPlayer -framework MessageUI -framework MobileCoreServices -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework Security -framework StoreKit -framework SystemConfiguration -weak_framework AdSupport -weak_framework JavaScriptCore -weak_framework SafariServices -weak_framework WebKit -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak-lSystem -ObjC -lxml2 -lz -framework CoreData -framework AdSupport -framework StoreKit -framework MediaToolbox -liPhone-lib -framework CoreText -framework AudioToolbox -weak_framework AVFoundation -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreLocation -framework CoreMedia -weak_framework CoreMotion -framework CoreVideo -framework Foundation -framework MediaPlayer -framework OpenAL -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework SystemConfiguration -framework UIKit -liconv.2 -framework UnityAds -framework FBAudienceNetwork -lOneSignal -framework Bolts -framework AdColony -framework FBSDKLoginKit -framework FBSDKCoreKit -framework FBSDKShareKit -lGoogleAnalyticsServices -weak_framework Metal -framework CoreTelephony -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework MessageUI -lz.1.2.5 -weak_framework Social -weak_framework Webkit -lPods-Unity-iPhone -framework VungleSDK -framework WebKit -lsqlite3 -lz.1.1.3 -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush
    Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "__ISN_WP_ShareMedia", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareImage_m2510282576 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265)
    "__MSP_MediaShare", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885)
    "__ISN_TwPostGIF", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285)
    "__MSP_FbPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602)
    "__MSP_InstaShare", referenced from:
    _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977)
    "__MSP_SendMail", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361)
    "__ISN_WP_ShareText", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareText_m906580438 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494)
    "__twitterPostWithMedia", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796)
    "__twitterAuthificateUser", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_AuthenticateUser_m341153160 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240)
    "__twitterLoadUserData", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_LoadUserData_m529766077 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683)
    "__MSP_TwPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425)
    "__twitterPost", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Post_m3227784830 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o

23. mmvlad

mmvlad

Why am I getting merge conflicts after importing your plugin in an empty project?

Error:
    Attribute application@debuggable value=(false) from AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:83-109
    is also present at AndroidManifest.xml:5:83-108 value=(true)

Unity 2017.4.6

I expect it to run without any errors obviously. Please tell me what am I missing

24. BenVlodgi

BenVlodgi

Getting the same errors trying to build for ios.