Search Unity

[RELEASED]Mobile Rain System!!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by yxriyin, Dec 6, 2018.

1. yxriyin

yxriyin

There are already a lot of rain plugins now. But many are just simple raindrops, or some screen effects. What we need more often is a complete rain system.

When it rains, it will make the object damp and the rain will be blocked by the object. The parts that are not raining should be dry. Dry and wet should have a reasonable excess. There will be ripples on the flat bottom under the rain, and there will be water ripples on the slope. When the rain reaches a certain level, it will produce reflections and so on. These features will be extracted in this plugin.You can check the video to see the specific effects.

These effects can also be used on mobile phones, but the full effect requires OpenGL 3.0 support and can result in a certain amount of stuck. I have a mobile version that is less effective, but it runs smoothly on my phone. Unfortunately, it is not a general-purpose system. You need to modify your own project to integrate the system. For this reason, I hope that you can understand some code to facilitate integration into your project.

The addr is:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/mobile-rain-system-134719

Neviah likes this.