Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Moba Style User Interface (GUI) Design PSD Template from GraphXCreations

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by GraphXCreations, Jul 6, 2014.

1. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Hello Unity
    Please bookmark this page :)

It is nice to be here and share my work and skills with the unity community.

today I bring you a special and stunning Commercial grade GUI design for a Moba or RTS
    sort of style games

first a little bit of my background, I am a graphic designer, Artist and modeler and have been doing it for the past 12 years, been working in several advertisement companies and freelancing for some game studios with lots and lots of experience.

but currently am in-between jobs and going to invest some time here in the unity community while I get back up on my feet in my non cyber life, who knows maybe i can make a career out in the unity community. we will see :)

anyways, I thought about doing several GUI designs for different style game genres after this one.

so I am going to start with Moba/RTS style.
    my intentions are to put it for sale in the assetstore when fully completed each one of them designs,
    price wise i want it to be affordable for everyone, so I thought about around $59 USD per design when fully finished

each one of the GUI design products will consist of a complete professionally designed GUI layered and well organized Photoshop (psd) template

Pic showing the well organized , layered and grouped template;

I also thought about while the current GUI project is in development I will be posting advancements here in a regular basis and thought about providing an even better deal to everyone who might be interested to acquire the design before full completion, off course you will get updates when the product gets it until it is a finished product.

offcourse when the product is finished and ready for assetstore it will be back to its original $59.99 price.

so this is a great opportunity to and save some money to get your copy of the current design while is in development..

- Special product launching 1/2 off regular price for a limited time, get it for only = $29.99 USD

- Regular price was = $59.99 USD scheduled for the assetstore.

so if you like the design get it now and you can save some money.

How to buy? send me a pm and I send you a link with purchase information :)

I will post a link for the assetstore when ready.

so, without any further ado I will be showing some pics and current advancement and roadmap done, so make sure to bookmark this page for later viewing.

VERSION 1.1

Roadmap GUI development done:

-Inventory Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -Equipment Done -included in initial version 0.5

-Stats Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -HealthBar Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -ManaBar Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -SpellBar Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -XPBar Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -Hero Profile Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -MiniMap Done -included in initial version 0.5
    -Chat Done -included in version 0.6
    -TopMiddleBar Score Done -included in version 0.7
    - TopRightBar Match Stats Done -included in version 0.8
    -TopLeftBar Enemy Stats Done -included in version 0.9
    -Party/Group member portraits Done -included in version1.0
    - Scoreboard Window Done - most recent version 1.1

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Added current WIP Version 0.5 pic
    roadmap is next update stay tunned :)

3. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

updated main Thread post with a Roadmap

if you like to make suggestions on a GUI i am missing or needs to be added with this package, let me know, i will gladly evaluate it and if it is something relevant to this genre or pack I will gladly add it to the roadmap.
    thanks for visiting my thread

4. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Updated main thread post with new version 0.6 pic
    - chat completed.

next is the TopBar Score
    good day :)

5. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Update, new version 0.7
    -TopMiddleBar Score completed

next TopRightBar Match Stats
    stay tunned
    :)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  6. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Good morning unity community,

today i got another update , the TopRightBar Match Stats where one could display the current match stats ie: kills, deaths, minions killed and game match time.

the main thread post pic has been updated to version 0.8

next is -TopRightBar Enemy Stats

if anyone interested in early purchase $ savings just drop me a pm and i will send you purchase link.

see you soon :)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  7. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

quick update, I got the TopLeft Enemy Stats half done, got pretty much the health and mana bars, plus the enemy current spells,and the portrait.

still have a little bit of space in the frame, so i might add some stats like LoL does
    on the meantime, I 'll update the main thread post with new pic version 0.85,
    ill probably finish up the rest by the morning.

good night all.

8. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

good morning to all,

ok, got the TopLeft Enemy Stats completed, i completed it by using enemy stats to display.
    it is looking good :)

the new version 0.9 has been updated in the main thread post.

next from roadmap:
    -Party/Group member portraits

see you soon

9. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Top of the morning all,

all right, i got delayed last night with new update, had to do a little bit of redoing, but fortunately the roadmap for -Party/Group member portraits is finalized this morning.

I just updated the main thread post with new pic version 1.0

check it out you now will see the -Party/Group member portraits on the mid left side, each portrait contains the group member portrait pic, health and mana bars, that way the player can know the life and resources status of his fellow group member.

I am getting close now to full release, just need to add the last couple left on the roadmap.
    I will appreciate some feedback or maybe something i forgot to add, just let me know ill be glad to add it if it is relevant to the genre.

good day.
    :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  10. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

happy weekend all, here is an update with version 1.1 pic
    check out the new finished Scoreboard window.

see you soon. :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  11. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

Hi fellow game developers,

I will make official the release for Moba Style User Interface (GUI) Design PSD Template.

sorry took me a few weeks, i got tideup with a private gui project design, but i am back now :)

I will send assetstore submission and will post link as soonest it get accepted.

at the meantime if you are interested to purchase a copy of the psd design, just pm me and ill send you purchase link.
    I have opted to run the half price product launch for a limited time while it gets accepted in unity assetstore.

let me know if any questions

good day and happy deving :)

12. jonkuze

jonkuze

i'm surprised no one has commented on this thread yet.... looks really nice for a MOBA GUI/HUD. I guess not many people are making a MOBA style game with Unity yet. I happen to be amoung the few in the case if so. If would have found this thread earlier I may have considered it for my game, but I already have a custom designed GUI/HUD working with NGUI. All the best to your Asset, hope you get many future sales! ^_^

13. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

thanks kuroato,
    i am glad you liked it,

I was planning to start a series of gui designs for lots of different genres after this one,
    unfortunately i got discouraged due of the lack of interest from unity community,

so i just saved me the time of being wasted in vane due of the lack of interest of my product.

I went instead offered my skills for free to several projects from the unity community i liked to join,

but you saw the response from the projects as shown in the thread from the top down mmorpg project i offered my skills for free.

most projects i tried to join same result, not as harsh as this last one you witnessed, but close.

seems like most unity community are like that, tight as** and pride gets the best of them,
    most likely immaturity will stand in front of them.

So I guess will need to solo a game by myself, or go back to commercial games studios.

let me know if you need any help on your project.

cheers.

14. digO

digO

Thats exactly what im looking for my td/moba game, i dont have somebody to design the GUI, so its going to fit perfect.
    Are u still doing the asset?

15. Tidusx99

Tidusx99

Sent you a message.

16. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations