Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Marvelous Techniques

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Kirnu-Interactive, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi,

no it was a URP template project... i just though at first that the URP shader is some lighting model include file that has to be replaced or something, however i found it's just the URP version of the master shader, so i got it working !

2. zhulaober

zhulaober

Hi,

I am using CumstomLightingSoftFogAlpha shader. When checked distance fog box, I got an error : Shader error in 'Kirnu/Marvelous/CustomLightingSoftFogAlpha': invalid subscript 'fogPower' at line 93 (on d3d11).

What can I do to fix this error?

3. Kirnu-Interactive

Kirnu-Interactive

Can you send me an email and I'll provide fixed version for you

4. zhulaober

zhulaober

guoer_04@163.com

5. CJ-BPO

CJ-BPO

Your package is no longer available in the Asset Store :-(
    What happened?

Cheers!

6. zhulaober

zhulaober

Where can I find the URP version of master shader. I email the developer, but did not get reply.

7. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Can't remember. I just tried importing it in URP project but can not make it work !

8. zhulaober

zhulaober

Thanks for your reply. I tried too.