Search Unity

[RELEASED] Marvelous Techniques

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Kirnu-Interactive, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi,

no it was a URP template project... i just though at first that the URP shader is some lighting model include file that has to be replaced or something, however i found it's just the URP version of the master shader, so i got it working !

2. zhulaober

zhulaober

Hi,

I am using CumstomLightingSoftFogAlpha shader. When checked distance fog box, I got an error : Shader error in 'Kirnu/Marvelous/CustomLightingSoftFogAlpha': invalid subscript 'fogPower' at line 93 (on d3d11).

What can I do to fix this error?

3. Kirnu-Interactive

Kirnu-Interactive

Can you send me an email and I'll provide fixed version for you

4. zhulaober

zhulaober

guoer_04@163.com

5. CJ-BPO

CJ-BPO

Your package is no longer available in the Asset Store :-(
    What happened?

Cheers!

6. zhulaober

zhulaober

Where can I find the URP version of master shader. I email the developer, but did not get reply.

7. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Can't remember. I just tried importing it in URP project but can not make it work !

8. zhulaober

zhulaober

Thanks for your reply. I tried too.

9. neptoonism

neptoonism

Most of the marvelous techniques shaders will work in URP if you add the "LightMode"="UniversalForward" tag to them.

10. neptoonism

neptoonism

To be clear - what's needed is to change the LightMode tag from ForwardBase to UniversalForward. For example - doing that on line 96 of the CustomLightingMaster shader makes it render in URP - doing the same thing to various other shaders in the packages will get them rendering as well.

Tip - when importing marvelous techniques into a new URP project, delete the ImageEffects folder and the scripts that end in 'PP' (they are for post processing stack which doesn't work in URP anyway). That will prevent errors from appearing if you don't have post processing stack installed.

11. zhulaober

zhulaober

Thank you. It works.