Search Unity

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, this is happening because of a minor bug which is fixed in this update. Please disable your Zombie prefab in the Heirarchy which you have added in the wave spawner and it will work fine..

2. thenamesace

thenamesace

Yea I figured that out and it works fine with your wave spawner but if you use crux to spawn instead it does that maybe your upcoming fix will also allow crux to spawn your AI as well

3. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, if you don't mind asking me, what is this crux..? Can you please share it's link with us. :)

4. thenamesace

thenamesace

5. thenamesace

thenamesace

Got the barricades working with a key press now it makes much more sense I know you are going to add this anyway but its fun to dig into the code ;)

walledcityinfotech and Aaron2348 like this.
  6. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Hey so Support for Generic Animations is that coming soon?

7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This looks so dope!!! :D :D
    Awesome work as always bro!! :)

Umm, idk bro how long it will take, but the next 2-3 updates will be including vehicles, interaction, more behaviors in both AIs and event systems... :)
    After that I will work on Quest System for the template with proper objectives/missions/goals to accomplish. After that, I will bind everything with experience system which will take us to a high end inventory/crafting system. I am very much excited to work on this and I hope you guys will love to see what is coming in the next few weeks! :)

Neviah, Brian-Ryer and thenamesace like this.
  8. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

I see..Well that sounds great I'm super excited about the updates , thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the Asset!!! As of now what is the type of animation that can be used?

9. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

man you're great..

thenamesace likes this.
  10. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS v2
    ------------------------------------
    ShooterAI Image.png

The update for both MEGA PACK and Manoeuvre FPS has been pushed to Asset Store and it will be free of cost for those who have already bought any of the 2. However, the prices will be increasing from this Update

MEGA PACK - 69.95$
    Manoeuvre FPS - 39.95$

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

[MEGA PACK] - [Manoeuvre FPS] - [Ultimate Zombie AI]

Thank You! :)

Aaron2348 and thenamesace like this.
  11. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Fully Animated Weapon

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

thenamesace likes this.
  12. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

nice man... hope new update will be online today so we can test our new great shooter ai functionalities..and waht about tuts and video about SAI?

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  13. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Shooter AI [ENEMY]

14. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

cool.. but what about if we have weaponized animated character yet?? we ca nuse custon animations or only the ones come from animset?

15. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

replace your own Animations in the Animator! :)
    That's the whole point... I am providing placeholders and you can change the Animation with your own ones!!! :)

16. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Again what kinda animations work with this

17. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Humanoid bro

18. thenamesace

thenamesace

What’s next on your list? Update wise ?

19. magique

magique

20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with FPS handy hands! :)
    you just have to import these hands and pose them in the unity editor/3d software or whatever to adjust with your own weapon and leave the rest with Manoeuvre fps! :)
    Drag the created object in the Manoevre Wizard and you will have your own weapon in a few seconds!

Please check this video to see how easy it is to create any weapon :)

magique likes this.
  21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Next update i.e most probably next week, projectile based weapons and door/environment interactions! :)

I will be using event system to make it easier to create any kind of interaction possible which will open limitless possibilities based on your game's needs! :)

22. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

but what about ai system movement e.g. patrol, cover, chase, waypoint ect?

23. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

patrol, chase, waypoint is already present in the AIs, it's very much self explanatory so I didn't covered that in the tutorial! :)
    You can click on the Patrol tab in the AI Inspector to see it's properties and each property is already defined in the Inspector as well! :)

24. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

ok-- thanks for your explanation... i didnt donwalod the update right now so i simply asked about features..great work

25. witcher101

witcher101

is it possible to make guns like rocket launcher, flame throwers and laser guns.

26. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

with the next update, yes! ;)
    I will be working on the projectile based weapons and will be adding them in next update nd pushing it most probably this week only. :)

27. MorpheusXI

MorpheusXI

Is 3rd person in your list of future updates? It's cool to pop out to 3rd person to see your own character using key combination like in second life to have a look around your character. Or something similar. RFPS prefab does something similar. By the time you add all your features & I must say it's looking good, you could end up with No 1 FPS. Particularly once all features are in and you do second pass refinement etc.

walledcityinfotech and Neviah like this.
  28. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

I think that asset must be refined and with all gameplay mechanics in place before we can jump to third person character
    ManoeuvreFPS is a great starting template. ..but right now miss some basic fps functionalities that for t sure will be added from developer in really next updates like footstep system for different surfaces, ladder system, bulletshell ejection on wepaon shoot ,progressive relaod for shotguns and similars, bullet hit particles on different surfaces..lean system, better aim sight system and so on...

these are some basic needs this great template must have imho.. since major other fps kit have that ones yet... but a great nice addtion i never seen in other fps template asset would be a material penetration sysstem to simualre bullet penetration on different surface materials like wood, concrete, glass ect.. so make bullet can pass through certain materials and damage can be applied even if an enemy or the player is in cover beside a "penetrable" material this could give to gameplay a great tactical boost...

asset name says .. Manoeuvre "FPS"

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    walledcityinfotech and Neviah like this.
  29. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Yes bro, of course it is in the list and will be available soon coz without it we can't have awesome multiplayer.. :)

Neviah likes this.
  30. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I agree man, I am working as fast as I can and I know these features are vital for any FPS system and will be there very very soon. ;)
    The bullet penetration system is really awesome!! It will be much easier with raycast method.. Like a raycast from gun to wall, then from wall to opposite direction from where it came with a lil bit of change in angle! and it's done! :D

Aaron2348 and Neviah like this.
  31. Justin_Wingfall

Justin_Wingfall

So, disagree with this statement. If that's the case, any game made with this template, going to feel copy and paste no matter what the developer do, when I say copy and paste I mean anyone and everyone will know "oh another FPS game made with Manoeuve FPS". Good luck trying to stand out. Guess I'll just hold out on this till then.

Core Mechinics? In this generation? Not going to matter, sure it's nice, but the only thing that will make this template pop is tools, configurations, and options for the developer to use to make there game stand out from the others. If core mechanics mean that much, people will just play real thing. COD.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  32. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Haha, Agreed bro, but I think nobody will be using all the features in his game which this template will offer.. It's just that you people will be having a wide range of possibilities of different gameplay styles from which you can choose from. :)

This is the whole reason why, in future I will be making separate add-on with different gameplay styles for this template like the Multiplayer add-on, Main Menu add-on, etc. :) So whoever likes to have multiplayer will get that add-on and who don't will leave it.

33. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Finally I added this... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Manoeuvre FPS - Ironsight Updated

thenamesace and J0linar like this.
  34. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi Man.. thanks for your reply,, I really respect your mind and point of view but must disagree with it.
    Core mechanics I listed(except bullet penetration feature that could be a great boost for differentiate this asset lift it up to top of others) in my prevoius post are simple fps mechanis that all kits on the market have yet even some free kits like great OMA FPSKIT from armedunity that in my opinion is better than most of other paid kits since it's easily moddable for your own needs like manouevre fps seems to be too...
    What can differentiate games each from other must be the developer of the game itself that can give his game an unique mood with personal additions and personal modifications of core mechancs imho..but core features must be present at all ,and must be the dev to choose to use them or not or use a modified version of them..

Neviah likes this.
  35. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Great work man.. this I was is intending for aim sight!!! need a bit of polish but this is the right way...

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, I will be making tech demos of many styles like sci-fi, deserts, low poly, etc each with different weapons styles and AI types to showcase what you guys can easily achieve with Manoeuvre fps and uzAI Combined!! :)

37. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

yes i know...I was referring to RadioFolk post..I think asset is going to right direction to become a great omnicomprhensive template for first person based games of several game genres..

38. Justin_Wingfall

Justin_Wingfall

we'll just have to agree to disagree. because again....lol clones are inevitable and will be on the arising without multiple controller setups. Third person options will not slow down anything and will make games used with template stand out from one another. I see it happen to every time with many templates. if MFPS is able to allow you to make it first person from the jump, and also Invector TPC is able to give you the option of making it into a FPS from the jump, there's no excuses for this one not to have it. I guarantee this template will be the unitZ of COD zombie mode. One people see the "CORE MECHINCS" in the first game, every game after no one is going to be impressed with these core mechinics, people are going to say what makes this game different then the first one used with this template. But hey dont take my one for it, let's watch and see. :)

39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Man, I just hope people will make great use of it in both creating their own games and learning from it! :)

40. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Is the Update on the Asset store? It says V2 but I don't see and update button.

41. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

ohh that's odd.. please see the version number ot ot should be v2.01 and it is live since day before yesterday... :)

42. FuzzyLamb

FuzzyLamb

This is a continuation as you asked me to reply on the forum in regards to my review.

First, I would like to address the fact that you obviously put a lot of effort into your work and it looks high quality. However, the issue I had (as mentioned in the review) is that the main screenshot (and 90% of the attached videos) showcase mechanics not available in the package.

This is an issue for me as it feels disingenuous - like advertising a burger with cheese for $1 but when you actually order it... the burger doesn't come with cheese unless you pay an extra $0.25 (so the burger isn't $1.00; it's actually $1.25)

In my review I explained the reason for such a low rating - there is no demonstration of anything apart from a basic moving character (granted, it is basically one-click setup but not too different from Unity's standard FPS prefab).

I wasn't expecting the ability to setup my own guns or use your one-click system for free; however, I would have appreciated maybe 2 or 3 guns (already setup so I can just cycle between them) with the ability to shoot at something (not moving enemies... but something. a wooden wall, a concrete wall etc) to get a feel for your programming ability as gun mechanics can be complex to get right.

I was looking to test out the general quality before dropping $39.95 on the paid version (specifically because it says "this is a free version for you to try before you buy the awesome manoeuvre FPS") but there is nothing to try before I buy. All of the mechanics (minus the character) are locked with no example scenes of any mechanic I am actually interested in trying out.

43. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi... I know it's not my business but ....I didnt try the frer version of the package ..but trust me and buy it since it is a great asset and it's going better and better after each update..my two cents..

Neviah and walledcityinfotech like this.
  44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot man! It really motivates me when people appreciate your work! :)

Ohh, I am very sorry for that. I can understand what you are trying to say bro, I respect that coz everyone is having a hard earned cash :)
    I am making right now a few tech demos just for the sole purpose of showcasing the powers which the Manoeuvre fps and uzAI Combined offer!! :)

It will be of course having a download link for everyone to try and see if they liked the gameplay or not! :)

Sorry for ANY KIND of inconveniences caused !

Best
    Hamzah

45. FuzzyLamb

FuzzyLamb

No problem. I would happily change it to a 5-star if you had some kind of web demo maybe? (Ive changed it to 4-star as a sign of good faith) that way you can still protect the underlying systems but showcase what's on offer.

Yeah, to be honest the paid package looks top notch and think I will grab it. I was just disappointing with the limited demo (whether that's down to me misunderstanding the description, or if the description could do more to point this out).

I wasn't the first to mention this in the review and wanted to give feedback because there's a good chance other people could look at it and think the same thing - but not comment. They would just never go on to buy the paid-for version.

46. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Ehi bro ..this i a type of kit i intended when i wrote for a multipourpose kit..

this is the upcoming 1.5 update for horror development kit.. a great piace of kit imho... I worked on this kit form verison 1.0 and with updates it gone better and better.
    On prevoius 1.4 version i heavily modified the source to my needs and many of the upcoming features were suggested by me to the developer and I gave to him some useful tools and tips on how I managed to introduce into the kit some of the new upcomnig features...

I think that the worst feature of that kit is AI. but with MFPS barebone and its great AI Shooter and integration with AI Zombie, if you try to go that direction you could easily have the most complete and better asset on the store

47. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ohh this kit looks nice but a bit too complicated... AI as you said, doesn't seems to be having too much behaviors, I wonder how much efforts would it take me to create my own items such as new weapons, new player, new ammo, etc.. :rolleyes:

48. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ohh, I do have a PC demo of it you can see it here, but I haven't updated it since the release of the package :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    You can try it here :
    PC Demo
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1a7cSiV_KlvGAPSK_RC3RC0CaT0jIjv6T

Thanks for your time and nice words bro, I will be updating the description with the latest PC build link! :)

49. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.56.45 PM.png It tells me all assets are already in project, I can see the content in the
    Yeah its 2.1 but it does not show me the new content, Its just the same i have in my project, but on the Asset store i can see the new content.
    Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.56.45 PM.png

50. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Delete the package folder from project then Import from the Asset Store.
    Make sure you make a backup. :)