Search Unity

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    I think you guys are about to experience something really huge in the upcoming weeks!

IMG-20180317-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180317-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180317-WA0007.jpg

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

[MEGA PACK] - [Manoeuvre FPS] - [Ultimate Zombie AI]

Thank You! :)

2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Grasp the basics and see how to create the Awesome AI with blazing fast speeds using awesome Wizards! :)

Ultimate Zombie AI 101

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

3. thenamesace

thenamesace

Looks good ! ..I hope the sleeves and gloves are separate meshes or it kinda means you are stuck with military based games (unless of course it’s made through one of you awesome custom wizards to be able to change them easily ) if so that would be great

4. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks, you will be provided different textures for the hands. So you can easily swap them out to whatever you like! ;)

magique and thenamesace like this.
  5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ultimate Zombie AI - Creating Food Sources

6. magique

magique

Is the watch a separate mesh that can be turned off?

7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Yes sir, it is indeed a separate mesh :)

magique likes this.
  8. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    Just letting you know, I have created the basic workflow structure of the Wave Spawner.

The Wave Spawner will be divided into 2 Tabs!

1st tab will allow you to add Number of Waves with Number of Zombies and Types of Zombies for each wave.
    In this way you can have multiple Zombies with multiple Types for each wave coz we don't want to have same Zombie with 50HP and 5 Attack Power which was spawned at 1st Wave to again spawn at Wave 10. Instead we want to have a Zombie with 200HP and 35 Attack Power to come out of Barricades at 10th Wave ;)

2nd tab will simply allow you to add the Spawn Points. The Zombie will be Spawned from that Spawn Point only if player is close enough to it.
    Now you have to be creative to place these Spawn Points. I recommend placing them behind a wall or above a roof where Player can't see. However, with the help of Off Mesh Links, Zombie can easily vault that wall or jump down from that roof after Spawning.

Also, if you are using the Wave Spawner, Patrol, Idle and Eating Behaviours will be disabled as the Target will be set to Player as soon as Zombie is Spawned. Whether he has seen the Player or not! :)

I really hope that I haven't confused you lol. I will definitely make a Tutorial video of this to show you how everything works step by step!

Please let me know if there's anything that I have missed! :)

Also, Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

Neviah and twitchfactor like this.
  9. J0linar

J0linar

@walledcityinfotech Regarding
    The Save Spawner, can the amount of zombies be Set Dynamicly, i would like to Let the wave Spawner retrive a saved value/number and use this amount for the zombies to spawn.
    Now my question is could u supply us with an example of this idea?

10. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

That's easy. :)
    Uncheck Start on Awake bool which will starts the wave as soon as game starts and which follows by looking at the number of Zombies in Serialzed Wave Class and Instantiate that amount.

You can alter this number dynamically by a simple call

Code (CSharp):
    1. for(int i = 0; i< WaveSpawner.Instance.Waves.Count; i++){
    2. WaveSpawner.Instance.Waves.NoOfZombies = Whatever is your number;
    3. }
    If you want to change number of zombies of only a single wave say, 5th wave, you can do so by
    Code (CSharp):
    1. for(int i = 0; i< WaveSpawner.Instance.Waves.Count; i++){
    2. //Since array starts from 0,  4 is the 5th wave ;)
    3. if(i == 4)
    4.  WaveSpawner.Instance.Waves.NoOfZombies = Whatever is your number;
    5. }
    After setting the number, start the wave manually by calling
    Code (CSharp):
    1. WaveSpawner.Instance.InitializeWaves();
    If you have any query please ask me again ! :)

Neviah likes this.
  11. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ultimate Zombie AI - Creating Off mesh Links

Neviah likes this.
  12. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Done!

13. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Wave System is Done!!!!! Will be sharing a showcase video soon guys!! :)

Neviah likes this.
  14. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Sorry guys, it took me so long to post a video. Anyways, here's how the Final Thing looks! :)

Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI Mega Pack - Wave Spawner Showcase

Neviah and Aaron2348 like this.
  15. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Are you still in for this bro?

16. J0linar

J0linar

I Think so, will get in Touch with you via pm later.

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  17. Neviah

Neviah

Oh man, this is what I'm talking about! Honestly, with the location spawners whenever the player gets close is enough for a full fledged campaign mode. Also need to have a timer wave, that spawns like every 5 minutes or so just to keep the players on their toes so they can't let their guard down.
    I was thinking, you should allow players to adjust an array for death animations. Let them add more, or if you really want to get triple AAA, have certain death animations tied to where the zombie get's hit from (hit boxes, like head shot death looks different than one being hit in gut).

18. Migueljb

Migueljb

Will incorporating legacy animations for enemies be next? There's still alot of us that rig and animate with maya and max.

19. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks man :)
    Body parts based damage is coming after Shooter AI It will also include Body Dismemberment functionality. :)

Neviah likes this.
  20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Sure man, I will do it before adding body dismemberment. :)
    But tbh, the smoothness will be kinda lost which Animator offers by blending the Animations together... But still we will see how it looks when it's done! :)

Aaron2348 and Neviah like this.
  21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    Pushed The next Update for the Manoeuvre FPS + uZAI MEGA PACK and uzAI.

Please see the Changelog
    • Added Wave Spawner System
    • Added 2 new Demo Scenes
    • Added Damage Region Script
    Next Update hopefully will bring Shooter AI both Companion and Enemy! :)

Neviah likes this.
  22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Woww, the update is live guys!!!! Unity Asset Store guys again approved it in 3 hours lol! Thats amazing! :D

Neviah likes this.
  23. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ultimate Zombie AI - Creating Offmesh Links and Food Sources

magique likes this.
  24. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

So can you add this melee object to a vr hand and will it function the same in VR mode?

25. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, I haven't tested it yet for VR. However, once all the features are done, VR is next!!!

26. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Is this compatible with final IK OR puppet master?

27. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

No integrations as of now Sir, but it will be integrated with my favorite asset Final Ik after adding full body support :)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  28. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I think it may be easier than you think. there are a lot of VR packages that shoot raycast or Projectiles. I guess the only thing we would need to know if what message needs to be sent to the zombie if using a raycast or if a script needs to be placed on the bullet for a projectile to register the hit

29. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

@walledcityinfotech in the next update could you add auto attack and a lock on option for Fps?

30. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Also can you do a tutorial on changing Animations

31. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ohh, I have this "OnDamage(int amt)" method on every object which can receive damage. This is the only thing needed to be called if you want to inflict any damage on Turret, Zombie, player, destructible props, etc and this will remain so in the upcoming Shooter AI as well! :)

32. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will add auto attack in next update, we just have to shoot a ray cast which will check for targets! :) That's fairly easy to do.

Regarding lock on target, hmm, I haven't seen that in any fps yet lol, but I will include it as well.

Tbh, I just want to reduce number of controls as much as possible in order to provide easy configuration for developer and easy gameplay for Player! :)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  33. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I believe you are asking about AI's Animations right? or something about Manoeuvre fps?

34. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Ok great,
    yeah I figured this one out last night, Anyways Thanks so much for the quick Support!!

I do have another question though, when i set up Ai there is no health slider above head, and they wont die. Where exactly can i determine who the Player can damage?

35. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Never mind figured it out.

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Cooool!! :)

37. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I think I'm going to buy this to support your development and to be the first VR beta tester and see what I can come up with on my own. Can you tell me if the zombies need a message sent to them to register a hit? Or on the projectile? I think I can do it with playmaker

38. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Oh man, ok so just bought it. You have a scene that demonstrations a fire area that is a trigger for damage based on physical contact. Dude your already there when it comes to VR, hell even for physical melee attacks!

39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Yes, I just included that region based damage script for easy demonstration of how giving a damage works! :)

Massive thanks for your support bro! :)

40. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Ok so an update for VR. I am now able to use this with VR 100%. I was able to make projectile bullets and a Melee sword that kills the zombies using the region based damage script. You just need to change the timer in the region based damage script from 1 to 0 and it works perfectly. I'm going to try to see if I can integrate it with puppet master and final IK now.

I haven't checked yet but is this ability to play random animations for getting hit and attacking? It would be awesome if it was unlimited in regards to each. That would really make the visuals almost unique for each zombie.

Oh, a ragdoll integration!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  41. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

You are blowing me away man... Please show us any video of it!!!! :) :)

The hit reactions are uptou you, I recommend checking the Health Tab of the Zombie and there you will see that you have to just mention that how many hit reactions you have for the Zombie in the Animator and it will work just fine. Same is for death Animation as well :)

For Attack animations, I am making similar functionality but tbh, I don't have that many attack Animations but still, I will find more on mixamo and add this functionality and ragdoll as well asap!!!!

Keep up with the awesome work man!!! I am very much impressed!!! :)

Edit : Don't forget to enable hints in the inspector whenever you feel any complications. The whole uzAI inspector is documented for easy understanding !!

42. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I'll definitely make some videos tomorrow, but it's 11 PM tonight it's a bit late for me. but I will definitely do it in the morning!

43. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

@walledcityinfotech just opened the wave demo scene and it works fine, But how do you set up the Waves in another scene? I created a new Wave Spawner but the Ui text is not working and no Ai spawned.

44. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Keep in mind the fireballs could just as easily be projectiles with colliders coming from guns

45. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Go under uzAI > Create > Wave Spawner.

Add your spawn points from where you want to spawn in spawn location, add zombie types under Wave Settings. To have the UI, you need to have Manoeuvre fps in your scene. Alternatively, you can just check in the uzAi demo scenes folder the new wave spawner demo scene added amd see how it is working. ;)

I will make a tutorial video of wave spawner today! :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Aaron2348 likes this.
  46. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This is so sick!!!! Can't believe it's working perfectly fine with the VR!!! :D

If you don't mind, can I add your video's link in the Asset's description? :)

47. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Yeah
    yeah I took the Alternative a few hours ago, just been a bit busy to say I got it working. Thanks for the support bro.

I have another question.
    When spawning, the Ai alot of times will bunch up around the player causing him to go on top of the heads of the enemy and you cant really get back to the ground unless you kill the enemys under you which is kinda hard because your on top of a few heads lol. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

48. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Oooooooooooh this looks like an interesting addition to the FPS kits available on the asset store. Well done and good luck.

Do you have save and load working?

49. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Increase the stopping distance under nav mesh agent!

Aaron2348 likes this.
  50. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks bro! :)
    Save and Load will be coming with the Main Menu add-on which will be exclusively for this Mega Pack only! :)

TheMessyCoder likes this.